Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 10 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 10 I_vote_lcapHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 10 I_voting_barHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 10 I_vote_lcapHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 10 I_voting_barHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:17 am

Kai walked came to a slow as men crowded around him and his 2 masters. He hid his face behind his cloack and hat. The Thuggs/Bandits chuckled and joked around eyeing the 3 thinking that they were even the slightlest of a challange, even for Kai. Then on voice stood out in fear, "Wait.....cloaks....red dragon...the red swirl, the red lines......ITS DOLETSKAYA !!!!!!" The others paused a moment looking them over again, "Hes right! They are the Doletskaya! The 3 brothers!!" Squealed another in horror. Many knew it was them and ran away, while the more of the stuborn ones stayed didn't believe in it or had never heard of them.

One thugg looked around at his fleeing companians, [/i]"What are you doing you fools! get you @$$E$ back over here! It just a kid playing dress up and his friend too; They only want us to think they are really the 3 brother but theres no such men. Besided the 3rd that would be this shrimp has more power than an 13 yr old."[/i] The higher ranked bandit explained as he poked Kai's shoulder roughly with his Finger.

Kai lifted his head, showing his eyes. "Don't.. Touch me, Trash." The kid voice was low and stern.

The man looked at him then chuckled, "What are you goi-" The man was stopped forcefully as he poke Kai again. Before he knew it the boy was eye to eye with him and before he even saw it coming, Kai's punch caused the man to go flying.

Elegantly landing as ever, kai looked up at the rest of the men, Standing and grabbing his hat that had flown off for when she dissapeared and appeared infront of the man. Kai looked around, "I warned him." Placing his hat back on, then continued t walk through the crowd of bandits. Many just moved out of the boys way but there were a few that were dumb enough to attack Kai. They came at his all at once. Kai easily avoided them and kick some to the side and some into the others.

After a moment, The boy looked back at Lodi and Art it way way saying,'Are you coming?'

Then she speed off towards the castle once again.

Elune had retreived her self from the floor with Mojin's help and walked over to the over look. Se looked at the 3 men that came into town and a boy who was with them, fighting easily the biggest of thugs. "Is that...?" Elune began as her eye fell upon the men she knew; Lodi and Artemis. "Then thats..." She strted again but didn't finish, but she thought and hope it was who she though it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:42 am

Lodi watched the boy as he enjoyed watching him kill. Artemis was not really watching more or less he was looking at the town, he was suprised at how bad it had gotten. He had heard the reports but hoped it was a little exaggerated...but it was not. Before he snapped back out of his thoughts everyone was defeated, he frowned and shook his head," Dont take all the fun, Lodi and I have learned a few new tricks we like to preform" he said teasing the boy. He looked up as the continued walking Lune and Mujin. he tilted his head as Lodi also had noticed them," Remember Kai....do not let your emotions get the best of you when you see your mother....remember our discipline'' Lodi warned a she hated emotion and crying, that was the number one thing that pissed him off.

Aretmis waved off Lodi as he gave him a look that he should then not look if the boy does cry, though it seem that Lodi was the grumpy uncle and Artemis was the understanding uncle." Just don't start balling like a girl," Artemis said teasing kai as he mainly said its ok if you cry, he knew how he missed his mother but he was not sure how his mother would like to hear that kai had killed 100's of rebel and pirates alike. Though his cursed eyes forced him to take a like. He saw Lune run from downstairs and to her shock the 3 brothers stood before her, the mot powerful 3 man gang that walked the lands.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:29 am

Lodi reminded him not to let his emotions get in the way and he nodded.Remembering back it took a little bit for Kai to get over his emotions and he was tested many times. He could remember the first person he killed; It was a man, who begged for his life. Kai remembered crying for a while as the images replayed in his head. But now it was only natural, natural enough to keep his eye ability at bay. "You know the the sentamental thing are for the weak." Kai smirked and continued on towards the castle.

