Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) I_vote_lcapHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) I_voting_barHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) I_vote_lcapHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) I_voting_barHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:31 pm

It had been almost 20 years since Elune had gone Traveled back to her homeland, The Elemental kingdom. She was Almost 33 now and Just now coming back home. Elune was Elune Si Yachi, Sister of Amu, and Princess of the Elemental kingdom. Since birth she was seen as the "Unlucky Charm" and was natural rejected by most of the nobles and commoners. Her sister Amu was destined to be Queen, Thus born first. At the age of 16, Lun was troubled and stress from feeling like she was an out cast. She ended running away from the kingdom after an embarrassing Event at a important dinner party. That was the night she Ran away, never to see her mother or sister again, Much less the kingdom. For a while Elune's sister attempted to track her down and was very close a few time; Yet she was never caught. For the past years, Lune traveled from on nation to the next, under cover and living a "normal".

At the age of 30, Elune spent alot of time living in Ba Sing Si. She met a young man who was a water bender named Kokoro, and befriended him. Together they Traveled all over the world. About two more years down the line, The two feel in love and married in the northern water tribe. Some time afterwards, Elune became pregnant.

Elune was at peace and happy, mostly. Together, Kokoro and Elune decided to go back to her home and share the news. Also Both agreed to have their baby there.

Elune walked into the halls of the throne room with her husband guiding and helping her there. She was 9 mouths pregnant and almost ready to have her child. Both where thankful that they made it from the Fire nation to the Elemental Palace.

"Hello? Amu?" Lun's long bleached golden hair draped from her head. She wore Blue and Grey clothing with a large stomach pointing out. ((lol had to add it lol XD)) "This is a nice place, Can't believe you ran away from here." Kokoro joked looking around with amazed eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:43 pm

The Prince was walking down the hall, wearing his casual wear. A plain white T-shirt and ripped jeans. He had his hands in her pockets and was whistling. He peered into the throne room and suddenly hid behind a column when he saw a woman and man standing there.

"Hello? Amu?"

He heard the woman call, the man talking softly to her. The Prince took a deep breath, then came from behind the pillar, "Who are you?"

A bulter came into the scene, "Your magjesty will be with you in a moment." He then turned and left.

The Prince blinked, "Why do you need to see the Queen?" He didn't bother saying who he was, not much for strangers.

---

Check out Hiruko Yuuichi's application for what he looks like.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:58 pm

Elune and Kokoro looked at the young man as he walked up to them. Elune smiled and was about to speak before a butler came into the picture.

He looked at them then spoke, "Her Majesty will be with you in a moment." Then turned and left.

Elune thanked him as he left, then turned to Kokoro and smiled. He Smiled back at her and rapped his arm around her tightly.

"Why do you need to see the Queen?" The young man continued after watching the Butler leave. His feature were familiar to Lun for some reason and yet, Elune had no idea who he was.

"I am afraid its a personal Matter." Elune smiled, speaking genitally at him.

"And for the queen alone." Kokoro spoke flatly and a tad rudely, yet not meaning to. He had a naturally defensive personality and was a tough man.

OOC: I am going to say Harata is dead and I will post a update pix of Lun and Kokoro asap lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:08 pm

The Prince didn't want to seem rude, but he put it out like that, being his nature to push people away. Especially ones he didn't like.

He stared at Lun, she looked so familar, yet.. completely different. Just something about her he couldn't explain.

He ignored the man's comment, then saw the Queen coming in.

She was dress in a stunning grown, ruffles flowing down the skirt of the dress. She looked so radiant, even the Prince being shocked at how beautiful his mother looked.

Amu stared at Lun, "I know they told me, but I just can't believe what I'm seeing!" She ran awkwardly in her big puffy dress and heels towards Lun and gave her a hug. Amu blinked and quickly took a step back, "Oh my gosh... You are.. No! Oh my goodness!" She smiled and laughed, "Congratulations."

The Prince stared at the scene, "Mom.. you know these people?" Amu smiled at her son, Hiruko. Her eyes then widen, "Oh! Lun! You must meet Hiruko."

Amu was a queen, yet acted like she was like everyone else.

Hiruko blinked, "Who's Lun...."
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:35 pm

Amu stared at Lun, "I know they told me, but I just can't believe what I'm seeing!" She ran awkwardly in her big puffy dress and heels towards Lun and gave her a hug.

Elune Smile, Hugging her twin sister as Amu ran up to her. "Hi, How are you?" Amu was unable to answer before realizing the large lump on Elune's torso.

Amu blinked and quickly took a step back, "Oh my gosh... You are.. No! Oh my goodness!" She smiled and laughed, "Congratulations."

Lune Smiled, "Thanks. It will be here soon." She giggle with her reunited sister. The Young man stared at the scene, "Mom.. you know these people?" Amu smiled at her son, Hiruko. Her eyes then widen, "Oh! Lun! You must meet Hiruko."

