Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 10 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_vote_lcapBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_voting_barBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_vote_lcapBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_voting_barBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Black with White (Loolaalee)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:59 am

Yami waited for him to come back, but he never did. She got up from her seat and thanked the owner, telling him she wouldn't be staying another night. She ran out of the inn, searching far and wide, calling his name, but she couldn't find Drago. She was still searching, in a forest just outside of town, when fireball flew to her, carrying a note in his mouth. Yami took it and read it.

She fell to her knees, her heart broken and her eyes...mysteriously turning orange, at a rapid pace. Flames ignited around her, trees were set on fire. Fireball came close to Yami, trying to comfor her, but nothing he could do at that point would help. For hours, Yami sat in the middle of the woods, or what was left of them. Finally, she got up, her cheeks streaked with tears. "I guess... I will have to move on." she told herself, and mounted Fireball, leaving the Light State behind her.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:59 am

[end topic]
Back to top Go down

Black with White (Loolaalee)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10