Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 9 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 9 I_voting_barBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 9 I_voting_barBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Black with White (Loolaalee)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:43 pm

Now it was Yami's turn to freeze. However, it was only for a moment, since the 5-tails was nagging at her to get indoors before the moon rose completely. Bad things have happened during full moons. Yami climbed onto Fireball's back with Drago close behind her. They took off, flying low to the ground. They arrived at the inn in less than a minute since Fireball was so fast. She said goodnight and rushed into the inn and straight to her room.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:49 pm

Drago rid fireball, and saw yami rushing to her room, and she was gone before he could reply, "...goodnight" he said knowing she wouldn't hear him. then he remembered what he read about the tailed beasts and the full moon. and pretty much knew why she was in a hurry. he stayed outside scratching and petting fireball.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:52 pm

The next morning, Yami went into the kitchen and got some food. She brought it upstairs and into Drago's room, leaving it on the bedside table. However, instead of just leaving, she decided to have a little fun. It was early enough that he wouldn't have woken up yet. She took a bowl of warm water and gently placed his hand in the bowl, and then left.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:57 am

drago jumped from his bed when he felt his relized his hand was toching water, he didn't like getting wet...unless he's taking a shower or swimming (which he isn't very good at). he wiped his hand on his shirt trying to dry it. he saw the food on the table, but thought it would be better if them ate together. he took his food outside where he saw yami, "good morning Yami!" he said, "do you want to eat together?"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:28 pm

Yami smiled, trying to hide her disappointment that her prank didn't work. Then she decided that it didn't matter, and said, "That would be awesome. Why don't we take your food back downstairs where my food is waiting?" she asked him, getting ready to climb back through her window.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:07 am

Drago gave a warm smile,"alrightmeet you downstairs," as he ran out of his room also trying not to spill his food. he met with her downstairs, he looked around making sure nobody was looking at them and gave a quick kiss on Yami's on the cheek, "thaks for yesterday," he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:44 am

Yami jumped back in surprise. She then got her food and sat down at a random table. "Which part of yesterday? It was a long day. I should be the one thanking you for saving my life." She told him, and began to eat her breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:49 am

he sat next to her, "during the night, when you trusted me with your secret," he said as he took a bite from his food. he then put an arm around Yami holding her close, "what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:21 am

"Well, it could have been the free dragon ride, the kiss, understanding your pain, whatever." She told him smiling. Her eyes locked with his at that moment, a moment of pure awesomeness in Yami's mind. She leaned in, ready to...

She pulled back, shaking herself. She knew that it couldn't be, expecially with all of the traveling she would be doing and his travels. Chances were that after they seperated, they would never see each other again.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:24 am

Drago was a bit disappointed that she pulled back, he was just about to do the same thing. but he leaned over and kissed her in the cheek touching the corner of her lip. he didn't want them to be separated, he loved her, but he also wanted to become a noble, his head was spinning, and didn't want to do. What should he do? follow his life long dream or be with the person he loved?
after he finished eating he said to yami, "I need to be with myself for a while," as he walked out of the inn, he was thinking hard on the decision he will make, suddenly someone came to his from the castle telling him that there is a revolt in the fire state, he sighed. It was an order he couldn't refuse, he asked the man for a paper and a pen, he wrote a letter to yami telling her he had to leave and have it to fireball who can easily be seen flying in the sky, "give this to yami," he told the dragon and left the light state, heart broken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black with White (Loolaalee)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next