Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 11 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 11 I_vote_lcapHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 11 I_voting_barHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 11 I_vote_lcapHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 11 I_voting_barHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:29 am

Elune was shock a moment as Artemis reponded to her reply with anger and rage. Her eyes Followed Mojinas artemis flung him backwards. The as she turned to look at Art, he was directly in her face. The Rage man grasped her clothing and came face to face with her.

At first Elune was scared and became froozen; but as Art started to shout and curse at her, Her expression on her face relaxed and she gave hm a blank look, staring into his deep black eyes. She didn't know if this was the last she see or even if he would allow her to live, but she didn't care. Everything drove her mad and she jus didn't care if she lived or not anymore. She was a good hearted person, just corrupted by rage, fear, and sorrow. He had come to love that old geezer but Had not been able to think for the past 5 year straight.

Artemis went on about how he loved that old man and how he was never able to say sorry. Elune continued to look at him with a blank stare. She did feel sorry for him, for he remined her a bit of her Kai but not the one that they brought back. In the depth of his eyes she saw sorrow and rage, nothing that she hadn't exprienced before. "now you had a slight idea of how i feel... Losing someone dear to your heart.." She whispered bore he tossed her to the wall next to her and drove past her and into the castle.

Elune hit the wall and simply used skin bending to save most of the pain for another day. Lodi glared at her as passed by; Hate glemed in his eyes. He walked past her and glared at mujin who was in so much pain from the attack. She waited until he left and she crawled over to Mojin. She was silent knew she didn't think before she acted. "I'm sorry Mojin... Thank you for staying by my side for so long... But Your are released from you duties and I want you to go home... Go back to place you where born, There is nothing else for you here." Elune ordered, turning over onto her back and looking up at the ceiling. He would throw her own life away but she could bear to lose mojin too; So in order to protect him she will send him away.

Kai listened as Lodi explained and realated to Kai's issues that dwelled in him at the moment. It was fustrating and annoyed Kai that he dodn't know what to do. His train through out the past 5 yrs, tought him to be strong, Don't allow emotions to get in the way, and etc.

Kai was shocked as Lodi told him of Hs mother Banishing Lodi and Artemis from the City. But what suprised him more was the fact that Elune had his grandfather killed. He knew that Artemis loved that old man and wasn't as suprised for when Lodi told him Art flipped out. Lodi then told him that she banished them from the kingdom and he could hear hatered for elune in his voice. "So that is the way she wants to do this..." Kai spoke softly.

Kai looked to Lodi, "Master... Do you remember the way things where before you and Artemis began to train me?" He paused gathering his thoughts, "I do. . . For when I agreed to come train, I thought I would Do it to Protect Mojin and My mother. But now, How can I protect a Pathetic insect that can't even respect our family..." Haterd began to boil insde him. "I don't know what to do. I feel like I should kill her for dishonoring our Clan, But at the same time I cant bring myself to do it. . .I'm so confused. I seek your guidance Master Lodi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:51 am

Mujin turned as he heard her whisper that she was no longer needing his services. He did not know what to do or what to say. All he could do was look at her in horror...he loved her. He looked down as he was in so much pain. He did not know what to do, he tried to say something but nothing came out. He just looked at her as he felt rejected and disgusted.

Artemis came back from the old mans room as he glared at Lune as he felt insulted and betrayed by her and by the city itself. Rage boiled in his blood as he looked at the two and all he saw was weaklings and all he cared about now was meditating and finding the old man in the afterlife. He walked past Mujin, Mujin feeling lost got up and draw a short blade. He glared at Artemis as he felt that he took everything away from him. Artemis stopped and looked at him. The words of the old man haunted Mujin, saying that he could not beat him. Mujin charged," I will kill you and avenge this castle!" he screamed as he charged blindly like Kai did before his training.

Artemis then looked at him as his eyes changed as Mujin burst into black flames. He screamed as h was being burned alive by a fire that water can not put out. He rolled around in agony as smoke rose from the body. The fire vanished as Mujin looked like a burnt corpse. He still was moaning in agony. Artemis walked over picked him up by his lower jaw and snapped his neck. He looked at Lune," Now I killed someone close to you, now you know pain." he said as he turned away.

Lodi loomed at the boy as he could see he was conflicted." our honor is our family, our name is truth, and we are binded by our curse. She has dis honored us and she must die for her crimes. We are an elite...I went down the same path and I had to do what I had to do...do I miss m mother? Of course....we had planned to recruit your grandfather...now artemis needs comfort...you see he never grew up with a family...hat old man was all that he had and your mother took it away from him...he can not kill her as she is your mother." he explained.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:50 am

Elune loved mojin dearly but she knew the path she was about to choose would get him killed. "I Want you to lesve as soon as possible, You are now banished from this city.." Elune was tired and weak could feel Mojin's despire echoing from his Aura, 'I'm Sorry mojin its the only way. . . But I do love you.' Thought Elune as she sat up and struggled to stand.

