Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 2 I_voting_barHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 2 I_voting_barHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:37 am

(I know it said open, but I think it was a private rp for Yuki and River, and it's kinda dead now so ya)
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:54 pm

OOC: ah well if it is then I will delete my post :-)
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:46 pm

((OOC: Ok I sent Ahbwen A pm saying it was ok if he wanted to continue his plot here so I will reply to it and i'll alolw him to decide if he wishes to also continue it.))

Lun had finished Speaking to Amu and her son, allowing them to continue with their normal rutine for the day. Kokoro And herself retreated to the memoriful Gardens in which she spent most of her time for when she lived in this castle all her childhood. She sat at the base of the tree rubbing her enlarged belly and cuddling with her husband. He Murmured sweet words into her ear causing her to blush and giggle. It was when they where about to official decide on a name for the Child, Palace guards sprited across the yard, shout in alarm ofthe " Legend of the Mist" was back in the city below.

Kokoro defencivly stood, pulling the cork from his Canten of water at his side; he was ready to attack any attacker. He formed a wavering ball of water in his hand as he held his hand out for Elune, helping her up. He had heard of the mist guy before in the Northern Watertribe Village as a boy and was warn to stay clear of him.

Elune was also alert. She might not know exactly what was bothering her husband but knew not very many things rubbed his hair the wrong way. Lun knew she wouldn't beable to move very well but if she was attacked She could still Air bend and if needed Skin bend. She placed her hand underneath her large belly and her other hand in her husband's hand. Gripping his hand tight, "Koko, What's a matter. Why are you worked up so?" He didn't say anything, and She dared not to push on him further. The two began made their way to the safty of a balcon, looking out at the city below.

As the reached the balcony Kokoro placed the water back into the canten, then turning to her, "What do you see?." He pointed down upon the city. He couldn't see from farway, caused by bad eye sight, and relied on Elune to be his eyes. Lun nodded and looked out to the city.

There wasn't much comotion seen from far way but Lun's Sharp eye catched the Shadows of fleeing Villagers towards the Palace Gates and into their homes. She noticed a Man wearing a Large Black jacket and a hate that covered her whole head. He was walking towards the castle's direction as the Villagers seemed to flee from him.

"I See a man in black with red marking on his jacket. He also wears a straw hat and a long sword upon his back. The villagers seem to be fleeing from him even thought he seems to be doing no harm to any one or anything" Elune updated her husband looking back at him, reajusting her eye to look at him clearly.

Kokoro grunted and turned away, "I'll be back, Wait here and Please, Don't leave the castle Grounds or even the castle." Then walked away and from the castle. Elune stood there looking at him in silence. 'Becareful, please... Let him be careful.' She thought watching him from the balcony as he merged from the castle's gates and towards the Mysterius man. Lun's red eyes filled with fear, as she watched, afraid of the out come. She held her pregnant belly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:58 pm

He stopped as he looked around slowly. He made his presence known as people ran away from him. He scanned the city before him and he could sense that his victim was nearby. He turned his head to the left then the right. He knew he was close, he could feel him. He was hiding in a building nearby, he didn't want to waste the time searching from building to building.

His hands slowly appeared from his sleeves and he let out a loud yell.".....AAAAAHHHHHH!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. A large explosion of fire took out 5 surrounding buildings. A large cloud of smoke followed by a large earthquake came after the explosion. As the smoke cleared he knew that his target was no where to be found. He then turned towards the castle and made his way up slowly. Then he spotted a girl on a balcony, he stopped and eyed her. He assumed she was no match for him. His hands disappeared into his sleeves as he brought them back in his coat. Then he spotted someone else, he could feel their energy....he could feel their life essence. He waited for them to speak.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:53 pm

Elune notice the man look at her, summing up her abilities to fight probably. She glared at him, standing tall, not daring to look to weak in any way. The man looked away and Kokoro was a fading look on his face. Elune watched, unable to hear the converation below. An Huge explodation came out of no where after the man in back chanalled his engery for a breif moment. Once again Lun's eye's widen in surprise.

Kokoro bended the water from the canten as the mysterius man suddenly blow up the surrounding enviroment. After the explodation sesed, he dropped the icy barrier and covered his eye from the dust. He stopped himself from choking as the stranger can into sight once again. After relizing that this power massive man had locked onto Kokoro, he spoke. "What is your purpose here, Stranger?" His voice was cautious as he hold his liquid weapon in his right hand. He also wore a elegent sword at his side, in which his other hand rested upon it. The dust of the recently blown up building flooded the air. He remained as calm as possible over the great amount of fear from the stories his mother told him over 20 years ago. 'Where is this guy from... His eyes ar like the stories, red as blood... They kind look like.... Elune's.... just not as comforting.' Koko thought to him self, walking closer to his opponite. Stopping about 30 yards away,"What is your purpose?" He repeated his question, then waited for the man to reply.

Elune watched and became frightened. She had a bad feeling about this, Lun knew she had to get down there. She had just watched this man blow away 5 building around him with little effort. With little hesitation, Lun rused back down the great hall and towards the palace entrance. She opened the door with her air bending and started to rush towards the Gates. Many Guards Who knew who Elune really was, stopped her, holding her out of range and sight of her husband and this terrorist. She resisted a bit but only enough to get in sight of her husband and his "Batteler".

