Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
On the run (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
On the run (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
On the run (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
On the run (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
On the run (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
On the run (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
On the run (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
On the run (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
On the run (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
On the run (Open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
On the run (Open) I_vote_lcapOn the run (Open) I_voting_barOn the run (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
On the run (Open) I_vote_lcapOn the run (Open) I_voting_barOn the run (Open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

On the run (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

On the run (Open) Empty
PostSubject: On the run (Open)   On the run (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 8:01 pm

What was supposed to be a simple theft had turned into an escape mission when he was caught by some soldiers, the particular soldiers that were guarding what he was stealing. It was an important artifact, an expensive artifact for that matter, that he could've sold for more than what it was worth. It didn't help that it was night time, and he couldn't shadow step to get away. He did, however, successfully get the artifact. Now it was just a matter of not getting killed by these soldiers. There were three of them.

"Stop, stop." He commanded them, as he stopped himself. He turned around and looked at them, as they shouted things like "Put your hands up!", and surrounded him. He slowly raised his hands, but of course he had a plan. Even slower, he lowered one of his hands down to his pocket, as if he was about to get out a weapon, which made all of the raise their swords and start to get closer. With a sudden movement, he made his hands into a gun, and shot a quick, small explosion at the one in front of him, blasting the man into a building. Rinji turned back around, slid under one of the soldiers, and ran off again.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

On the run (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the run (Open)   On the run (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 9:15 pm

Yami was for once at peace. She dreamed she was flying on Fireball's back, soaring above the clouds. The sky was pink, and all was peaceful. There was no war, no evil, no destruction to cause any pain or to disturb the peace. She watched the sun set beyond the horizon, and as the moon rose, the sky revealed millions of stars. All at once, the stars began falling or disappearing. Yami stared at the sky as it seemed to rain bits of flaming rock that filled the clouds with holes. As the moon rose higher, Yami realized that the moon was full. There was a strange face on the moon. "Peace can never come to one destined to save the world". The face disappeared, and Yami could feel her body changing, morphing to match the qualities of the demon dwelling within her. Fireball started careening every which way, diving and rising in a shaky motion. He turned to look back at Yami, but instead of his green eyes, there were black spheres. He suddenly spun, flinging Yami off of his back and sending her plummeting to the earth.

Yami woke up with a jerk, landing on the ground with a thud. She had been sleeping in a tree to stay out of reach of any animals that might come searching for a midnight snack. She would have been able to easily defend herself, but she didn't want to be killing innocent animals for no real reason. She had been about six feet up, and when the guards ran past the base of the tree, it had shaken enough to knock her out of the branches she had been lying in. She was still shaking from what she had seen, but forced herself to push the memory aside as she tried to find out what was going on. She saw in a nearby clearing the guards surrounding a man who had clearly stolen something, judging by the guilty look on his face and the glimmer of light reflecting off of something in his pocket, and judging by his ruddy clothes, he didn't have the money to just happen to be carrying something that shiny.

The sudden explosion startled Yami, but not enough to make her lose her focus. By mere chance, the man began running back in her direction. For the moment, her camouflage cloak was concealing her with the foliage of the forest, but if the man got too close and was paying enough attention, he would see her. Yami decided that she would have to take action immediately. She jumped up as the man neared her and attempted to tackle him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

On the run (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the run (Open)   On the run (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 4:01 pm

When the random figure attempted to jump on him, Rin jumped out of the way. No. He side flipped out of the way. Because he needed to do the most. He tried to get a good look at the figure, but it appeared to be camouflaged with the darkness. He did get a quick look at their body type, though, and concluded that it was just a teenager. By the looks of it, it was a girl. Luckily, he managed to throw the guards off some time ago, so he had some time. He stared the girl down for a while.

"What are you...never mind. Just be careful, kid." He said, as he started to run again. He didn't know what the girl's problem was, but maybe she just fell or something. If she wanted to fight, she would get one. It was night time, so he could construct literally anything and everything out of darkness to fight her. He could also shoot explosions and fire bend, so...
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

On the run (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the run (Open)   On the run (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 11:11 pm

Drago was standing over the edge of a building watch over the scene, "yami...."he said to himself, he didn't want to jump out and blow his cover. The Biggest strength to staying hidden from sight. but he knew if yami was going to get hurt....wait what was he kidding she the jinjuriki of the five tails...or was it the seven tails....he shook his head, he hasn't met her for a long period..maybe a bit too long or a period...
he watched waiting to make a move just incase.
((fixed XI ))

Last edited by Leosan on Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

On the run (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the run (Open)   On the run (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:33 am

Yami altered her angle as she flew through the air, landing gracefully on her feet. The man turned and ran, and in doing so, insulted Yami. It was as though her were calling her weak. And that was something she would not stand for. Yami reached her hand out and pulled water straight from the ground beneath the man's feet, attempting to freeze him in place, or at least to make him slip. Anything to slow him down. She began running towards him, reminding herself that he was not to be fatally wounded. Fire began to gather in her palm, forming a perfect, concentrated sphere. She hurled the "fire ball" at the man, hoping to hit him square in the back. From the look of the shot, her aim was true.

