Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 12 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 12 I_vote_lcapHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 12 I_voting_barHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 12 I_vote_lcapHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 12 I_voting_barHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:50 pm

Kai looked at Aremis as he stood and called to kai to follow him back to the waterfall to continue on his training. The boy hesitated a moment noticing that His master was changed in a way but he couldn't put his finger on it. But pushing the thought from him head he nodded and followed him and lodi "Home".

________

"Good bye, Kid." Junso said as Artemis dissappeared back to his own world. 'And G'luck.. To all of you.' He thought closing his eyes and he knew now that his job was complete and the conversation put him at Peace.

"I am sorry Junso for every thing..." It was alune who came up behind him, on her way to the afterlife. "I was corrupted and I just wanted Kai to be safe.." She bowed really low to the old man. "Will you forgive me for my actions?"

Junso looked down at her and grunted, "I pained to see you so oblivious to so many things but I understand your action and have been in you shoes before." He turned towards her, "Let us just hope that Kai realizes the right path for his shoes not the wrong one..."

Elune gave a small smile standing straight, "He is strong.. I have dounts that he will live for a long time... But I do worry he will be unable to cover come this curse..." She spoke, thinking out loud. She placed her hand over her chest; The place where Kai striked her at. Turning, she looked at Mojin, "I hope the best for him..." She tried to think positive even through her own Child killed her, "I think he has just lost his way at the moment.."

OOC: I'm going to make a new thred for the funeral of Elune and Mojin. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:45 am

Artemis had a plan all along but he was waiting for the boy to learn and grow. As they had gotten back to the camp. Artemis and Lodi walked back as they walked back to their section of the camp. There was a frail looking boy sitting and waiting for them, he got up full of energy and waved like a innocent child with a big smile on his face. Lodi knew that this boy just acting the way he did would piss off Kai as he hated people acting that way. he smiled a she was going to hate the news Artemis was going to tell him. Lodi shook his head and smiled as he just laughed to himself. Artemis just looked at Lodi and he knew what he was thinking as he felt the same but it was what the boy had to do to grow and become stronger.

He nodded to the boy as he looked at Kai." There comes a time where you have to do your own travels in the name of our clan. This boy is....going to be your partner in your travels." he said as he looked at Kai. He was not going to tell him his abilities as for him to learn, he needed to learn from the boy. " You two will travel and hunt down two members of the Black Locus and possibly trim the number of our enemies." Artemis said as he turned towards Kai and the boy.

The boy turned and smiled towards Kai with a childish grin, from the looks of it. He was frail not strong, and he looked to be about 10 years old. Yet behind those eyes were much more then Artemis and even Kai could understand. He stuck his hand out," See !! I got a cloak just like you and a hat just like you !!! O MY GOD !!! ALSO we are going to be traveling together !!!" the boy said with a smile. His cloak he wore had the symbols of the demon on his cloak along with the traditional hat that the clan would wear. Though he wore the symbols of his abilities his attitude made it seem like Artemis was screwing with him and making it like a joke as he had pulled pranks on him before. The boy just smiled at him with an innocent look.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:05 pm

Kai looked at the boy and blinked surprisingly. "What the hell...?" the only words that he could manage to bring to his lips. He then looked at Lodi and Artemis, give them the 'You got to be F***ing kidding me...' look.

The boy bounced around like a 5 year old. This annoyed him and what annoyed him more whas the face that His master expected him to work with this shrimp. REALLY, this kid had no meat on his bones and no life at all!

Kai turned from all three of them and walked away, clearly not accepting it. He would travel to kill these two members but he'd rather do it alone and on him own w/o that beansprout. He wasn't about to travel with that kid, even if lodi and artemis tied him to that boy, he wouldn't do it, and not even if they beat him up, he wouldn't. And that was the end of it. Period end of story. He was a member of a great clan... Not a Babysitter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:19 pm

Rompolyus looked at Lodi and the others as Kai walked off. Rompolyus ran in front of Kai and smiled big as he stuck his hand out to the boy," Hi !! I am Rompolyus ...I have been choosen by Artemis a few years back to join you !!!" he said with a smile. he held out his hand with the biggest smile on his face and his eyes brighten up with Joy. he sat there waiting for him to shake his hand.

