Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Black Cat and White Rose. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Black Cat and White Rose. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Black Cat and White Rose. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Black Cat and White Rose. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Black Cat and White Rose. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Black Cat and White Rose. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Black Cat and White Rose. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Black Cat and White Rose. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Black Cat and White Rose. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Black Cat and White Rose. 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Black Cat and White Rose. I_vote_lcapA Black Cat and White Rose. I_voting_barA Black Cat and White Rose. I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Black Cat and White Rose. I_vote_lcapA Black Cat and White Rose. I_voting_barA Black Cat and White Rose. I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Black Cat and White Rose.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Black Cat and White Rose. Empty
PostSubject: A Black Cat and White Rose.   A Black Cat and White Rose. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:52 pm

He was walking around the middle of the city on the mountain, traveling along bridges and roads being careful to not fall off the towards the bottom level. The trees were growing beautifully, the kingdom so lush.

The boy dressed in a simple t-shirt and ripped jeans looked nothing like he should've. He's bluish hair resting perfectly on his head, his bangs going to his eyes. He was carrying a white violin case, lined with gold. The case standing out more with him carrying it of all people. The boy looking like a simple commoner, merely seventeen or so.

The path was empty, the wind being his only company.

He suddenly made a turn, going into this tunnel like area. The entrance was covered with vines, hardly noticed.

The tunnel lead to a cave, light shining through a wide hole near the high-ceiling. He moved his hand along the side of the cave, aging and covered with a few vines flowing freely along the walls. The stopped when he got to a crack, then lifted up the vines.

He blew onto the wall, wiping off dust and seeing a carving:

"Aroku Yuuichi."

He smiled, and wiped his eyes. He's eyes looked onto a rustic piano on the other side of the medium-sized cave. The sunlight seemed to make the room glow.He looked so radiant, like royalty. He's smile lighting up the room.

The boy sat down at the piano, againing blowing off some dust.

He began to play a soft melody, yet obviously being highly skilled. He flowed into the music, as if taking in every beat he was playing, moving along with it.

White roses were randomly blooming within the cave, as if it was almost like a memorial... for a king who was thought to be dead. The boy's hair covered his face as he played, but the soft drops of tears fell onto the piano.
The entire city began to be filled with this music, everything so peaceful.

He stood up, the music ending. The city, so silent. He hoped wherever he was... He heard his song, that the world did.

The boy left the cave like he was in a hurry, the ran down the path and stopped.

He sat on the edge of the path, his legs hanging down. He stared off into the scenery and sky. He laid down, his legs hanging off the edge, his torso laying on the path, hands behind his head.

He stared up at the sky, "Where is he..." A black cat appeared and began to lie down on his stomach. "I wasn't talking about you, Yoru..." The cat meowed.

"I know what you were doing in there again. He's gone, Prince. He can't hear you! Only this city, and playing the same song is getting a little old each day. Waiting here like something is gonna happen isn't any better either!"

The 'Prince' talked to the cat, "No one asked you, Yoru. He'll hear me someday.. He'll be proud. He'll see what I've done for Amu, how I've behaved! Watch. You'll see."

The black cat, Yoru, seemed as if he rolled his eyes, still laying on the 'Prince's' stomach. He seemed to sleep as the Prince waited. Someone, anyone to notice him in the lonely city.

---

Check out Hiruko Yuuichi's application for what he looks like.

The look of the Elemental Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A Black Cat and White Rose.   A Black Cat and White Rose. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:21 pm

♥ RENN ♥
A boy, petite in every way, slowly made his way through the ever thickening forest near his hometown. He had a set of uneven blonde locks, the longest strands brushing his tiny shoulders. His eyes, sweet, large and green, stared ahead, as if he had some destination. Some place to be.

In reality, actually, Renn had no idea where he was.

All he knew was that the plants beckoned him, called him out here. And there were so many now! He liked it very much. He felt that he could stay out here forever; just among the trees and flowers and shrubbery. Rivers, lakes, plants, animals!

