Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
7 Nation Summit  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
7 Nation Summit  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
7 Nation Summit  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
7 Nation Summit  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
7 Nation Summit  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
7 Nation Summit  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
7 Nation Summit  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
7 Nation Summit  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
7 Nation Summit  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
7 Nation Summit  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
7 Nation Summit  I_vote_lcap7 Nation Summit  I_voting_bar7 Nation Summit  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
7 Nation Summit  I_vote_lcap7 Nation Summit  I_voting_bar7 Nation Summit  I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

7 Nation Summit

Go down 
+4
Earth King Lu
Maki Shadowblade
LadyKura
Fire Lord Kouzai
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

7 Nation Summit  Empty
PostSubject: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:11 pm

Kouzai sat down in the large round room. The table with 7 stone chairs sat in the middle. Kouzai sat at one end in a large Fire Nation chair, the other chairs were made to resemble the other nations. Above was a large balcony, up there sat Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi and Tsukaia. Kouzai sat and waited for the other royals to show up.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

7 Nation Summit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Amaterasu furtively glanced around, extremely nervous. The weight of her secret made it hard for her to act normal, but she passed Tsukiyomi a placating smile and forced herself to relax.

Kiari and his family sat on the opposite balcony, and Tsukaia fixed her eyes calculatingly on them. She couldn't tell if Kiari was doing better or worse; it was probably a front so Noriaki wouldn't worry as much. She'd spied in when he and Haru were alone; the delicate man was a complete wrek.

Anytime Tsukaia could catch him by himself, she'd whisper something. Something about Tekara, and Kiari would lock himself in his room thenafter. She almost laughed at how pathetic he was, how he'd just cry and cry.

She traced the outline of the book in her pocket, sat back, and waited.

Last edited by LadyKura on Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

7 Nation Summit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:46 pm

Luna looked over the ocean seeing to the land. Luna's sister Eve followed her as well and a team of guards following close behind. Luna arrived at the docks, the security was tight to the 7 Nation Summit. "Queen Luna, and Princess Eve welcome to the 7 Nation Summit. Follow me this way to the palace." The head of security said motioning them to follow. Luna walked with her flying wolf and he said "We will take care of any of your animals at the royal stable." 2 guards lead the wolves to the sables and Luna kept walking with the head of security. The palace doors opened to see a large table with chairs showing each nation with 2 guards a yard or 2 away from the chair to protect the royal. "You may take your seat." He said then leaving the room to greet the other royals. Luna saw the dark nation chair with a dark nation crest on top. Luna saw Eve looking for a chair. "Here sis." Luna said making a shadow chair that looked almost like hers but with a shadow essence. "Hello Kouzai," Luna said to Kouzai, "How are the triplets?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

7 Nation Summit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:54 pm

"Maki, Luna...been a long time...the triplets are fine...minus Sasuno'o" he said "How ahve you been? Keeping well I trust?"
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

7 Nation Summit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:01 pm

"I have been keeping well." Maki said sitting in the chair next to Luna, the exact same chair. Maki turned to Luna " I have been well, thought I fear the..." Luna cut herself off and said "I'll tell you during the Summit." Luna looked away and saw that Maki was wondering what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

7 Nation Summit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:20 pm

Lu walked off the platform of the Earth Kingdom ship. The colors green, yellow, brown, and other earth looking colors stood out among the Fire Nation docks. Lu peered at the flags on his ship, the symbol of the Earth Kingdom was whipping back and forth in the strong gusts of wind. The Earth Kingdom royal soldiers were already on the mainland and watched as Lu walked in the royal King robes which he did not like to wear. It was very uncomfortable clothes that was worn on trips to other Nations and meeting like this. He smiled at some Fire Nation citizens and they just starred. He looked at a guard and nodded, the group and the King both started to the Palace.