Lodi and Artemis looked at the two walk off to start their journey and Lodi shook his head." The boy hates joy....you know that right?" he said looking at Artemis. Artemis looked back at Kai and the boy walking off from the camp s he knew that boy would keep Kai busy for a while until someone made that boy sad or angry. he smiled as he shook his head," well, lets hope he does not get on the boys bad side" he said walking off. Lodi tilted his head as he looked at Artemis confused" Are we talking about Kai?" he said. "Nope...I am talking about the demon boy" Artemis said to Lodi. Lodi opened his eyes in shook," HES A DEMON !!!!" he said running after Artemis.

Deathlock looked over the town of a burnt out Earth tribe that was hidden in the rocks around Ba Sing Se. he sopped as he sniffed the air and narrowed his eyes looking to his left. Jein looked at his boss and so did Romi. They both titled their head as they waited for Deathlock to say something, Romi could not wait," So....devil.....What is it?" he asked a she hated the silence. Deathlock stood up as he narrowed his eyes and his eyes locked onto a strange scent and power," I sense 100's of demons all in one body....its...confusing..." he said in awe. he had never smelled anything like this as he didn't know how to proceed. He knew that Artemis made the first move but he didn't know he was on good terms with a demon. He had to change plans as he looked towards Jein and Romi," Romi grab Kokori and meet the two boys traveling West....I want to test them....then when your done....kill them" he said looking back at the scent.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:16 am

Kai was still very annoyed by the boy as he jumped infront of him and introduced himself. "I don't care who you are." He said simply. Afterwards Kai continued on walking, not knowing where to but to whom. He allowed his feet to carry him to a place he had never seen before. Never the less, Kai knew his gut guided his feet, his unconcious mind took over his gut, and his gut was hardly wrong.

The two travel for days and Kai had gotten a bit more use to Mr. "Ram-buk-ous". At Last the feeling of where kai needed to be was almost completely unavoidable.

It was early morning and the sun had just started to rise. Kai walked along, not even carring if Rompolyus was following or not. Just then he stopped, feeling a disturbance in the air. Was there enemies about or another death in the area, he couldn't tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:45 am

As Kai brushed past him he frowned and shook his head," You are a grinch !" he shouted at him. As they traveled they got use to each other and they didnt bother each other that much but Rompoluys had yet to show his abilities, until one day. They came to a canyon and to cross it. He stopped Kai as he stuck his arms out," OK !! Whatever you do, do not look down while crossing.." he said as he looked down. " WHOA !!!" he said as he was shocked at how high up they were.

They began to cross and he could tell that Kai was on edge, not because of the height, but because he could sense something. He was curious but until they got across, he stopped and became serious, an attitude Kai had never seen before. He looked around as he could smell another demon. His eyes looked around then stopped as he looked right behind Kai."Well Well Well, look what we have hear. A child finally on his own trip...how pathetic. With him he brings a baby!" a man said as they spotted a man in armor. he stood in front of him with a large buster sword and he had jein standing next to him. Jein just smiled as they looked at the two as a Large demon came out from behind them, He glared at Kai then his eyes moved towards Rompolyus," I know who you are...demon, quite hiding in your human form." he said as he glared at him.

Rompolyus glared back at him matching the stare as he took off his hat and took off his cloak revealing normal cloths a normal boy would wear. Then his head dripped violently to the lift and his entire neck cracked loudly. He began to grow taller and bigger as his muscles grew far bigger then they were now. His skin turned darker and his teeth grew sharper like a demons. His eyes grew red as red vapor came from them. large black wings burst from his back as he grew up to 8 feet tall as a large ball of fire burst from him which engulfed him and when it cleared a large demon stood before Kai with shiny black and red armor and a large battle axe with was covered in red flames.

