Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 7 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 7 I_voting_barBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 7 I_voting_barBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Black with White (Loolaalee)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:33 pm

Yami was in tears at this point, her eyes about half orange from fear. "Please" she said "Don't EVER do that again!" and proceeded to punch him in the face. She then wiped the tears out of her eyes and took in her surroundings. A large valley, with cave-filled hills all over the place. The view was beautiful as Yami realized that it was sunset. The shine of the sun shown beautifully across the valley. Yami sat down, gazing at the sunset. It was at a point where it was just dim enough for a person to look at directly without hurting their eyes. "It..it's beautiful"
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:15 am

Drago, turned around noticing yami's eyes turned half orange, it was as if her eyes was a reflection of the sunset, his heart was racig once more he didn't want to admit it but he fell for her, but he knew that if she continues to be with her she will be in grave danger. he is a bounty hunter with a half a million GP black market bounty on him. and if they get hands on her they will hurt her or even... drago shook his head from the thoughts and walked over to her and held both her hands, "yep you are beutiful," he said confessing. he slowly pushed her to a near by tree and was just about to kiss her, when suddenly a creature with crytal like skin, and the size of two cattle tackled Drago.It was a dragon. However instead of screaming drago was laughing, "stop crystal, stop! your slobering me!"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:07 pm

Yami's face turned bright red as Drago said she was beautiful. Then he was leaning in for a kiss, and Yami was thinking woah now, this guy is moving way to fast. For crying out loud, we just met yesterday! Then the dragon jumped on Drago, and Yami heaved a sigh of relief. Then, seeing how much fun they were having, Yami let out a shrill whistle. Instantly, a large black figure swooped down out of the sky, landing on his feet in from of Yami. She patted his neck and said, Drago, this is my dragon, Fireball. What's the name of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:22 am

drago got up wiping his face, "her name's Crystal, but she isn't my dragon yet...i just take care of her since she is just a young dragon , she can't even fly. and why didn't you tell me before you had a night furry?" he said laughing a bit, "anyways she isn't the reason we came here, maybe a bit, but the real suprise is behind those boulders." he walked up to it and fired a electrical current into the stones, suddenly they started to glow and move appart from each other. inside the cave was gold and jewels of all sorts and sizes, treasures one can't even imagine. "this place is where i found crystal's egg and is very special place for her, from what i know her mother was killed by a dragon hunter and i've been taking care of her ever since."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:59 pm

Yami stared in wonder at the beautiful cave. It seemed that the jewels reflected the sunlight in such a way that the whole cavern was filled with rainbows. Fireball ran into the cave, trying to catch the lights, but to no avail. Crystal, however, wasn't paying much attention, so Yami decided to try something. She drew her knife and placed it in one of the light beams, shining a beam of light in front of Crystal, who immediately tried to catch it. Yami moved the light around, causing Crystal to jump around after it. After some time, Yami turned to Drago and said with a frown, "Um, Drago? I need to tell you something..."
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:34 pm

Drago turned to Yami and saw her frowning, "what do you want to say to me?" he said putting a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:47 pm

Yami took a deep breath and said, "Drago, i...I'm the 5-tails" she told him, hoping that he wouldn't be freaked out or terrified or anything like that, but just calmly waited for his reaction. After all, the tailed beasts are powerful, and terrifying. Though many people don't know her by sight, they know who she is by her last name, Sentoki.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:17 pm

He gave a small smile, "and you think i'll hate you just because your a jinjuriki?" he patted her head ,"i already knew you were the five tails, you silly girl, especially since people call you by you last name or...the five tails. they are just titles you have to handle, like mine "the black phoenix", in the end your yami."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:32 pm

"But wait, how did you know? I never told you my last name or anything...it was the eyes, wasn't it?" She said making a frustrated face. "But...thank you. So many people are terrified of my power, and they worship me, as if I will kill them if they don't give me everything. That's why I wear the cloak, to conceal my identity. I just want to live a normal life" She said, turning toward him and looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:37 pm

"actually you did tell me you last name" he said laughing a bit, "the creature inside of you is just something some people fear, they are afraid that they will cause more harm than good, that is where you jin come in. no offence 5 tails." he said targeting the actual five tails and not yami
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black with White (Loolaalee)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next