Elune followed Mojin down stairs and toward the entrance watching as the 3 entered the castle her eye watered as she looked at kai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:42 am

Lodi looked at Lune and Mujin as he could see they were both crying in joy. Lodi rolled his eyes as he looked away,"Gueez.....cut the water works..."mumbled Lodi as he just looked to his left. His eyes caught the two Black Locus members watching from afar but he said nothing but never took his eyes off of them. Artemis took off his hat as Lune was right it was Artemis returning with a new Kai but to Lunes horror when Kai took off his hat his eyes were different, he had unlocked the Doletskaya blood trait and power. His eyes has a swirl instead of a normal pupil.

Lodi still looking to his left but Artemis looked into Lunes eyes as his were also different from when she had seen him. His eyes had a spiral breaking off from his pupil. The wind picked up, and Mujin was annoyied that they had changed Kai. " His eyes.....I know those eyes....its what Lodi had when I first fought him.....What did you do to him!?" he said shocked looking into the the eyes of Kai as he had seen that look of emptiness showing no weakness like Lodi had given him. Lodi still not acknowledging him as he could careless of Mujin, still he glared at the two men on the hill.

" We trained for 5 years under a more harsh training then what you could give the boy...he is Doletskaya through and through, he trained the way Lodi and I had trained all our life...well not as much as Lodi has trained but you get my point" Artemis said looking at Lodi wondering what he was looking at. He followed his eyes and saw the men on the hill, he took note but looked away making it seem like a bird distracted him. " It was needed for you not to know where he was and I was willing to take the risk in you being mad at me as I can live with you hating me as I do not truly care." Artemis said to Lune bluntly as he was talking in his serious tone that he trained Kai with." Times are changing Lune, your becoming powerless in the power shift.....Deathlock has returned as my sources have told me they have found him and brought him to the living. War is coming and I needed Kai and Lodi by my side so that we can fight for our survival." he explained further.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:36 pm

As Kai walked in he noticed Mojin and Elune looking at him. Roving hi hat he stared blankly at the two crying humans. 'Pityful.' he thought. The boy had gotten use to his new eyes and was use to people being afraid of him; He truely did act like a Doletskaya member.

Elune stared at her newly reterned son. She was horrorfied, 'Thats not my boy... is it?' the memories of the old kai that she held onto for so long, rippled as she stared in to this child's emotionless eyes. "WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM?!" Elune shout and was about to move towards her son until her wound caused her to collapse. She had lost alot of blood and became even weaker than usual. She coughed into her hand, reviling blood mixed with sliva.

The stab wound, from the attemp of assasination i her bedroom, had pierced one of her major organs and it was hard to elune to heal it.

Kai looked down at her no even attempting to see if she was ok or dying. He watched for a moment and then tured his head to see was Lodi was watching and noticed the men from a far also. He smirked slightly, giving his lips a slight lick with his tongue.

Steps in the background caught Kai's ear and he looked towards the hallt from ihn the castle. Just then an uninvited guest made his presence known. As 3 Arrow, fired from his bow shot straight towards Kai, Lodi, and Artemis; Kai vanished. Egar to progess into a battle he came up behind the man that shot the arrows and killed him with a swift move then dissapearing back to the spot wear he was standing, acting like nothing happened.

Elune's eyes widen, She then relized that her son she once knew was gone and replaced by another "Lodi" or in other .terms ((Her her eyes)) A killer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:29 pm

Lodi and Artemis looked and watched the boy kill the man as they said nothing. Only after Lodi glared at Lune for yelling at them. He thought she was pitiful and he thought Mujin was a weakling, he narrowed his eyes as he did not like how they would speak out of terms and challenge them for asking them "What have they done". " Like I said Lune" Artemis began. " He is part of the family now, he is a Doletskaya. Trained under the hardest condition, now he has surpassed both Lune and Mujin. Becoming a killer....well...was what we a member of the clan. I found it cute and pitiful that you set a bounty on my head. Your put yourself and anyone who hunted me at risk." Artemis said as he looked into Lunes eyes. Mujin did not know what to do, he help Lune to her feet as he began to help heal her with his own chi. He hated Lodi and Artemis for what they had done, he looked into Kai's eyes as he could see the hatred in his eyes and he could see that he looked at them in a pitiful way. " Look into his eyes Lune and tell me is that the same Kai we helped grow up?" he whispered to Lune.