As they walked people watched and some went on with their lives. Finally, a group of Fire Nation guards noticed them and one walks up and bowed, "Welcome to the Fire Nation Earth King." He looked at the other guards and then he continued, "We have a quicker way for you to get there if you wish that is." Lu shook his head, "I will walk, I want to feel the ground on my feet." They motioned him to follow and they took a quicker way to the palace. They arrived to the Palace and Lu said, "Thank you guards, but that will be all. You can wait inside the palace but I want none of you in the meeting room. I trust the Fire Nation now and having guards follow me in shows no trust." They nodded and Lu went in the room alone.

He saw the Fire Lord, and the leaders of the Dark Nation. He bowed to them all and said, "Hello Fire Lord Kouzai." and moved his attention to the other leaders, "and same to you Queen Luna and Princess Eve." He looked at all of them and smiled. He looked for his seat and noticed a seat with the Earth Kingdom symbol on it, a symbol he knows very well. He walks over shifted the royal robes and sat down on the chair. "That is better, walking here in sandals is a pain. Do you mind if I take them off Fire Lord?"
_______

Yu was rushing himself again, he was in his office working on the last few paperwork until he finished. Dotting every "i" and crossing every "t" he made sure everything was correct and then he left the room and walked to the meeting room. He opened the door and bowed to the royalty at the table. "Oh sorry my Lord I did not know they were here already." He then began to think what time they were going to get here, and then what time it was, and now why were they going to be here again. He sighed and cursed his bad memory. He laughed a bit to himself and looked up and saw them all starring. "Sorry my Lord, I have some papers for you to sign." He walked over and placed them in front of the Fire Lord bowing again, "Some papers about the army ranks, trade with smaller cities in the mountains, and something about sending a group of soldiers to a small city of the Fire Nation that has trouble brewing." He held the papers to the Fire Lord and waited for his comments.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

7 Nation Summit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:33 pm

Kouzai smiled at Lu, he'd only met him once in 20 years, but he knew him none the less. "Not at all old friend" he said. Yu rushed in with papers and Kouzai sighed, he pulled out a pipe and started to smoke it, once he had it lit he turned his attention towards Yu "Take those and bring them to my office" he said "I'm in the middle of something, you should know that, I'll deal with them later."
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

7 Nation Summit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:42 pm

Lu smiled and said, "Thank you Fire Lord." He slipped off his sandals and sighed feeling the floor of the palace under his feet. At that moment he felt one with the earth again, sure he could feel it with the sandals but them off made the feeling stronger like he could feel all the people moving around him. He smiled to himself and looked at the Fire Lord, "Did you know that our two families have been friends since the man I am named after was king? I had no idea about that until one of my relatives told me."
___

Yu bowed and then said, "I am very sorry sir, but how long will this take? Because the men who asked me to do this need to compete all these by tonight. The man who gave me the trade papers said he needs to send out the shipments today, same with the army ranks because without that they can't send the group to the rebelling town." He sighed and bowed to the Fire Lord again. "It is just your name my Lord, it wont take to long I promise."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

7 Nation Summit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:48 pm

"Fine, hand them over" he said puffing smoke from his pipe, he signed his name and looked at Lu as he did "I was aware, the man I am named after and the man you're named after were both good friends...that's why I was sure you'd make a good leader for your nation, it's in your blood." Kouzai finished signing his signature and thrust the papers back at Yu "There happy?" he asked "Could you please see where the other royals are, and bring in the alcohol cart, I'm sure my guests are thirsty from their trips, some nice warm Sake should revive them" he said.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

7 Nation Summit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:55 pm

Lu said, "That is intresting to know, I did not know that." He nodded and then said quickly, "No alcohol for me, but if it would not trouble you I would really like some tea." He turned his attention to Yu who was now looking at the Fire Lord handing over the papers and then he heard the words, "Yes my Lord." Yu turned and left the room to get some servants to get the cart and some tea for the Earth King. Then he called some guards to check the docks, palace grounds, and the roads leading to the palace for any royalty of the Kingdoms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

7 Nation Summit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7 Nation Summit
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next