Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 9 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 9 I_voting_barHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 9 I_voting_barHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:00 pm

Kai walked behind Artemis as they left the castle, Then its walls, and eventually the Kingdom. Many days pasted and kai still said nothing; He seemed to keep to him self and in his thoughts as the two walked. The boy no longer wore his fancy clothes, but some more settle ones, not wanting to draw attention to himself.

Soon after the two came to a camp for where a man stood. Artemis introduced him to Lodi. Kai's eyes widen as he opened his mouth to speak the speechless. Kai couldn't believe it. The boy was not very brave and fear had struck him first. Kai's first reaction was to back away from lodi and run as fast as he could away, But the journey had tired him and the small boy dropped to his knees. Staring up at lodi in disbelief he froze a moment in fear thinking of what was possible happening at the moment and if it was really happening. "Second... master...' The word echoed in Kai's head.

" We met again cousin....I will teach you all that I know along with Artemis as you are the chosen one." Lodi said calmly looking at him.

Kai was now confused, he thought this man was here to kill him like his mother and mojin said he was wanting. The it came to him. 'This cant be right... he's trying to trick me... He tricking me so he can Kill ME!' Kai thought, "I'll kill you before you trick me!" He shouted recovering and charging at Lodi, creating fire in both hands and extending it. Jumping into the air Kai ranked down fire at lodi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:08 pm

Lodi tilted his head as he looked at Artemis, Artemis shrugged and waved at Lodi as he went to eat supper," Go easy on the boy" he said walking away. Lodi shrugged as he just looked at the boy. he let him punch him as it really did not bother him, each punch felt like a feather. Then on the last punch, the boy punched air as he appeared behind him. " Fighting with pure rage makes you weak like Mujin and your mother. Fight with courage and honor as you carry our name on your shoulders dont embarrass me with your weak attacks" growled Lodi as he just stood right behind him not bothering to attack him. Artemis just began eating venison stew as he just ignored the small tiff fight. He knew the boy would come to his sense sooner or later when Lodi would refuse to attack him until he got annoyed.

Mujin was running all over the castle looking for Kai as he wanted to train with him. he became worried as after an hour he could not be found. He ran over to Lune as he looked very worried," I can not find Kai"
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:46 pm

Kai's eyes stood as wide as possible as lodi appeared behind him.He spoke of Honor andthe family name on his Shoulders. The boy tensed as Lodi Called his mother and mojin, who was practicaly his dad, Weak. He did a double flamed kick towards lodi after blasting some fire towards his opponents face. "Shut up you pig! Your the one who killed my Father!" The memory of his mother and Mojin telling him who had killed his father on his birthday. "You a monster and nothing more.. How can i accept you as a teacher or even bear to call you 'Master'?!" Kai kept up "fighting" lodi with blank punched and kick and as much Fire ashe could summon.

Even though lodi was right, and kai was fighting with rage and fear leading the way. Kai didn't Care and still saw this man as a man who wanted to kill him and his family,

____________________________________________________________________________________

Elune, Who had just come to about a day now, was surprise for when Mojin ran into her room. She blinked at him as he cought his breath.

He ran over to Lune as he looked very worried,"I can not find Kai."

The simple words make Elune's hair stand on end. She couldn't believe it. "Are.. Are you sure? He's not in his room? Tower? Dinning hall?..." She tryed to stay calm but for when she looked into his eyes, Mojin really didn't know where Kai was and didn't think of him on the grounds. She lifted the covers from on top of her and ran past Mojin, Tears in her eyes. "Kai? ... KAI??? ... KAI!!!" She ran from hallway to hallway as she attempted to look for her son. Guard where also survaying the castle looking for the Boy.

