Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_voting_barBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_voting_barBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Black with White (Loolaalee)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:22 pm

Yami flinched when Drago mentioned his fried who didn't have a family, because the same was true for Yami. However, she did make friends and frequently visited places to say hello. But Yami had no home to return to, not anymore. Two years ago she heard of a tragedy that her village had been burned down, killing nearly everybody. Not that she had any family there anyway, except for her cousin, who managed to escape and was still alive somewhere. The whole reason Yami had run away was because at the age of 6, both of her parents were killed.

Well, at least I have friends. I try to remember anybody I have met in my travels that left a significant impact on me and visit sometime. So far, I haven't found a good reason to come back here.She told him. She felt like badmouthing the capital would have some sort of effect on Drago. She didn't want to be the only one feeling lonely.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:45 pm

"well i wishes it wasn't my job to stay here, you know with the rebellions and everything," he sighed, "i don't have a family here...actually i don't have a family at all, i was thrown out of the house at the age of a few months, not even my name is real," he said dipping his head a bit. "anyways..." he placed a gold coin on the table, "i want to show you something."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:09 pm

Yami couldn't help herself. She always had a problem keeping her curiosity in check, and whenever it was sparked, she just had to know. Well, what is it? She said, standing up, prepared to leave. Her excitement was getting closer to its peak, and it was getting harder and harder for Yami to contain it. Curiosity in her eyes, she waited for her answer, prepared to follow him if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:30 pm

"it's a surprise, and i'll show you only if you promise not to tell anyone about it," he said smiling, and he didn't wait for her to answer because he sped off holding Yami's hand through the streets.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:53 pm

When Drago grabbed Yami's hand, color flushed to her face. He then dragged her outside before she could promise not to say anything. She tried to resist, but she couldn't break free, especially since the way he was holding her arm twisted it and caused a lot of pain. Some people just watched, others yelled out Hey! What's Drago doing with that girl? and other stuff, and they just kept running through the streets in the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 9:05 pm

when Drago got half way to you destination he relized that Yami was in pain, he slowed down and continued holding her hand, but in a way that won't hurt her. he had his reasons, at the night the capital could become the most dangerous place in the light state. but he never held a girl's hand before, and his face was as red as a tomato.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 9:10 pm

Yami was getting angry as she realized that this guy was trying to play the hero. Sure, he stopped a batle in the street, and most girls Yami's age don't know how to fight. But Yami did, especially at night. Over the years she had developed keen night vision and hearing, carefully watching and listening for danger. She was being careful in such a way now, constantly looking around and listening for some suspicious sound.

When Drago switched the way he was holding her hand, he had turned back to face her, and she saw that his face was as red or redder than hers.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 9:17 pm

he continues walking next to her hoping she wasn't looking at his face. he didn't know why he was still holding her hand, it was just a feeling inside of him that he never felt before. it was a warm feeling inside of him, he didn't know what it was but his heart was beating fast.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 9:48 pm

Yami was getting tired of walking/running for so long, but she was kind of enjoying it. and when their eyes met it was like... No, what are you thinking? You just met him! she thought to herself. And yet she couldn't help admiring his sense of courage, and the way he protected the people... No, its just your imagingation! she screamed in her head. Her heart was pounding faster than usual, she just couldn't help herself. She had crushes before of course, but Drago...
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:12 am

Drago's heart was pounding like crazy, but he was somehow enjoying it. drago shook his head and thought to himself, "what are you thinking you just met her." dargo literally forgot the reason of them walking together in the first place, he had a weird feeling for her and could stop but sometime turn his head around and look at her face. then turn back just before she noticed him looking at her. he tried opening a topic, "you said before you gowhere ever the wind takes you...what d-did you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black with White (Loolaalee)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next