Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 3 I_voting_barHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 3 I_voting_barHello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:14 pm

Kokoro stood strongly as he looked at him, up and down. With little interest the man turned back to the cut in half man. He seemed to eye the guts that had flung everywhere. "He deserved to die..." The word came firmly from the murderous man's lips. Kokoro gridded his teeth, 'Revenge?' he thought at first. Kokoro knew the firey hatred of revenge, and had just recently drove himself from it. The waterbender opened his mouth to Speak before another voiceover powered his own.

"LODI!!!!" It was a man just coming into the hall. He was also wearing black but had a different aura about him compared to 'Lodi'. Lodi turned and looked at the incomer giving a growl as an arrow wissed pass both kokoro and Lodi as he dodged it. "Mojin.."

Elune had followed The odd man that entered the castle. Naturally Soliders followed her, beckoning her to stop, though she didn't. She speed up following the fellow, he lead her to coreadore in which she found Kokoro and the dark man standing. She wathed as the incomer aimed and arrow at this man he named Lodi. 'Lodi...' Lun thought, thinking the name sound familiar some how like she had seen him before or heard of him at least; But where from? What town? What village? What city? She couldn't remember but Kokoro seem to be fearful of him, in a strong way of course.

Solider that had followed her had finally caughted up. They stood amazed at the Blood and guts in which Lun hadn't even noticed until a solider pointed it out. Elune placed her hand over her mouth, stopping her self from throwing up. She looked over to Kokoro, whom had noticed her and made his way over to her after two men, whom seemed to be rivals, began to fight. He asked her if she was ok. Lun gave a simple nod and pulled her self together.

The man named Mojin, who was now caught up in the fight, slammed both Kokoro and Elune out of the way, followed by the soliders. Both of their heads slammed against the walk and knocked them out. Instinctfully, Elune used her skin bending to harden the outside layer her skin like armor right before the impact. Unfortently she was unable to do the same for Kokoro. He Hit the wall and became dazzed. "Kokoro.." She whispered, unable to help him. She sat against the walk next to her husband and turned her focus on to the two men fighting. Occasionally stones or bolf of lightning would spark their way and Elune deflected then with her bending abilities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:24 pm

Mujin ducked a swing of Lodis sword. Mujin rolled to the left and fired lighting at Lodi. Lodi just stuck out his had as the lighting dtruck his palm and did nothing. Mujin jumped back shocked at what he had seen." Mujin I should have killed you when I had the chance...I should never pity a mercenary " Lodi said as he began to glow red. Mujin snarled as he sparked up in blue electricity.

" cone on old man !! They are nothing compared to me !! This is our fight not theirs !" Mujin yelled at Lodi. Lodi looked at the people next to him and all around him. He looked back at Mujin and then his eyes fell upon the girl he had saw before." she is weak.....pathetic and a perfect reason to eradicate so we can fight....Mujin your right" Lodi said coldly.

He turned towards her as he glared at her. His left arm began to charge up in red flame. He began to laugh like a mad man. He released a large fire ball at the girl as he wanted to kill her to remove her so he could get a fair fight with Mujin. Mujin looked in horror as he ran towards the girl. " noooooo !! Damn it Lodi !" yelled mujin
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:09 am

Weak and struggling to stay awake, Kokoro atempted to help Elune block off the flying stone. Elune smiled looking at him using water bendingm, "Heal you self I'll take care of this." She murmured. He Nodded and began to heal himself. Elune looked up back to the action btw the two men. Lun knew she had to get out of here but she could leave with out Kokoro and he could leave with out being heal and enable to stand.

"Mujin I should have killed you when I had the chance...I should never pity a mercenary." Lodi said as he began to glow red. Mujin snarled as he sparked up in blue electricity. Elune Sqinted her eyes against the bight flashing lights of reds and blues. "Come on old man!! They are nothing compared to me!! This is our fight not theirs!" Mujin yelled at Lodi. Elune looked around knowing this could tun out bad if she didn't do anything, But what was she to do? The man named Lodi turned torwards her, Lun also noticest The other one looking at her also. "She is weak.....pathetic and a perfect reason to eradicate so we can fight....Mujin your right." The man said coldly, then laughing madly. He raised his hand at Kokoro and Elune.