Lodi heard the whispered, and he sneered at his words. He could not believe him, he was disgusted by him. He glared at him then he stopped and looked around. " Where is the old man? Artemis look around he is no where to be found." Lodi said as he noticed he was gone.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:58 pm

Elune rose to her feet. It pained her to see kai like this and she had to look away. Pressing her head upon Mojin's shoulder, she was silent a moment, and in moments she broke away from him and 'walked' (Well it was more of a limpy walk XD) over to Kai, eyes glancig down upon him. She searched for the Good with in her child as the boy reterned the Glance, Staring into her eyes.

As she stared at him kai felt kind of annoyed and uncomfortable. He blinked slowly, giving a 'What do you want?' stare. For some reason or another, kai seemed to recall the day that He left. Long ago, kai remembered making a promise to him self to protect this women and her partner; Yet know Kai couldn't recall why.

Elune's expression Harden as so did her hand and she bgan to raise it in anger. The kid's stare remained the same as he looked at this girl who was about to 'attack him'. He smirked on the inside, showing thing on the outside, thinking that she is weak and would be so easy to dodge and take down. Yet then to Kai's surprise she hugged him!

Elune's arms where lached around kai and the boy frooze for the first time in a long time. His mouth seemed to open a bit and he had no idea, for a moment, what to do. Also then for that moment, Kai wanted to hug her back; Like he use to long ago.
"I pity you, kai... I am sorry.. So sorry." She whispered into his ear.

Kai's expression straighten out as he hated people pitying him. He reached up and grasped her by the hair. With a quick action rage, Kai had Flipped his mother over his shoulder by grabbing her torso also ad not just her hair. Elune clashed to the ground letting out a gasp of pain. He then stood over her, glaring down with supiority, "I don't want you pity. You are weak and I am disgusted to share blood with you." Kai turned, looking in Mojin's, "I have killed men For should dishonorable words."

Annoyed enough to kill something, kai walked off into the castle in search of something that wouldn't allow him heart to let go of. He cared not of what else anyone had to say . He thought if they had something to say, they could come to him, and they would settle it one on one.

Elune caught her breath, sitting up. She watched Kai walk off and stood up, walking over to Mojin again. Lun was happy her body was harden before he flipped her so it didn't hurt as bad; The main thing that did, was that now she knew her son Was Dead.

"Where is the old man? Artemis looked around, he is no where to be found." Asked lodi, sounding slightly annoyed.

"It amazing what people will do for some money in their pocket." Elune sounded strong even though her body was in complete dis-a-ray. ((Idk if that hoy ya spell it so i sounded it out lol)) "That old geezer died about a year or two ago."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:18 pm

Lodi watched as he could feel a small struggle within the boy, Artemis could feel it as well. He looked and thought that Lune was going to attack him but to his surprised she hugged him.Lodi sneered in disgust as Artemis looked at the boy to see how he would react, then he sensed anger rise and saw him attack his own mother, Lodi looked back in delight and smiled, Artemis shot his smiled down with a glare as he was not here to spill his parents blood but to hunt the Black Locus. He looked at the boy as he walked away, he looked back at Lune and Mujin as he could tell they were heart broken. He did the same thing to the old man, he was like his father after his parents ditched him. He rose him like his own then like Kai did turned his back on them and became a legend.

He thought about the old man as he was told he was dead, she was half telling the truth as she was dead to him." I know your lying, heard the man left after he found out Kai left, as I did the same to him many years ago. i assumed when I came back he thought i was staying but he was only lying to himself as i only came for the boy. i am sorry you have to see him this way but he has yet to pass the final test...to win over his hate. Though it is not a mandatory thing to pass....though it is wise to e one with yourself" he said as he looked at Lodi which he knew he had still not passed that test either, only Artemis had passed the test.

