Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 8 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 8 I_vote_lcapHealing:  After the Summit - Page 8 I_voting_barHealing:  After the Summit - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 8 I_vote_lcapHealing:  After the Summit - Page 8 I_voting_barHealing:  After the Summit - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Healing: After the Summit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Healing:  After the Summit - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:34 pm

Sasuno'o put his hand on her shoulder and smiled at her "Don't worry....if you're nervous...I'm here, nothing will ever hurt you as long as I'm here" he said kissing her. He pulled her in tight and wrapped his large, lengthly robes around both of them, using it like a makeshift blanket and kissed her again. His large black robes hung loosely on both of their shoulders. He had his arms around her tight and both of their bodies were pressed together in a loving embrace, he looked down at her as they put thier foreheads together, again kissing each other. "I will protect you, I swear..." he said kissing her neck and nuzzling her "You will never die as long as I am your love."

(OOC: If you wanna get to the action you can sis, but I remember I still wanna do the morning thing, there's something I had worked out and I'd hate to loose that chance to use it....thanks sis)
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:20 pm

Tsukaia returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around his muscular form. They nuzzled and made out, Tsukaia feeling more comfortable with each passing minute. Reaching up, she removed his shirt and, pleased to see that his wounds were doing a lot better, lay on the sand. After an evening of love and affection, she fell asleep in her lover's arms.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:33 pm

Sasuno'o woke up the next morning, the waves nipping at his feet. He looked over at Tsukaia, she was soundly asleep in his arms, Sasuno'o gave a soft smile as the breeze blew. It was a little cold and they were both lying there naked in the sand. Sasuno'o pulled his robes around them tighter, they used it as a blanket last night. Sasuno'o pulled tighter until it was snug up to their necks. Sasuno'o held Tsukaia closer to him and used his fire bending to heat up his body to a loving warmth that Tsukaia often enjoyed. "Rest well my love" he said "Today we start the real training, and you'll need your strength to master the green flames"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:22 pm

Tsukaia softly inhaled and exhaled, feeling a sweet warmth course through her. She woke up, peering deep into her love's eyes. Hard fragments of sand dug into her skin, and she recognized a clear blue sky. "How'd I get on a beach?" she mumbled, before events of last night flashed by.

"Oh. That," she said, reaching around for her clothes. Only after she slipped them on did she realized Sasuno'o was awake. She must've looked a mess; her skin covered in sand. Hair grimy and dark. "Good morning," she said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:27 pm

Sasuno'o got dressed also he stood up and walked over to Tsukaia "Good morning to you too" he said kissing her forehead. "Shall we start your training?" he asked "You'll need to start sooner than later."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:41 pm

Tsukaia brushed sand off her arms and legs, the salt in the air stinging her eyes somewhat. Her clothes were stiff from the salt water. Her hair was dark and muddied. She'd never felt this dirty in the while.

But she replied strongly and excitedly. "Yes, Sasuno'o. What do I need to do first?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:46 pm

"Store up rage...anger....bitterness...your hate...keep it stored up" he said "This will heat up your bending, and if your fire is heated to the right degree....it should turn green...but first...you must learn to use your hate to fuel your bending...and not use your spirit and heart" he told her looking out across the ocean.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:33 pm

Tsukaia lamented for a moment, feeling a sudden rage boil up thinking about Tsukiyomi. She extended her arm and opened her palm. A flicker of pale red fire flickered there, just a tint away from becoming pink. How does it become pink? she wondered. Was her chi pink or something? How was it going to turn green?

She concentrated hard, feeling the red glow shift into pink. She hated Tsukiyomi so much; the things he said about Sasuno'o... he must regret them!

Also Tekara; she was always complaining about Sasuno'o and paying more attention to Kiari. Kiari was a fool and a weakling. If it weren't for the spirit, he'd be dead!

Tsukaia paused, the fire had went from an almost-lavender pink to a pale, burning light pink. It'd hotten hotter! "S-Sasuno'o!" she said in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Sasuno'o smiled "Great job Tsukaia, you're getting the hang of it...more rage though, you need more rage...then the flames will become Green....but for now...that is a good start" he said kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:09 pm

Tsukaia melted from the kiss; the flames turning from a pale pink back to its common orange-red. "You know I can never stay angry if you kiss me like that," she teased, attempting to summon back her rage.

Tsukiyomi's face drifted across her field of vision, and the fire burst into a kind of hot pink, then brightened into its pale pallor again. "Better," she said thoughtfully. "But not how I wanted."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing: After the Summit
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next