Jein took one step back not expecting the demon to be this big. Deathlock just stared at the demon," So your all demons put into one....how interesting." he said. Rompoylus, titled his head," How pathetic a demon using pawns to do his dirty work....how sad."he said in his demonic tone a she glared at Deathlock. Deathlocks smile vanished as he hit a soft spot.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:21 pm

Kai looked at Rom as he changed into his demonic form. He had to amit, he was a bit surprised and frightend, but who wouldn't be? During his transform, Kai stood silent as ever. He eyed his opponents while he still could. Looking for weaknesses. He knew the man named Jien for when he first saw him and his buddy 5 yrs ago. He was an elemental bender, like the first king of elemental Kingdom.

He listened as he taunted the demon next to Jien, then Kai smirked, hidding his eye under his hat. "You know, you have just been promoted to cool, Rompolyus." Kai said, still smirking and giving a small chuckle.

Taking off his cloak and then his hat, throwing them on the ground next to him. He then drew the double blades from their sheath on his back. He smirked standing in a neutral stance looking like he is going to wait for them to make the first attack.

Kai's Smirk turned into a blood thristy smile. "Do you still want to fight us you pathetic pieced of worm dung?!" His turned red with the one blac ring around the pupel of his right eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:03 pm

The two Black Locus members stood back as they looked at the transformation. They never seen anything like it before and did not know what to do." ahhh, they little sh*t became a big sh*t!" Jein exclaimed. Rompolyus sneered as he began walking towards Jeins partner as he spun his axe in his hand swinging it creating a large flame wave huddling at the man. He opened his eyes in shock as he could hear the flame eating everything in its path. He dve out of the way but the attack clipped his knee as he huddled him into a tree nearby. Jein had the think quickly as he saw the demon turned to look at him smiled and looked away as he walked towards the one member who was till getting up from his last attack.

Jein's eyes turned towards the kid as he glared at him."Coward in fear you pathetic athiest !!!" he yelled as he cheered in joy as he swung his axe around his body and placed it in his left hand. He charged at the boy as he jumped and rolled in the air behind him. He went to sweep kick the boys feet out from under him and counter by dropping the axe on him.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:30 am

Kai remeber this one named Jein. He saw him 5 yrs ago at the place right before he left. He man demanded him to cower in fear, but this only had Kai's smile grow. Jein went for a swip kick, Kai easily avoided it and then The man can around with a counter by dropping the axe on down on Kai.

Using his blades he stopped the blow and continued on with a quick kick to the man's stomach, aiming to through him off balance.

"You first." He chuckled going back into the fight, wanting a real challage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:45 am

Jein was pissed as he was tossed backwards but did not lose his balance. he sneered a she could tell this boy was no push over. He growled then calmed down,"AHAHAHAHAHA !!!! OOOOO boy !!! I will knock your lights out you p*ssy !!!" he laughed as his body changed colors as his energy skyrocketed to a new limit. His body turned black and white lines shot out all around his body. He made swift arm movements as his arms began to glow. "Lets see how you handle my new addition to my army" he laughed as a soul appeared and began to form. This technique was used before but who appeared would take him by surprise." Deathlock stole this soul for me, he thought it was a great gift for you!" he said laughing as the soul took form of Kokoro.

Deathlock stood but a mile away watching as he watched the demon fight Osaro and the boy fight Jein." OK boy...lets see if you can defeat an essance of your father with a little demon energy to give him a boost." he said as he looked down at him. He hid his power so it seem like he was never there. Even though he could still see him. He just hid himself off the board only from senses.

Rompolyus looked back at Kokoro and he could see a seal on the forehead and recognized the mark. He turned towards kai," The essance is only being held by the man but not being controlled by him....the seal....its demonic and the style only one has it....Deathlock." he said giving him a hint he has to kill the demon to free his father from being captive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next