Artemis walked back into the room, glaring at Elune. The women calmly glared back at him, blank expression. As she was turning to walk away from the scene, Mojin came out on know where and Charged, blinded by rage into a battle with Art. Elune he was still hurting and snapped her head around in fear for him. "MOJIN!! DONT, STOP!! HE'S-" Elune was cut off as Artemis used his eye abilities to Set Mojin on fire. The black flame grew from his body and His screams echoed through out the palace; Loud and in agony.

Elune watched as he dropped the floor as a burnt carcus. It was the same way that Kai's father died. Unable to hold her self up, her knees gave in and elune stared at the scene. Art picked the mutilated man up, snapping his neck. The souch echoed and the women was pe-cher-fid ((Another word i cant remeber how to spell lol)). Art looked at her and basicly repeated her word from earilier. Lun's eye watered and she let her self drop to the floor. "Just kill me..." She begged for death. 'There is nothing left anymore'
The thought scattered throughout her mind.

Kai considered Master lodi's words and was about to reply that he would kill her before she hear the over all screams from Mojin. Kai, was curious and looked the direction of the pained vitctem. She could smell rotted flesh in the air. 'Artemis... Do you dare steal my kill..' He thought vanishing and moved towards the source of the suffering.

By the time Kai arrived, Mojin was dead and Elune layed on the floor begging for death. Kai Stood a few meters Behind and to the right abit. He didn't try to find his presence and stood in the open. He looked from Mojin to Elune. They where insects and no stronger than the an ant under a god's shoe. He waited, watching to see if Art was going to kill her. If he made a move to, Kai would simply step btw him and her; being quiet as ever, but just saying, 'It'll be my choice. She IS my blood'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:08 am

Artemis looked at her as she begged for death. He snarled at her, " No I will not kill you...now you know what true pain is....I have a family to protect and Lodi and Kai are all what I have now...you had love but you threw it away because you think that its justice to kick him to the curb...your garbage....also I am not the one who will kill you" he said as his eyes moved towards Kai as he could see that Artemis eye ability was still active and he could see the rage in him and the pain. Artemis put his hat on and walked off, Lodi turned the corner and saw Mujin dead. he shook his head as he knew that he attacked Artemis," What a tool" he said as he placed his hat back on and he looked at Kai. " You know what you must do...even if it hurts. Bring honor back too our clan....our goal we will explain to you once our job here is done" he said as he turned and followed Artemis.

Lodi walked next to Artemis," He will complete is training and begin his destiny....also I will guard your body once you enter the realm of the dead to speak with your step father" Lodi said as he watched Artemis sit upon a rock and sit cross legged.

Artemis used his eyes on himself and meditated. He then opened his eyes in the realm of the dead. It was a glowing world, but all he could see was just an open field." Junso....I have to speak with you....if you are dead....I did come back to once and for all" he said as he looked around. He knew he was hear he could feel his energy. He stood still as he knew if he took one step the concentration would be broken. He looked around as he looked through the bright world of the dead. he needed to speak to him, even if Junso was ashamed of him.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:13 am

Kai nodded, staring down at his mother. She loooked back up at him, "Kai... My child... I'm sorry oh so sorry.. I should have been there to protect you, but i failed..." She smiled, trying to make a connectiong with her son. Kai looked at er emotionless; It was already hard to move to kill her much less talking to like like he needed protection.

"I love you Kai.. and so did Mojin... What ever they have made you into I'm so sorry..." She paused seeing if it was effecting him really. "You can be strong and heartful... You don't have to be their puppet and pretend you are hard cold rock that falls on anyone who runs at you for anyreason." Elune began to lecture, seeing that kai was confused and knew this would be her last chance to talk to him.

Kai kept staring at her before words came from his mouth, "Your are my mother... But you have always had one of many problems, Attachment. I took me only a month to block you out of my mind forever and now that im back here you have managed to wiggle through the cracks and corrupt me. I am true to my Clan... They are my family."

"You maybe apart of that family but you are part of mine too... Mojin.." Her eyes looked over to the body; tears, "He was like a father to you... And Artemis killed him, Art you ok with that? He loved you like a son and was heart broken for when thos damn peopl took you."