Soon after Elune came to the tower, running up the side, using air bending, Out of breath and past wounds starting to opening again. "Damnit..." She said looking out toward the kingdom, holding her side, that was now bloody, "KAI!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!" She shouted at the top of her lung, then collapsing the her knees, breaking out into tears silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:07 pm

Lodi was getting annoyed as he kept dodging each attack as he wanted to train the boy. Then after the final kick he had enough, he rolled underneath the boy sweeping his leg following by pushing the boy to the ground. " Let me ask you this, if justice is done by vengeance is it really justice or another sort of evil?" he asked him as he was teaching him the code he followed as he did not kill out of revenge as most people thought he did. Lodi had not really made a move to hurt him or embarrass him, he was strengthening him. " I did not kill your father because i just wanted to, he was weak....and he was cursed. I hunt the men who are cursed to the Black locus could not get them so Deathlock could come back to life. I killed to prevent that from happening, your father refused to train and stop them as he did not believe that the Demon could be back. So I decided to come and hunt him and kill him so that the Black Locus could not achieve world domination" he said explaining that he had no ill hatred towards him or his family.

Artemis still was eating," You will never save your family if you do not learn how to defeat yourself" Artemis said in a puzzle like sentence. He knew the Black Locus would be setting up a new attack as they failed in the last one. Lodi stared at the boy as he was not in control which means he could not awaken his powers," I wanted you alive because I knew your the one in the legend that will bring the demon to his knees....you think that you feel pain because of your family?! YOU KNOW NOTHING OF PAIN !!" roared Lodi as he shot his fingers directly at the gut of Kai only to cause immense pain to teach the boy respect.

Mujin began to freak then he saw Lune crying. he walked over to her and held her," I am so sorry..." was really all he could say, then it hit him." Wait where is Artemis!?" he said a she looked around at the people looking for Kai and he realized that Artemis took Kai.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:48 pm

Kai fell to the ground as He looked up as Lodi, breathing heavily. Lodi then explained to Kai of his actions and reasons and they all seemed to make sense. Kai's eyes began to water as he was confused now and lost. He had been training to kill lodi and now he finds out that his father was the stuborn one and would have cause world destrution because of it.

"I wanted you alive because I knew your the one in the legend that will bring the demon to his knees....you think that you feel pain because of your family?! YOU KNOW NOTHING OF PAIN !!" Lodi shouted and before Kai knew it, there was a jab from Lodi fingers into the boy gut. Kai let out a shreik of pain as he fell over grasping his torso in Pain. He coughed up some splatters of blood but nothing major.

Kai had never felt anything like it exept for when the men from the black locus came and tried to steal his 'curse'. Kai cried like a baby not know really what else to do besides lay there. His brain became scrambled by the pain and there was twitching in his fingers. The boy looked up at Lodi, One eye closed and the other staring at lodi. Kai was strong but only as strong after everything he loved was gone and he was directed down a single path now. Kai closed his eye, looking from Lodi and waited out the pain.

It wasn't long after until the pain started to die away and Kai crys turned into wimpers, which then soon after fell silent. Pushing his self up, the boy's head hung low, Kai feel into a honorable bow infront of Lodi. His feet tucked under him and the fore-head on hi hands. Kai didn't have will to speal but hoped Lodi got the idea of what he was trying to say.

Elune looked up at Mojin as he brought up a good point. She then became in raged at the man that took her son. She jumped from the roof of the tower and toward the guards. Using skin bending she harden her body, leaving a slight cracks and a dent in the stone walk way. She order thm to find her son and to put out wanted posters for Artemis.

Afterwars it struck her. Junso... Junso knew Artemis and must knew here he went with her son. She rushed to the room for where the old man was satying but He was gone also.

The old man had moved on and towards the place he called home, Where ever that was.

Elune mad as all can get out slammed her fist into the wall. The wall crumbled at her touch and made a rough whole in the stone. She cursed Artemis, Junso, and her self for Kai disappearance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:20 pm

Lodi nodde dhis head in appoval and Artemis giggled," hey this one was 2 minutes" he said teasing the boy, " Come Kai, let us eat and heal the jab wound grumpy face gave you" he said teasing Lodi. Lodi turned and blushed in rage," Grumpy face is thinking about shoving my foot 2/4's up your ass right about now" he snarled back but ended up with a smile as Artemis was always the clown in the family. Lodi walked by Kai and nodded," You pasted the first test...to become humble....calm focused....if you had not noticed you recovered in 10 seconds...i am impressed" Lodi said patting the kid on the back. As they were eating, talking and joking to one another, a soldier of Artemis came up and gave him a piece of paper wrapped up with a red string. He bowed to Lodi and Artemis then looked at Kai," its good to see the three brothers together" he said respectfully and he walked away.