The guards who had been following the man caught up to Yami. "I'll slow him down. Run around in an arc and barricade the path a while ahead." One of the soldiers looked ready to question Yami's authority, so she shot him a look that basically read "Don't mess with me" and "move or you'll die" all in one emotion. The man took a few steps back, then turned to catch up with his comrades, who had already begun acting out Yami's orders.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

On the run (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the run (Open)   On the run (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 8:21 pm

Luckily for Rin, all the girl managed to do was make him slip, and fall over. By the time he got up, he was face first with a giant sphere of fire, making him drop again, this time on his back, in order to dodge the attack. If he wasn't so great at quick thinking, he would've been roasted like a pig at this point. What was this girl's deal? Was she part of the law enforcement or something? Rin couldn't imagine them taking someone so young, so that probably wasn't it. Maybe she was just a very heroic person. Wait a minute. She could fire bend, and water bend? Weird...but then again, who was he to talk? He fire bended and dark bended, and shot explosions out of no where. It wasn't exactly the most common skill.

Rin created a katana out of darkness. "Haven't used one of these in a while..." He said to himself, making a battle stance, although it was a bit sloppy. He was more used to staffs and shooting beams of fire and darkness rather than actually using a close-range weapon. Normally, he would have used shadow stepping to aid him in a fight by teleporting around his opponent, but once again, it was night time, and if he shadow stepped now he would literally become lost in the shadows. He used his fire-bending to fly towards her, before landing on his feet when he was in range, and swinging the sword at her a few times.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

On the run (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the run (Open)   On the run (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 4:29 pm

Drago, watched as the two clashed, "an explosive bender....didn't see one of those in a long time" he said. he never actually met one but his father was one so....kind of yes he met one. as the man created a katana made of shadows... then flying towards Yami...he knew he had to act quickly. Drago just got this new hidden blade from rose a few days ago, it has a built in grapling system, as well as other fun pieces. Drago fired the blade from the roof top and into the ground and reel himself towwards the location he hit which was right between the two... however he wasn't being reel down....HE WAS FALLING!! in the last second he fired fire out of his feet and used his spare hand to use his second hidden blade to deflect the katana's attack, just as he landed. "hehehe you messed with someone you shouldn't have messed with..." he said giving a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

On the run (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the run (Open)   On the run (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 2:49 pm

Yami watched the man pull his katana from the darkness. Fire and dark, quite the explosive combination. He launched towards her, and Yami drew her duel knives. She followed the same tactic, using fire bending to launch herself forward. However, when the two were just over a foot apart, a figure parried the blow of the explosion bender, and Yami nearly hit the figure, dropping her knives at the last second to avoid catastrophe. She slammed into his back, feeling at least one rib crack against his armor from the power of her launch. She winced and steadily got back to her feet, moving her hand to her side, feeling the throbbing pain. She shook her head, knowing it would heal quickly. Injuries always did.

The figure she ran into was quite a bit taller than she. His black hair was a mess, and his long coat, reinforced by armor, flowed gently in the wind. "Hey!", she yelled, "What's your problem? I can handle this on my own. Whoever you are, step aside. This is my fight." Yami watched the explosion bender, who had recovered from the initial parry, move to attack again. She shoved the mysterious man aside and began to fight the thief on her own terms, swinging both of her blades, deflecting every shot. She was on the defensive, and she knew she had to do something to turn the tables in her favor. She began pumping fire through the blades, sending flames flying in all directions with each parry.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

On the run (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the run (Open)   On the run (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:38 am

Rin thought he had it covered. If the girl wanted a fight, she would get one, right? But then, a random guy came out of no where to parry one of his attacks. He seemed to be a teenager as well, telling Rin that he messed with the wrong person. Rin tilted his head, before Yami started to come at him. He could deal with this. Two teenagers versus him? He had this....right? He started to go on the offensive, watching as she deflected every one of his attacks, and eventually fire started to come out of her knives. She was planning something, he would have to act quickly.

Rin jumped up, using fire to aid him and give him a quick boost, before he started to ride around the two. He was literally standing on pure darkness. "I don't know who either of you are, but..." He said, choosing not finish it. He started to send explosions flying at them, both of them, but the explosions weren't big enough to make any serious damage, it was just meant to push them back.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

On the run (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the run (Open)   On the run (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 5:58 pm

Drago dodged the attack, "ok let see what this baby can do, he said sending a small charge of electricity into his hidden blade and shot a blast of sound that would stun everyone around him, including his allies, oops... He then fired a shot of gold flame at his opponent then he would run towards him and stabe the opponent in the side area, not killing him if he aimed carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the run (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the run (Open)   On the run (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the run (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next