Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 11 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 11 I_vote_lcapHealing:  After the Summit - Page 11 I_voting_barHealing:  After the Summit - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 11 I_vote_lcapHealing:  After the Summit - Page 11 I_voting_barHealing:  After the Summit - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Healing: After the Summit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Healing:  After the Summit - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:40 pm

Sasuno'o smiled and kissed her "I do spoil myself...I started spoiling myself when I married you...thats also when my good taste kicked in" he said washing up, his long hair fell wet against his body, covering his face. Sasuno'o hopped out of the spring and looked at Tsukaia "Shall we go?" he said shaking out his hair.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:50 pm

The silverette smiled. "Yeah. Time to tuck in."

The two made the journey again, walking silently through the trees but pausing every so often to talk and nuzzle one another. Tsukaia was glad when she saw the beach and the familiar tent awaiting her. Starts illuminated the night sky, a glorious peal of art that made her gape, surprised.

"I never noticed how beautiful the sky was before," she said. "Well, not in a long time, actually."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:08 am

"That's because most night we never leave our room" laughed Sasuno'o kissing Tsukaia's neck. "Tsukaia...before you I never thought I could love...but you've opened my heart...thank you" he said hugging her tightly "Now lets head back for real, we could use the sleep" he told her taking her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:49 pm

Tsukaia grasped his hand and allowed herself to be led across the sand and into the tent. Once inside, she succumbed to sleep, pressed against her love's strong frame. The soothing sounds of the ocean calmed her; relaxing her completely. She'd never felt more comforted and safe.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:32 pm

Sasuno'o could feel Tsukaia press against his body, he held back the urge to start making love to her and hugged her tightly. Tsukaia soon fell asleep in his arms, Sasuno'o gave an affectionate smile and kissed her cheek before falling asleep aswell. As morning came Sasuno'o opened his eyes, Tsukaia still lying against his chest Sasuno'o kissed her and sat up. His hair had dried to its normal style over the night. Sasuno'o walked out of the tent quietly and walked down the beach to the shore, where he stood with the waves gently brushing against his ankles. Sasuno'o just stood there, unmoved, even when a huge wave crashed against him. He just stood there waiting for Tsukaia as the spray from the wave ran down his chest, Sasuno'o smiled "Tsukaia will probably thing I look sexy with beads of water running down my muscles" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:40 pm

"I know you're not talking to yourself, My Liege," Tsukaia said teasingly, approaching from behind him. In truth, she'd spent several minutes watching him, entranced, before coming out into the open. "All this salt has gotten to your head."

She sat down on the sand, just staring out at sea. "Hard to imagine what's out there," she sighed. "I think I'm quite ready to return home, My Lord."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:42 pm

Sasuno'o smiled as she walked up to him, he took her hand and picked her up in his arms kissing her. "Me too...lets head back my love" he told her smiling. Sasuno'o closed his eyes and the background dissapeared as he opened them they were back in their room. The room had a familiar scent about it, a scent Sasuno'o missed. Sasuno'o kissed Tsukaia lovingly "I love you" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing: After the Summit
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11