Renn hummed softly to himself as he walked, pale skin shaded under the canopy of the trees.

After a while, the small child heard voices. Renn, a little scared but curious, crept towards where the voices emenated from. He saw a boy (he looked old, much older than Renn himself) with a cat. The boy was talking to the cat, weirdly enough, but Renn somehow got the gist of their conversation.

The plants around him were swaying welcomingly to the teen, some unstirred by a breeze. Still, Renn was afraid. He crouched by the tree and tried to listen to catch snatches of the conversation, hoping he wouldn't be noticed.

This is him! -
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan

PostSubject: Re: A Black Cat and White Rose.   A Black Cat and White Rose. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:42 pm

A little boy came from behind a tree, carrying a wooden sword.

He tapped the 'Prince's' forehead with it, "Hiro!" The older boy rubbed his eyes as he stared up at the wooden sword pointed to his nose, from the boy behind him, "Hey, Squirt." He sat up, the cat almost falling off the edge of the cliff-path they were on.

"What it, Hiruko! I only have eight-lives left!"

Hiruko, the Prince, laughed to himself. He didn't want to Mind-Bend with the little boy here it seemed. He turned as he sat on the edge. The little boy spoke, "Hiro, there is no time to waste! We must prepare for battle."

Hiruko brushed his hair back, "What battle? You're five, Suzaku. Not much fighting you can do."

Suzaku Break Kurururgi, the little boy, huffed, "Five and three-quarters, Hiro! Oh, right. I heard you play again today." Hiruko stood up, Yoru, the cat, right next to him. "Yeah.."

Suzaku charged for Hiruko, "Rah!" He poked him in the side with the sword. Hiruko laughed, then put his hand on his head and dramatically fell to the ground, "Oh.. Gosh, I'm...... dying. Whoever will feed, Suzaku now!"

The little boy blinked, "Wait! I was pretending!" Hiruko shock up and lifted Suzaku to his shoulders, "You're such a squirt." Suzaku smiled, admiring Hiruko deeply.

Suzaku looked up to Hiruko like he did with his older brother, who died in a tragedy. He treasured every moment with his older brother, now doing the same with Hiruko. Suzaku realized at a young age how short a life lasted.

Suzaku drew his attention towards a shadow from behind a nearby tree, "Hey.. You! Show your self or face the trials of death!" Hiruko blinked, "Su... who are you talking to?" The little boy pointed to a shadow behind a tree, "Hey! I'm talking to you, sir!"

(A picture of my cutie-pie! Very Happy)

A Black Cat and White Rose. 29029112

Last edited by Yukina Love. on Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: A Black Cat and White Rose.   A Black Cat and White Rose. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:02 pm

Kai-ying came skipping through the trees on the mountain. She waved her hand, and a little vine grew onto the ground...and....she tripped. ''Oof! Stupid vine!''. Kai-ying said, wiping the dirt of her dress. She saw a rather royal figure, and a boy her age laughing with eachother. She ran behind a different tree, and caught a glimpse of Renn. ''Heehee, undercover spies''. Kai-ying said jokingly.

My darling Kai-Ying;

A Black Cat and White Rose. Angel_11
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A Black Cat and White Rose.   A Black Cat and White Rose. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:36 pm

♥ RENN ♥
Spoiler:
Renn jumped when the small boy (Suzaku?) called him out so suddenly. He stumbled from behind the tree, his fist over his heart in surprise. Renn had calmed a bit when he'd seen a boy his own age play with the other boy. They looked like they were having fun, and for a while Renn had forgotten about his fear and wanted to play, too.

But when Suzaku called his name it startled him. All the shyness came back in that instant, and Renn found himself averting his eyes from the group as he slowly shuffled toward them. Were they going to be mean to him? Call him names?

"U-um," he began, swallowing thickly. "... Hi ..."

Last edited by LadyKura on Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Black Cat and White Rose.   A Black Cat and White Rose. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:52 pm

Suzaku stared at the boy from Hiruko's shoulders, like he was eying him up and down, inspecting.