Hiruko blinked, "Who's Lun....?"

Lun Smile, "I am Elune Si Yachi, Sister To this Chickie here." She giggled, nudging her sister with her elbow. "This is my Husband, Kokoro." He gave a nodded in greeting and gave a wave to the young man.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:58 pm

Hiruko stuck his hand out reluctantly, "Hiruko Yuuichi, and don't call my mom a 'chickie.'" He turned his head to the side as he stuck his hand out, still not sure of the new commers.

Amu sighed, "Hiruko, behave."

Hiruko looked at Lun, "So you're the other twin?"

Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:13 pm

Lun blinked, shocked at the kid's remark. "... Excuse me... ?" She Murmured then heard Amu's Stern Voice,"Hiruko, behave." Amu sighed. Hiruko turned his head to the side as he stuck his hand out.

Kokoro glared at the kid, uneasy at the kid's tone. "You should be more polite to your Elders, kid."

Hiruko looked at Lun, "So you're the other twin?"

"I am. . ." Lun replied looking at Kokoro, signaling for him to calm down. Then turning to Hiruko and smiling. "You are .... Amu's son?.." She asked uncertainly.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:23 pm

"Amu's and Aroku..." Hiruko straight at Lun.

Even with his father's disappearance, he still loved him.

Amu looked at Hiruko, "Where were you today? You were in... playing again, weren't you? He's not coming back, Hiruko."

There seemed to be some tension because Hiruko and Amu.

Hiruko looked at her, "He's not dead! He'll come back! One day, we'll be walking up that path and hear me playing! You'll see! I can't believe you gave up on him!" He rubbed his eyes, "I thought you loved him!"

He turned and ran off the same entrance he came from. A young maid ran after him.

Amu looked towards the ground as if in thought, she looked back at Lun, "...What are you playing on naming him, or is it a girl?" She put on the smile.

Lun would know, Amu always puts on a smile..even when she really doesn't mean it.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:21 pm

Kokoro glanced at the lad as he put on a show and ran off. The boy reminded him alot of his self. He could remember when his father left him after the accident with his mother, leading to her death. He felt like he could relate to the young prince a bit. Kokoro turned back to his wife and her sister. Both Lun and himself could tell Amu was grieved and yet she pretended that nothing was wrong.

"...What are you playing on naming him, or is it a girl?" Amu put on the smile, looking at Lun and Kokoro's child.

Lun was more settle now and not as stressful as she was when she was younger. "We haven't decided yet.. Honestly we don't know what gender it is yet either." The expectant mother smiled up at her husband. "I think it will be a girl though."

Kokoro gave a short smile and wrapped his arm armed her, rubbing her swollen belly. "I still think we will have a son. One that will be a great warrior." He teased softly. Lun smiled and looked over to her sister, "What do you think it should be called? It will be your niece."

"Or Nephew." Kokoro added to his wife's statement sweetly but manly like.

OOC: Kokoro And Lun, Then is their unborn, unnamed daughter lol
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) 3367537Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) B2b7930Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) 4b94311
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:07 am

All over the kingdom there has been reports of "Moving mist". Others beleive that its just the weather, but anyone older then 60 knew what it truly was and how dangerous it was. The mist began to develop in town as it seem to have a life of its own. At a rest stop the mist began to cover the stop. A few men in their early twenties, they looked around confused as there was a chill in the air as the mist covered the entire town before the castle. They looked at each other as they had no idea what was going on. Before it was clear as day and now mist! They shook their heads and shrugged until one of them saw the elder who just served them their dinner was shaking in fear. He looked at him weird ' Hey....whats wrong? Why the tragic face?" The young man asked. The old man looked at him " A long time ago when I was your age. The very same thing happened. A clear day...mist....then blood." he said. The other men looked worried as they didnt know if they old man was going to have some weird episode of his past or if his past can to life. " There was a man with red eyes, he was able to bend without moving his arms, he came and killed 20 in seconds. Then he left as quietly as he came."the old man said as he looked around in horror. He put up a "STORE CLOSED" sign. The other men threw their arms up in anger as they didnt even get to start dinner. Then in the thickness of the fog they heard a man walking. One turned around and saw a man slowly appearing in the fog. Once he got close enough he saw the red eyes the old man spoke of. Lodi came into view as he seem to look through the man. Lodi slowly looked away as he already had something to do. His eyes moved towards the castle before him, he was following a girl back here as he had to kill someone hiding out as a guard at this castle. he had to kill a firenation royal family member in hiding from Ahbwen. Until Ahbwen and Ryzu died and the curse broken it released Lodi from his imprisonment and released him, now he was going to continue Ahbwens quest of vengence.

People now sending reports back to the castle of the " Legend of the Mist" was back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next