Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 6 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 6 I_voting_barBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 6 I_voting_barBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Black with White (Loolaalee)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 10:24 pm

Yami was pretty scared looking at Drago. He had just turned his arm into lightning, and lit a guy on fire without touching him! Yami, who now didn't have a guy with a knife breathing down her neck, managed to get her hands on the hilt of one of her knives, and cut the rope. She jumped up behind Drago, careful to keep a safe distance away from that arm of his. She then drew her other knife and prepared to defend herself, first by throwing the smaller knife at one of the men, lodging it in his shoulder. The man crumpled in pain, then passed out. Unfortunately, the other man had gotten behind Yami and Drago by cloning himself, and put his knife to Yami's throat, cutting it partly into her flesh. She could feel warm blood trickling down her neck, onto her shirt. Drago was still focused on the clone. Yami shouted "Drago! Turn around!". The man cut the knife again, this time just above the other cut, drawing more blood. "Keep your mouth shut, or you die!" The man said, clearly planning on using her as a human shield. (it hurts my neck just writing this!)
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:44 pm

Drago sliced the clone clean in half with his claw, and when he heard Yami scream. he faced the attacker and was ready to attack , except he was using yami as a shield. he took a few steps back when suddenly a beam of light hits the man through the head killing him, "drago!" said leo, "don't get you girlfriend killed!" Drago gave a small grin ,"alirght!" he faced yami, " are you ok yami?"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:30 pm

Yami collapsed, coughing. Her vision was fuzzy. "Drago, get me to a healer, now. I will probably lose consciousness from blood loss" She said, indicating the large amount of blood dripping down her neck and staining her clothes. Added to that, she had also been coughing up large amounts of blood. "Drago...please..."

Yami collapsed, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:11 pm

She didn't have to be told twice, he picked her up and started running to a healer. fortunate for him he knew many healers...since he's been in many battles he neeeded to be healed. he took her to a healer and waited.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:39 pm

Yami finally regained consciousness a few hours later. The first thing she saw was Drago watching over her, a worried look on his face. She tried to moved, but was restrained by the bandages on her neck. "Stay still, you need to rest." Said the healer. Yami tried to speak, and found it surprisingly difficult. "Drago, thank you" she said, smiling at him. Then she remembered something. "Drago, what was that thing you wanted to show me?"
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:08 pm

Drago smiled and hugged Yami, "your alright!i thought i was going to loose you!" he said as a single tear fell onto yami's neck. "when yami asked the question he looked at her, " well it's the forest next to the capital, if you go on my back we can get there in a flash, with out causing you anymore harm."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:00 pm

Yami smiled and said, "Lets do it. I shouldn't be this way for long, i will probably be healed in about 2 hours, I have always been a quick healer." she said, taking his hand as he lifter her onto his back. "Onward!!!!" she yelled!
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:07 pm

Drago smiled as he walked out of the building and asked her, " did you ever want to fly?" he said, before she could reply he fired a flame out of his feet and was sent flying throught he air they, " how it the view from their?" he asked giving a small grin?
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:56 pm

Yami was exhilarated. She had never flown before, and she loved the view. Only one problem: she was afraid of heights. "D-drago! Please let me down! I-I'm afraid of heights!!!!" she said through the screams of terror, trying not to look down. She was clutched to him, her eyes closed. She had a feeling he enjoyed it, and clutched tighter to make it more painful.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:50 pm

He wasn't bothered by yami holding tighter, he was actually enjoying it. but to make it more fun he dived at a fast speed and at the last second fly right back up. "you better hold tight!" he said as he entered the forest, " he started swerving the trees at great speeds, however stopped when the reached a valley with a "caved-in cave". "here we are" he said putting yami slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black with White (Loolaalee)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next