Kai vanished and reappeared in front of her, croching down, "Those people taught me everything i know." He paused activation his Eye ability. The core or puples of his eyes change to red, Black swirls in them, and the outer rim back black in one eye and a different shade of red in the other.

Elune looked at his eyes and tear fell from her face, "Goodbye, Elune... Princess of this kingdom.." The boy said, slaming his fist into her chest. Elune's Skinbended but Kai's stregth broke throught it, grasping her heart. His mother's eye widened and she let out a sketch of blood on to her clothing and Kai's face. On impact she was quiet but afterwards, in her moments of death calling her name she looked at her son. "Thank you for reunioniting me with your father and Mojin... I really am proud of you though..." Her breath ran out and She layed there still and lifless.

He didn't know what it was but tears seemed to fall from hid face as his mother drew her last breath and words. Was it about his father or was it killing the one person he trained so hard to protect. His rage for the women seemed to turning into sorrow. Kai stood up, pulling his hand/arm from his mothered chest. Reaching up with the nonbloody hand wiped a tear away with it and looked at it, He hadn't cried out of sorrow for a long time and was thoughtful about it. He wipped away the rest and headed towards the directon Lodi and Artemis went.

Kai reached them, carriong his hat in one clean hand, blood dripping from the other, and Smudge blood on his face. "Its done." Kai put on his hat, trying to hide the cryed out eyes. The sky was dark and rain began to fall upon the kingdom.

"Junso....I have to speak with you....if you are dead....I did come back to once and for all" Artemis called into the afterlife. A fog began to roll in and unnoticable Junso appeared infront of the man with no cane or Health issues anymore. HE looked at Atemis with his usual look not saying anything at all. He held his hands behind his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:27 pm

Lodi looked at Kai as he could see that he had killed his mother. He nodded after he had said" it is done". Lodi stood up from his slouching position guarding Artemis." now your true training will begin...to enhance your eyes and to beat the evil that hides in your heart." he said as he looked at him." Remember the waterfall at home? You must meditate in that waterfall and battle the anger within you...you are now going to witness my rath from over 1,000 years. The images will start and you must begin your training before they start" explained Lodi as he looked at him still. He looked at Lodi wondering how long it would take.

_________

Artemis looked at his step father, he knew he was disappointed in him." I do not know where to start....I did not leave because I hated you or this kingdom. I left because of the images...the curse. That name haunted me....doletskaya. I had to do it...I could not stay...even you were cursed but only me and you could stay the way we were." he tried explained but the look on his step fathers face told him he was not saying the right words. Artemis looked away as he was ashamed he wanted him to join him but he was angry that Lune would betray him and have him killed.
" I did kill him...Mujin. He attacked me and I killed him. I could sense something...something fueling his fire....I don't understand why fight when you know you are going to die?!" argued Artemis as it seemed like he was trying to convince himself he did the right thing. Then he did something even Junso could not fathom. A tear dropped from Artemis's face. Then more came as he began to cry. All the pain he held in and all the agony he held in from 32 long years." I have never stopped thinking about you and I have never forgotten you. I wanted to make peace between us...I wanted to come back but I didn't know how I could as I believe you were so ashamed of me...I..." he stopped as he couldn't say anymore as he never felt this before.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:52 pm

Kai kept his head low, his hat over his eyes and away from the world. Lodi explained that the Curse would be coming and he had to be ready for when it starts. "When do you request me to leave for the falls master lodi?" Kai asked plainly.

Junso looked at Artemis, still deeing that child he had began to train so many years ago, and waiting until he stopped talking before he even took any acction. Taking a break, sighing, and then closing his eyes; He spoke. "Mojin attacked you not out of fear or idioice but out of love and pain for his Family which he belived was ripped apart from the very core since kai left. The only real family that man has ever had." The old man beliieved the two, Mojin and Artemis where a bit alike in ways. Junso opening his eyes, he always hated for whn the boy he raised cried so. "You see Artemis... Rage, the very thing our family is destined to live with is every emotion put together. Pain, Sorrow, Hatred, Love, and even Happiness." He continued on. "The day you left I felt like Elune did. Hurt, Scared for you, Sorrowful and even ashame. Not towards you but towards my self."

The geezer took a few more steps towards Artemis. "I was never ashamed of you for leaving, niether for the things you have done b/c of our family curse." He stopped relizing that this man was making him soft. "Although I do think you aare a damn numbskull." He looked down at art, standing infront of him; say the word with a hint of joke in his voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:54 pm

Lodi looked at the boy as he could see he was still struggling. He looked back at Artemis as he titled his head as he saw that Artemis's face expression changed to sad. He did not know why he was upset but he assumed he made contact with the old man. He looked back at the boy," We leave once Artemis wakes up from his concentration, the Black Locus is on the move as they have captured the boy who carries the Demon." he explained.

The old mans words comforted him but the pain still ached in his chest. He looked at him as he was wondering," I wanted to ask you to join us but when I found out that you were killed...i lost it. I wanted to kill Lune but I could not bring myself to kill her as I decided to kill Mujin when he attacked me so that she could feel the same pain as I did." he stopped a sh was disgusted a she remembered her saying that she wanted him to kill her." Then she begged to be killed but i refused as it was to pitiful and it was not my kill." he said as he looked at him.

Shino layed on the ground as a light was grabbing him and sucking the demon out of him. The aura flowing from his eyes and mouth as he floated in the air. Jein, Akustki, Akistki, and 7 other members surrounded the boy and they all were in a perfect meditation. The boy was laying on a diagram which was the seal of Deathlock. Then everything stopped as the boy fell to the ground. Dust filled the air as all the members of the Black Locus opened their eyes. " O MY GOD !!! That was soooooo boring !!" moaned Jein as he rolled his eyes. Akustki looked at him and shook his head. " You have the biggest mouth" he mumbled. Jein turned his head," SHUT YOUR GODDAMN HOLE !!! " Yelled Jein. "Enough !" one of the members said, they both turned to face him. "The time has come, the unleashing of Deathlock has finished." he said as everyone heard footsteps. They turned as a Large manlike demon walked out of the shadows," Awww how cute...everyone is here for my arrival !" laughed the demon as his evil aura flowed out all over the land.

Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:11 pm

Kai nodded and walked over to the Pond that layed with in the Garden. The rain poured and caused the Blood in his Hand to drip off and onto the ground. He looked into the water and saw Koi fish swimming around as undistured by his precence or the rain. Kai remembered all the way back to his early years for when he was 5; Him and his mother sat by the pond. She often told him that the fish reminded her of him and the pieces of Kokoro in him. His relection rippled with the rain and he knew there was no returns to his old life.

Washing the memory way with the rain, Kai bent down and began to wash the blood from his hand and then his face. Afterwards, Kai leaned upon a tree and waited.

Junso listened to the story. He was sad on how far His 'son' came off the path of know what the right thing to do and the wrong thing to do in that situation. 'Rage is powerful, Exspecially in our family..' The man thought understanding the pain.

"And did the result of your actions comfort you any or just put more of a burden on you." there was a puase as he asked a retoriqual question. "I know you have been through a lot of pain boy. But rage must not blind you!" The same lecture Junso had been trying to teach Artemis since he was young. "Elune, Mojin, or any one else wouldn't understand if they where not born of this clan or if they dwelled with our curse." The man looked anger but he was being strict and trying to gove the man advice before there time was up. "You CANNOT be that pitiful to allow youself the act as if this world is a curse to you and you see everyone as an enemy. Wake up Kid, this is life Not a battle Zone."

His voice softened, "Try to understand them before taking a course of action."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:29 pm

He looked at him as his eyes soften to his words then his eyes changed to their power form. His soft look became stern as he got what he needed to here. He understood now that not everyone could understand, but going around killing wont make anything better. He looked at his step father," Thank you...I have gotten what I have been seeking for a long time...peace and balance." he said. He smiled and he knew that his step father was not dead but experiencing life in another world.

Artemis opened his eyes in the real world and looked at Kai then at Lodi. " Come we have much work to do Kai I know you feel unbalanced and that you need to be settled...come there is one more thing I must teach you at home at he waterfall" Artemis said. Lodi could see it, he had changed, he seemed different. he couldn't place it but he seemed different more at peace but he was still on board for the family. Artemis stood up and began walking out of the castle turning his back on the past and looking towards the future for his clan.

Deathlock stood over as he looked at the earth kingdom from a tall mountain. He knew the Doletskaya were out there looking for him. He knew that they would not find them where he was know so he decided to get their attention and find them. He had a plan brewing in the back of his mind as he looked around Ba Sing Se. He had to grab their attention that had Black Locus written all over it so that they would come to seek his death. "Lodi....we have not seen each other in a long time" he thought to himself.

He turned around and 10 powerful members of the group stood behind him," Attack multiple small towns all around the Ba Sing Se, show no mercy and make sure you grab their attention." he said. All of the members vanished as they went to follow their orders. He turned back around as he looked out at the main grand city of the Earth Kingdom, he would make sure that the battle Doletskaya vs him would take place here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next