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:59 pm

He looked at the man who confronted him. He narrowed his eyes as he looked at him. He looked past him at the women who came into view. Then the man asked what he was doing here, he glared at him for demanding what he was doing here. He looked back at the group of soldiers keeping the women at bay. His right hand slowly appeared from his sleeve. He slowly began to raise his hand and point his index finger past the man."bang.." Lodi said as a bolt of electricity shot past him at high speeds that he could not see. The soldier next to the girl exploded as blood went everywhere and splattered all over the girl. He lowered his hand as it retreated back into his sleeve.

He gave him a clear message at what he wanted...blood. He vanished and then re appeared behind the bloodly mess and continued his way into the castle. He could feel his target was near. He could feel that he was very close. He walked slowly down the hall and stopped. He looked to his left the his right. He turned right as he walked down the hall. He was getting closer to his target he could sense him.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:10 pm

Kokoro notice the man raising his index finger at or near him. He Drew his sword. 'Bang..' Murmured the man as a Nearly unseeable bolt of engery drove pass his body and behind him. Time seemed to move slowly and Kokoro feared the worst. Moments felt like minutes and ther where shouts of men all around. She turned expecting to see his wife lying dead on the ground but only saw a Slotter bady on the ground and Elune covered in blood.

Elune watched as the man's hand appeared from his sleeve. For a moment she thought it was pointed at Kokoro and almost began to shot him name before the guard whom was next to her Exploded. His blood splattered her face and body. The Other three around in the area Stood in shock along with Lun, bfore her knees gave way and she fall holding her belly. An iron taste filled the taste-buds with in the women's mouth and as her near experience with death stained her clothes, Elune Began to go into a tranc of fear and all sound became mute.

Kokoro turned back to the Blood thristy man only to see him gone. For when he started to run back torwards Lun he saw him, going into the castle and ran to folow him. He asked him to watch over lun as he went to face his man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:35 pm

Mujin had walked into the city, he smiled as he could hear screams and chaos....Lodi was here. He walked normally like nothing was wrong through the town as he stopped at a crater before him. He looked in shock as he knew Lodi had done this." what the..." he mumbled in shock. He had never seen this before. This only meant that Lodi was getting stronger! He grinder his teeth in rage as he could not believe that when he last fought him he was much weaker and now he was stronger. Mujin ran now as he heard more screams coming from the castle ahead. Mujin bolted up the road to get to the castle. He stopped and saw him. He seemed different he didn't kill the pregnant lady...or all the people in front of him just one or it looked like one.

He knew Lodi was after someone specific.

Lodi found his target, the butler. He looked at each other and the butler release his a wave of fire. Lodi stood there as it vanished before it could touch him. Lodi then vanished again then re appeared kicking out the mans knee breaking them in one move. Lodi drew his sword and swung. A large wind shot through the castle, Lodi put his sword away. The bulged stood their with an angry look, a faint red line formed from his head to his crouch....then he split in half as his gut went everywhere..
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:28 pm

Elune was being held up by a young guard take she grow up with. She wipped the blood from her face and tears that flooded her eye, causing them to be red and itchy. "... I... He..." Faint word murmured from her lips in a horsly tone. Her eye looked around; First to the creater in the ground then to the people that cried out for their loved ones and in panic. These were her people, Her people in which were killed and in pain, and here she was acting like a child who saw her dog die of old age. She Straighten up, begining to give order to the soliders to help the villagers. Elune's eye wondered and Saw a Mysterous man; a traveler from the lookes of it, and appeared to be completely calm. Her eyes followed him run into the castle appearently looking for some one. Lunes fist tightened and she took off running. Her air bending making it easy to move fast with out using much energy or disrupting the baby. Elune followed him down the coradoors and towards his target.

Kokoro, who had followed the Red eyed man, can to empty room beyond the servants rooms. His eyes fell upon the hooded man and another vitium at his feet. Kokoro noticed the scorch marks on the wall beside the door way and quickly figured the situation out. He was silent only staring horrorifed at the mutilated body on the cold stone floor. 'A Fire bender...' Kokoro thought to him self, feeling the muscles in his body tense and twist in disbielf. "Was .... this your purpose, Stranger?" The words slowly slipped from his mouth, glacing up at opponet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:09 pm

Lodi glanced at the man as he asked him another question. Lodi glared at him as he beleived him to be a worm and a piece of garbage. Lodi looked at him, up and down he turned and looked at the man who was cut in half and the guts everywhere. " He deserved to die..." he said in a harsh tone as he finally spoke to the man. " LODI !!!!! "a voice yelled as Lodi turned immedialtly and dodged a arrow as it took out a wall. Lodi snarled at where the arrow came from and he spot Mujin. " Mujin...." he growled as he turned towards the man. He slowly took out his sword as sparks danced from his blade as he narrowed his eyes. Mujin smiled as he finally took out his sword as this would be their 10th fight. " Come on ManSlayer ! Lets see what you got !! " Mujin yelled. Mujins arms sparked up and they were covered in electricity. Mujin burst into a run as well as Lodi did.

Mujin slammed the man and the girl along with the soldeirs aside as he ran at Mujin. Lodi swung down as Mujin blocked with on finger. His magnetic bending ability he learned by fusing electricty and metal bending. It ran out as Lodi was caught off guard as he had never seen that happen before. he began swinging at lighting fast speeds but Mujin blocked each and everyone one with his left finger. Mujin smiled as he spun around Lodis left arm and round house kicked him through a pillar in the castle hall.

Mujin stood tall as he was happy for how strong he had gotten. " Come on is that all ManSlayer....I thought you were better then that !" Mujin teased as he went into a odd fighters stance.

Lodi stood up as he took off his hat and then took off his coat. He placed them gently on the ground as he swung his sword in a fancy fashion and glared at Mujin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next