Kokoro who looked up notice the man about to attack him and his wife and child. The simple thoughts in his mind where; Wife, Death, and the life of his child. Kokoro watched as the man's left arm charged, red flames danced around it like a fire pit in a volcano. Elune clamped kokoro's arm wanting and trying to skin bend his skin so it was hard like her's at the time of danger. She failed and kokoro was ready to do what was nessacary. The flames were released and hurrled there way towards Elune.

Mujin looked in horror as he ran towards the girl. " noooooo !! Damn it Lodi !" Yelled mujin. Kokoro sprinted towards the attack putting up a icey shield. The Flames licked the ice but was like a Dragon fire to a leaf. Ingulfing Kokoro and burning the flesh off his bones, The flames flu towards Elune. Her eye widend and she send as much wind her bending could allow her. The wind pushed of some of the Flame but were only as half of the power of this man's power. The rest of the flames Scorched her skin bended body. When they sesed, Elune lyied defencively over her belly, Pieces of cloth was missing but nothing personal was showing. On almost every part of her body was a bit burnt. When she was small and before she ran away for 20 years, Lun hated her bendbending. Exspecailly when she had to learn how to control it.

Elunes eye looked up and saw the burnt corpse of her husband lying on the ground before her. "Ko-" She tried to say through a sore throat and crusted eyes, but the broke into a cough. She breathed heavily no believing that he was dead. "...koro.."She breathed the words, Eyes Watering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:23 am

Mujin looked in horror as he saw the man on the ground and seeing the pain in her eyes. He grinder his teeth as he looked at Lodi. Lodi looked back as he smiled, then he realized the girl was not the target the man was. Lodi had expected him to get in the way," well...that removes the bug " Lodi said as he looked at Mujin. Then he vanished as he shadow bended behind him and re appeared behind him. Mujin turned but it felt like slow motion as Lodi slapped him with the blade of his sword which sent Mujin flying into a wall.

Mujin crashed as he fell in pain on his chest. He rolled on his back grabbing his face in pain as he looked at the man. Lodi now looked at the women, he made his way to pick up his hat and jacket. He put them back on as he eyed her," remember these eyes as death has chose to save you and that B*stard child....dont disappoint me..." he said as he began to walk out of the castle. Lodi had done what he had come for. His hated and vengeance has caused so much destruction and even beat Mujin again.

Mujin got up and then sat down. He could not believe he had fail. He gets up and moves to the guy," stop your crying I think he's just out cold." he said without even looking at her. He flipped the man over as he took off his jacket and shirt. The tattoos of a rebel were all over his chest, back, and arms. His body lit up in green electricity as it went from mujins arms to the mans body. He tried to wake him if he was unconscious." look if he is out cold and this wakes him up, he will be in the most aggravating pain. IF he survives the full forces of the pain and doesn't die from shock I can save him, but I need to clean the 3rd degree burns and I also need many other medical equipment....don't sit there crying GET THE THINGS I NEED !! " he yelled at her as he hated for getting him involved.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:28 pm

Elune sat staring as her deceased husband burt corpse laying on the ground. Lodi looked down at her star in to her red eye with him red eyes. "Remember these eyes as death has chose to save you and that B*stard child....don't disappoint me..." Anger en-flicked within her, the want to slash out with a tornado of air fought back from the weakling disadvantage of her body. Her skin bending was able to help her and the baby a bit but her skin still was crisp with 2nd degree burns. "lodi..." A low growl rumbled from her dry throat.

She watched in tears as lodi gathered his robe and hat, then vanishing from Sight. The man named Mojin ran over to Kokoro's mutilated body. "Stop your crying I think he's just out cold." He quickly removed his upper wear and began to glow with green electricity. "Look if he is out cold and this wakes him up, he will be in the most aggravating pain. IF he survives the full forces of the pain and doesn't die from shock I can save him, but I need to clean the 3rd degree burns and I also need many other medical equipment....don't sit there crying GET THE THINGS I NEED !!" He yelled at her as he hated for getting him involved.