Lodi raised an eyebrow the shrugged and continued eating, Artemis giggled a she looked at the paper. " Looks like the old man split as well...him and I are wanted with a HUGE bounty on our heads." laughed Artemis as he took this as a compliment. Lodi shook his head and looked at the bounty..." What thats its.....$50,000,000?!" BAH ! Mine was $100,000,000. Listen to this Kai, for the return of the prince and the head of the traitor Artemis" he said looking at Artemis. Artemis shook his head and just laughed.

Pirates, bandits, and everyone who had a weapon were looking for Artemis and the bounty. Mujin just watched Lune become twisted with rage against Artemis. it hurt him to see this and he did not dare challenge her actions as he let her be, he was worried but was curious as to why the old man had left as well.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:58 pm

Kai walkede over to the fire and began to eat the food the men sat infront of him. He listened to the two talk and joke. His eyes fell upon a soilder to brought paper to Art. "Its good to see the three brothers together." he said respectfully and he walked away. Kai blink a bit confused then assumed he was talking about ther relation in power and not just the relation of blood its self. He was curious about what was on the piece of paper until after listening to them joke around about the Bounty.

'That... From my mother?' Kai thought looking at piece of paper.

His eyes looking down at his bowl and Kai continued to eat his soup, knowing that it would only put his family in danger he went back now. He pretended to not to care but honestly he missed him mommy already.

He looked up at lodi and Artemis, "Where will we be training at? Here?" Kai asked sort of in a mumbling way. He wanted to get this over with and even if it would tske forever, The boy was ready for any and every test his 2 new master would through at him.

OOC: For when the time comes Idk how you would like to do this time thing. We can skip like 5 years RP a little and then skip whatever many years then or skip them all at once, it up to you. I'll leave it to ya.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:17 pm

Many years have past as Lodi and Artemis had been training Kai. Through blood,sweat, and tears. Kai become the newest member of the Doletskaya Clan. it has been 5 years from when kai first left and the Kingdom went crazy.

" You have done well Kai, you stand proud as one of the clan and one of the three brothers. You have earned your cloak and your hat of our clan. The markings on the cloak represent your eye ability in our clan. The three stripes represent Mind,Matter, and Illusion" explained Artemis as he was the clan leader. " Much has happened to the castle due to our training and the chaotic events that happened to your mother....due to you disappearing she went hallow....and chaos has spread through your mothers castle. She no longer controls the kingdom as crime now rules with an iron fist. Though we have not been quit, over the years you have fought against civil war in the north and southern water tribe, you have fought along side with me and Lodi to take down pirates and strike fear in the enemies, you have shown no mercy to those who oppose the family Doletskaya, I am proud to have you among our ranks." he said with a smile. Lodi nodded his head at the kid and tipped his hat to him.

" Now you will earn your weapon....due you having mastered Fire bending and unlocked the ability to control electricity and unlocked your eye ability. To control time for a brief moment and you have mastered the shadow step....you understand the consequences we all face....we must take the life of our enemy to replenish our eyes...a cruel curse that all family members face. You have grown hard and stern and never showing weakness....now for your last task....your weapon and our journey back home." Artemis said as he pulled out two scimitars that worked with electricity bending. He gave them to kai as he watched the bow twirl them easily in his hands. he was now 13 years old and he was stronger then most people on this planet.

" Now dress up in our cloaks...we walk back to the castle." Lodi said as he wore the new cloak. Instead of red clouds they were red Dragons. For Artemis they were red swirls, he put his hat on as the draped covered his face except his eyes. Him and Lodi walked out towards the castle with Kai following.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:54 pm

Kai bowed in respect as he recived his title as one of the members of the Clan. He was also given his cloak and hat. He took the with honor, "Thank you, Master." Kai bowed then rose as Artemis finished. Art iformed Kai of all that was happening in the elemental kingdom.