Lodi looked away as he did not care if he was angry, it fueled him and made him strong ut Artemis was right about one thing, that they were hear to find the Black Locus as they were the ones to fuel the revolt and violence. Mujin did not know what to do when he saw Kai attack his mother, he was shocked but he watched the boy leave down the hall.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:35 pm

"Call me a lyer if you want but i had a group of odd men come in about 3 and a half years after you'll left. They had the bounty paper with Junso's face on it and a basket with his head in it." Elune said truthfully, never actually every seeing the head for her self because she couldn't bring her self to see it. Lun had wanted he old man dead or alive but when he was brought to her dead she felt regreat and self blam, not even knowing if the old man had anything to do with it but she just wanted to talk to him since he new Art. She did find it suspious for when all 3 Artemis, Kai and lodi where missing. "i'm sorry. That is if you felt anything for him." Elune only knew the history btw the 2 from Mojin; He had told her what Junso said to her the day Kai went missing.

"If you are looking for those men, go ahead and be my guest. As long as Kai is here he is welcome to his old room. As for the murder of my husband and the kidnapper of my son, you are not welcomed here. You willl have to either sleep out side or in a inn in town." Elune turned as she wanted to leave but kew she realy didn't have anywhere to go beside her room.

------------

Kai was wondering through the walls, taking down any man that attacked him. He was lost in his thoughts, His thoughts were his and his alone. The boy was often caught up in them for when it came to being on his own. He was already a boy of few word, but he liked to think in peace.

He walked throught the halls and passed through a door leading to the court yard. Memories of runing down the halls as a boy made him remeber the way to anywhere in the castle. Kai looked up at the tower, His old tower. Runing with speed, Kai easily moved up the tower and landed on its roof top. There was still scorch mark from where he had practiced his bending at. "What a fool I use to be..." Kai murmured to him self walking to a spot and sitting down, watching the sun set as he use to do. 'How could I of lived in a live like this and be happy with these pityful people. . . Weak they are all so weak. Then Why do I feel confused? ... Why must I carry these issuse called emotions that only seem to make us weak and vulnerable?' Kai sat meditating. The training that Lodi and Art provided made Kai strong and emotionless, yet why where these thing rebeling to be released?

Many thoughts went throught his head and Kai stayed where he was for a very long time.

OOC: New pix of kai? =D
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 10 A653959
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:31 pm

He was enraged, he listened to her saying or even thinking that they were staying or even came for her. his eyes changed and Lodi knew what was going to happen. Mujin was sent flying backwards as he collided with the wall and Artemis grabbed Lune by her shirt and got right into her face. Black markings formed from Artemis's eyes as his rage grew. Lodi watched in awe as he had never seen Artemis enraged ever since he beat his rage in a fight. " He was my father !! HE was everything to me !! He took care of me ever since I was marked a beast...a devil....a fiend!!! I came back to get peace between me and him !! Your betrayed the Doletskaya as he was part of my family !! You are now my enemy !! Your piece of trash ! I hate you !" he screamed in her face in a demonic tone. he tossed her to the wall next to her and drove past her as he went looking for the Junsos room.

Lodi glared at her as he hated her more then ever. He walked past her and glared at mujin who was in so much pain from Artemis using his eye ability on him. Lodi looked for the boy as he knew he was struggling. He found him where he use to train with Mujin. he stood over the boy and sat down next to him," I know what your going through as I had to when I first was born. My parents died when i was just 5. Then I found out my powers. i trained ever since then from different nations, raiders, monks, and even the first avatar. My rage consumed me and I cursed my family till I killed everyone. Till then I found out about the Black Locus and their goal to release Deathlock I began hunting my family and killing them one by one. Every kill it killed me inside, I missed my mother but even how much i wanted things to go back to normal they could not as I was a killer and born to wander." he said looking over the city.

" artemis is struggling as well, he misses your grandfather but only to find out that your mother had him killed. Know he is in a chaotic state, he has declared this kingdom an enemy of the Doletskaya clan as she said herself that me and Artemis were banished." he said as he broke the news to him. He hated her for breaking the horrible news and making it seem like he did not care about him.

Artemis walked into the room of Junso where he use to be. He looked around as he could see the old man and his silly smile when he use to be here. He picked up a picture that the old man left and he saw his former self as a kid. His eyes soften as he missed him," I had missed you every minute of every day....I just can not believe that you are gone without me telling you I am sorry for causing you so much pain...." Artemis said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next