Suzaku squinted then spoke, "All clear, Boss!"

Hiruko laughed then smiled at the boy, "Hi." He stuck out his hand while still trying to make sure Suzaku didn't fall. "I'm Hiruko, and this little bugger is Suzaku." Suzaku patted Hiruko's head hard, "I'm ready to touch the ground, Boss!"

Hiruko sighed, "Hey! And why are you calling me, 'Boss?'" He gently set Suzaku infront of the new boy.

Suzaku blurted out, "Hah! I'm taller!" He pointed his sword to the boy's chest, "Wanna play?" He gave a big smile.

Hiruko merely watched as Suzaku did his thing.

Suzaku looked at the boy, "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A Black Cat and White Rose.   A Black Cat and White Rose. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:06 pm

♥ RENN ♥
Spoiler:
Renn tried to smother his shyness, but his voice was still shaky has he spoke. "R-Renn," he said. He glanced briefly over his shoulder to where the girl was still hiding, wondering if she'd come out now.

But he didn't want to give her presence away. "A-and I wanna play. Thanks."

Last edited by LadyKura on Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Black Cat and White Rose.   A Black Cat and White Rose. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:19 pm

Suzaku smiled, "Nice to meet you Renn! Do you always talk like that?"

Hiruko covered Suzaku's mouth, "I apologize for him being so blunt--HEY!" Hiruko waved his hand around, Suzaku giving a michevious smile.

Hiruko stared at Suzaku, "Why'd you bite me?"

Suzaku shrugged, acting like he did nothing. He then whispered into Renn's ear, "Hiruko can be a little bosses, just so you know."

Hiruko looked at him, "I am not! You really should work on whisper." Suzaku sighed, "I'm bored now........ Let's play!" He poked Hiruko in his stomach, "Engard!" Hiruko suddenly dropped to the ground and closed his eyes, but then kept one eye open to watch them, trying not to laugh.

Suzaku spun around and then blinked at Renn, "Oh wait.. you don't have a sword!" He walked over towards a bush and closed is eyes. A little branch of the bush grew to be a little less then a feet.

Suzaku broke off part of the branch and handed the stick to Lenn, "Here's your sword! Too bad it doesn't compare to my awesome wooden one made by my brother, but it'll have to do."

He then drew his sword towards Lenn, "Bring it!"
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: A Black Cat and White Rose.   A Black Cat and White Rose. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:53 am

Kai-ying popped her head out, and looked at them fighting. ''Tee hee, I wonder who will win''. She skipped to the front of the tree, and brought out a little sketchbook, and she was squiggling lines everywhere trying to draw the trees. Kai-ying watched Suzaku and Renn, and she giggled softly. She then skipped towards them and said ''Haai!''. Kai-ying stood there, and she waved sweetly at them.

''I'm Kai-ying, if you wanted to know''. She said, and she flicked a piece of her soft blonde hair away from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A Black Cat and White Rose.   A Black Cat and White Rose. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:29 am

♥ RENN ♥
Spoiler:

Renn held the stick up in front of him with both hands, peering at the wood with curious eyes. It was thin and firm, but not heavy at all. He'd 'wielded' things before. Once, when he and Valian were alone, Valian decided to play 'Warriors' with him. Renn's weapon was a large spoon, and Valian's -- a club.

Dianne was furious when she found out, because Renn sported a bruise on his shoulder for days. He would cry anytime someone touched it because he was so sensitive.

But all in all, playing 'Warriors' was fun.

Renn's eyes fell on the girl. She was talking. She'd said her name was Kai-Ying. She had long, light blonde hair and bright lavender-colored eyes. They were the kind of eyes that told him she smiled often. Kai-Ying carried a sketchpad, but he couldn't see what she was trying to draw on it.

"I'm Renn," she told her, still holding up his 'weapon'.

Then he turned back to Suzaku and waited, softly biting the inside of his cheek with nervousness. No matter what, he thought. I'm not going to embarrass myself today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Black Cat and White Rose.   A Black Cat and White Rose. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Black Cat and White Rose.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next