Kai put on the cloak as Artemis and Lodi planned to pay the kingdom a visit. It wasn't that long ago for when Kai was the wimpering boy that had just started traing but because of his curse, The boy was a fast learner and was very Powerful. At a time Kai wondered if he was even more powerful than Mojin.

The newest member followed the Two men. As all 3 of them made their way to the place where Kai was born and where his family lied, The 13 yr old boy thought back on his history, trying to remeber his mother's face and Mojin's too. He had trained him self for so long to forget these thoughts but now he would have to recall them for this mission.

It wasn't long before the group reached the Kingdom and Kai noticed smoke coming from the castle. "The palace..." He glared then looked to Lodi and Art, quiet as ever but spoke with expressions and Actions. He looked bsck towards the Castle and began to speed towards the castle. It wasn't out of fear or completely the longing to see elune and Mojin but the want to fight; A chance to test his skill.

The years had passed and Slowly Elune seemed to grow cold. Unforuntly she had grown ill also. He grief from losing Kai was one of the final straws. For many yrs she had ppl loooking fr him but eventually she gave up. To the day she believes him dead and has no idea that Art kept him alive and trained, much less Lodi helping.

Elune paced down the halls of the castle as a band of men lead by the unknown, that broke in, followed her. They had murdered most of the guards and Where after the throne next. She stopped and leaned against the wall, coughing up some blood as the soilder that followed her came her her side. A blade stuck out of her chest as she attempted to stop any more damage by using her bending. Yet Since she was interally ill, It had become even harder to bend like she use to.

No one really knew how or why Elune became ill only as they saw it as a weak point. A large man Charged at the single guard protecting Elune and guiding her to safty. The massive hammer over his head came down on the man and Bashed his skull in. Elune Slide down the wall, pulling the dagger from her torso and attempting to close the wound. She looked at the enemy that killed the last guard around her. She breathed glaring at him, "You b@st@rd..." She murmured. Thegiant walked over to elune and stood over her, 'Nighty night, Princess." He chuckled, raising his hammer over his head.

The women closed her eyes and listened 'Mojin..' Elune thought silently crying for help.

OOC: There we go lol XD Twist! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:26 pm

Mujin jumped out from the shadows kicking the man aside as he took out his bow firing one shot and killing the man as it burst through his chest. The blast itself shot the man backwards put the arrow had already passed through the mans chest. he looked at his soon to be wife in agony as he had been fighting them off one by one every hour. He did not know how much longer his body could handle the constant fight. Till one of the men was who attacking stopped as he listened to the others behind him. " HEY !! WE HAVE NEWCOMERS !!! THERE ARE 3 NEW GUYS WHO CAME INTO TOWN ALL WEARING CLOAKS AND HATS !! " yelled one guy as the others turned around. In this city newcomers were fresh meat and they would steal their goods and normally sell them. " There are 2 men and a young boy looks like !" yelled another as Mujin was shocked as he could not believe what he was hearing. " Could it be?" he asked looking to Lune. He took Lune by the hand and ran to the overlook to see what was going on.

Lodi and Artemis watched the boy slowly move faster then the two. They looked at each other as they knew that he hungered for battle. Jein not to far away was the one in charge of the corruption along with Akustki. They were informed not to interfer and see what would happen, so they just watched from the hills.

They were surrounded as kai,Lodi, and Artemis were surrounded by loads of men. " hey kid nice cloak you got there...dont mind if we take it from you!' laughed one as the others followed. Lodi smiled as he noticed Kai was unshaped by it and even better was silent as ever as he had trained him. Lodi looked to his left and Artemis to his right," Looks like its the welcome party" Artemis said. Lodi sneered," I havent killed anyone in a long time" snarled Lodi. Then one of the guys recognized them," Wait.....cloaks....red dragon...the red swirl, the red lines......ITS DOLETSKAYA !!!!!!" screamed one of the pirates as he shuddered in fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next