Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 13 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 13 I_vote_lcapHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 13 I_voting_barHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 13 I_vote_lcapHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 13 I_voting_barHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:05 pm

Kai was a bit surprised as the man changed. He was impressed a bit but thought he would still be as weak as the rest of the Foes he has foughten. Then A Water bender appeared infront of Him. He blinked, slightly thrown off guard. Who was this man? His face looked familiar but from where? He blinded. Then as Jien revealed his father name, Kai's eye widened. This was... His father? His father?! But how he was dead.... Then it all made since as his partner explained.

Kai Stood up straight from a crouch and smirked. "Well... Good thing I've never know my father." He laughed, "I'm sure I't'll be easier than killing that worm of a Mother." He looked at Kokoro, wondering what his next move would be and forced the hard look out side to be strong. It came easy now from all his training. Kai truthful was confused and didn't want to see his father like this of anytime, BUT he kept his emotions locked away deep down.

Rubbing his swords together until there was a Spark, Kai reterned to a battle formation and stayed focus. "Your move."

OOC: I'm going to say let share him cause idk ho he is suppose to act now but his normal attitude is like stern, calm, tough, and yet gentel. =] So yea i'll let you start him off first Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:42 am

Rompolyus was overpowering the man as he spun around his attacks and seemed like he was so light footed. He danced around his attacks and easily seemed like he was toying with him. The man became enraged as he charged at the demon. Rompolyus dropped down as he kicked out the mans legs from under him, drove his knee into the mans spin. he rolled to the right as he grabbed the mans legs and flipped him making the mans throat land in the palm of Rompoyus's hand and he tossed him into the wall. A loud bang shook the ground around them. A large cloud of smoke shot out from the wall from where he had landed. Rompolyus looked at the man as he watched him stick to the wall and moan in pain. He smiled and he twirled the blade in his hands and sliced a wave of black fire at the man. Another large explosion shook the ground and the Black Locus member was gone as he was burnt to a crisp.

Jien watched in horror as he saw the power of a mixed demon. He looked at Kai as he could see that he had the same kind of eyes the demon had. He stepped back but the essance of Kais father did not move at all. he moved forward as he ran at Kai, his arms moving in a fluent motion as he created a large wave of water as it licked towards Kai.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:22 am

Kai was stood calm like as his father charged towards him, Water bending a tide of water torwards him. At the last possible moment, the boy jumped into a safe distance above the tide and Dove through the air toward the man thats was supposely his father.

'Kai... You father wouldn't try to attack his own son...' Kai thought to himself as he drow closer to the water bender. Wind licked at his face as he came down with great speed, then bending fire onto his double blade; Aiming for the man.

"Good Bye imposter" Kai said calmly and in his normal voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:35 am

The father stared at him as he watched him come closer and closer, he watched as he drew the blades and charged at him. He made another swift movement with his hands as he flipped the ground and flipped him away from a attacking position. He was an earth bender as well since he gained the bending skills from the user. He looked at his son as he has no emotion's or feelings for him. He stared at him and stood there. Then he made more movements with his arms as earth spikes began to pop out as they move towards Kai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13