Elune got up trying to go and get was he required but a horror-able pain prevented her from doing so. All sound began to fade and Lun let out a gasp of pain. As Mojin's voice began to become a whisper, Elune looked down at her bottom half and noticed she was now sitting in a puddle of wet and clear liquid. 'The baby is coming' Elune thought. She cradled over her stomach.

Around this time More guards started running down the halls. For when the fight seemed hours long, it was only about 8 to 10 minutes that had passed. Troops stooped at the door way looking at the scene before them. The walls where cracked and the floor was bashed in.

Many that had hear what Mojin required and put two and two together followed his direction and ran and got help and aid. Others either crowded around Elune or the dead body of Kokoro and Mojin who attempting to help the dead one. Many figured out that mojin was a friend and not enemy. Soon the medical team arrived along with medical supplies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:16 pm

MuJin had gotten all that he need and began his work. He began to cut away at the cloths that were melted on the mans skin. He began to clean the burn wounds but he realizes that he felt a coldness on his pant leg. He titled hsi head in confusion thinking that this man maybe pissed himself in all of the pain. The he realized it was not him, he turned and sw the women holding her belly. " O COME ON !!! You too!!?" he said in a sarcastic tone. He told the other soldeirs to take the man into a safe room where he could isolate him away form the air, more or less put him in a bubble so he can be safe from infections. He then slid next to the girl as he felt her pulse. She was about to have the baby, he picked her up with ease an ran down the hallway and into a confine room. " HEY I DO NOT WANT TO SMELL LIKE BABY FLUIDS, GET OVER HERE NOW !" he yelled down the hall as two people came in.

He told them what to do as they tended to her needs. Mujin closed his eyes and shook his head not believeing he was going to deleiver this baby. He looked at the girl " Ok if you shot this baby out like a rocket and hit me with it....ooooo its on" he said jokingly. He then waited to get the baaby while she was in labor. He could not believe this, he went to fight Lodi and now hes playing doctor and between a girls legs to catch a baby.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:19 pm

Elune tensed up as the the pain waved from head to toe. He felt to helpless. It reminded her for when she was a kid, the 'bad luck'd child'. She couldn't help it but many Memories rushed into her head. Memories of her life after she left the palace, withher sister as a kid, but mostly of her latly departed husband.

She felt Mojin's strong arm lift her up and carry her way from the blownout atea of the castle to a small convinant room with a bed. This was mostly a servants room but obviously wasn't there at the moment. He layed her down and called for some help to help him.

Was he going to help me give birth? The first words into Elune's mind as she looked around. To an extent she was unsure but once another wave of cramping pain hit her, she didn't care. Mojin told thee pople around him what to do and what he will need. Lun breath heavily.

Mojin took his place as a mid-wife would to help A women give birth. He looked at her and spoke in a joking way, "Ok if you shot this baby out like a rocket and hit me with it....Ooooo its on." Elune gave a quick smile of laughter. She could help but to laugh, it was obvious she now trusted this stranger that didn't even know her name or what not. Then suddenly Contraction caused her to push and the baby began to make it way into it new world from her.

Minutes later the baby had merged from it mothe, crying, and healthy. Elune breathed heavily, leaning backwards. She had become weak from giving birth to her new child, Kokoro's child. Relaxing her legs down in pain, Lun's eyes wondered to Mojin and the child, "What is it?"

OOC: I think i'll make it a boy ;]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm

The labor began and Mujin never left her side till it was done. Then he stood up carrying the baby as a faint smile was on his face. The baby was screaming very loud but it really didn't seem to bother him. He took two clamps and placed them on the cord and cut it. " it's a boy" Mujin said with a smile as he began to clean the blood off the baby. While he was cleaning it the baby grabbed mujins finger, he stopped and shook his head," baby is not smart picking a fight with someone so much bigger, this kid is going to be a trouble maker when he gets older" teased Mujin as he handed the baby over. He nodded as the other servants left but there was one at the door with a sad look, Mujin walked out the door and closed it. She could see them talking and Mujin just shaking his head, as Mujin came back in he sat down next to her." I am sorry but your husband died of shock and infection" he was quiet for bait then he looked right into her eyes as sorrow was filliing in them." please....I want...I want to serve the castle. I feel like this is my fault. I been hunting and training for so long to beat him but I still can't....If I was stronger I could have killed him!" he said as he pleaged himself to her protection and to the castle. He went down on one knee with his left arm across his chest, a mercenary way of pledging themselves.

" I also must confess, I am a mercenary. My name is Mujin Batousi, the man who can move metal. Maybe you heard of me and maybe you have not. Though I been training since I was born but I always wanted to defeat him, to become a legend. I had no idea that today he was toting with me!" he stopped as he looked to the ground." I have created a new style of bending as did Lodi, I can magnetically bend and he can bend lava at will, I thought it was enough but we got off easy" he said as he was ashamed.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:15 am

Elune relax a bit as the pain slowly disappeared and try to get comfortable against the back of the bed. Severants feched other servants who came with clean sheets and a chair for lun to sit in while they cleans the bed. Lun watched as this mojin carried the baby and joked that her son would be a troblemaker. She smiled and then it doned on her, it was a boy. Kokoro and herself had a son. Mojin passed the baby off to her, She sat looking down at it, thinking of a name. She didn't even notice the man was gone until he came back bearing downwardly news.

"I am sorry but your husband died of shock and infection." The man was quiet for bait then he looked right into her eyes. Elune saw them filled with sorrow and failure. Mojin fell to one knee and placed an arm over his chest. "Please....I want...I want to serve the castle. I feel like this is my fault. I been hunting and training for so long to beat him but I still can't....If I was stronger I could have killed him!"

Elune stared blankly pass him. It was about to be sun fall, and a few tears slipped from her eyes. "I also must confess," Mojin continued, "I am a mercenary. My name is Mujin Batousi, the man who can move metal. Maybe you heard of me and maybe you have not. Though I been training since I was born but I always wanted to defeat him, to become a legend. I had no idea that today he was toting with me!" He paused as he looked to the ground. "I have created a new style of bending as did Lodi, I can magnetically bend and he can bend lava at will, I thought it was enough but we got off easy" Theman at elunes feet said as he was ashamed.

Now looking out the window to her right, Elune finally spoke. "I think I'll call him ... Kai." She thought a moment then slightly smiled. She knew this word/name to mean 'Forgivness', and found it appropriate for this new born child. Elune looked back at Mojin, "I know you didnt intend blood shed and came to try to stop it but, blood in every person and bloodthrist can be in anyone. I thank you for every thing you have done and am willing to repay you but on 3 conditions." She waited until Mojin was completely focused on her words, "1. I want you to Train Kai to defend himself and to become stronger. 2. I want any news on Lodi's location and where-abouts report directly to me. 3. ... I Want you to help me kill him... For when the day comes, You can have all the credit but I want to be there for when he is taking his last dying breaths."

Elune looked down at him waiting for his answer, holding the ting baby in her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:55 pm

Mujin thought for a bit and nodded his head in agreement. " What can you tell me about what you know about Lodi?" he said as he was going to go somewhere with this." I mean, what have you been told? What do you know?" he corrected as he looked at ther then the boy. He didnt know why Lodi would let the boy and the mother live as he had killed the father. To him it made no sense, but maybe it was true that the family was not the target after all. He looked back down the hallway looking at the soldiers pick up the man cut in half. " I bet you....that the man over there was a fire bender. Not just any fire bender....he was royal blood. For what I understand he has been hunting a family long forgotten. A family that first helped the Avatar when the cycle first began. Rumor has i that they killed off his mother and father....and even raped his mother. Right then and there Lodis rage was born and he hunted them down ever since. Which then that means Lodi is far over 100 years old and possibly he knows all types of martial arts." Mujin said as he thought about it.

" But it makes no sense how he is still alive. There was a time where he vanished for 50 years....though have you heard of Ahbwen Duraz and Ryzu Duraz? I have reports telling me that when they died Lodi was born from the ashes of their bodies. Which again....makes no sense." he said confused. He got up and began to pace around as he didnt really know what was really going on between Lodi and the two deaths of random brothers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))   Hello Sister Amu. ((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Sister Amu. ((Open))
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2011 :: January-
Jump to: