Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 7 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 7 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 7 I_voting_barBa Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 7 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 7 I_voting_barBa Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ba Sing Se: City of Complications

Go down 
+2
Kyoko
Fire Lord Kouzai
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:45 pm

Hayato laughed, he despite how litte he drank he didn't hammered as fast as Kaon. He took what must've been his tenth cup of Sake and smiled "On that?" he asked looking at the ride "Sure why not?"

Kagutsuchi smiled as Kiharu clung to his arm, he kissed her forehead "Are you sure you wanna go again?" he asked "You don't have to if you don't want...besides there's something I wanna show you, if you're up for it?"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:55 pm

~ KAON

Kaon squealed excitedly (and even a little drunkenly) as she plummeted from the
sky, the bungees strap secured safley around her midsection. The descent towards the ground was the greatest thing she'd ever experienced in her life, even drunk! When the man finally unstrapped her, Kaon was red in the face and laughing uncontrollably.

"That was grreeeaaat!" she screamed, her tone unnaturally high-pitched. She gave Hayato a small "thank-you" kiss on the cheek.

"Um, excuse me," her expression warped for a moment. She slunk off to a nearby trashcan and vomited. "F*ck," she mumbled. "My head's killin' me. Hayato ... go get me another drink!"

~ KIHARU

Kiharu shrugged. "Sure. I'm kinda excited to see what it is." The two were
unstrapped from the coaster, and Kiharu walked off the platform (rather unsteadily) beside her date. "Can I at least get a hint for what it is?" she asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:12 pm

Hayato laughed a handed her a flask "I figured you'd ask again" he said "So I got this, it's filled with the strongest Sake they have."

Kagutsuchi smiled "You'll find out when we get there..." he said "It's a surprise." Kagutsuchi was ready for what he was about to do, after leading Kiharu into the nearby park they stopped. Right infront of a lake, that reflected the full moon, large and pale into the water, it was a beautiful site. Kagutsuchi took Kiharu's hands in his and faced her "I wanted to ask you soemthing...since I met you but I didn't have the guts to ask untill now" he said, he leaned in and kissed her "I want you to be my queen."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:36 pm

~ KAON

Kaon tasted the drink. "Wow!" she said, feeling the tang flow all the way through
her body. She drank the rest delicately, knowing that if she'd try to down it in one gulp. Suddenly her eyes widened. "This is ... absolutely fantastic," she slurred. "I ... I can't feel anything in my body."

She glanced around a bit, as if not remembering where she was. "Prrreeeetttyyyy," she mumbled, giving a lopsided smile. "TIME TO PAARTY!" she stood up and raced into the crowd, whooping like a maniac.

~ KIHARU

Kiharu frowned. "E-excuse me?" she said. "Your queen?" she let go if
his hands and took a small step back. "I'm sorry. I know you're the Avatar and all, but I don't even know you that well. We basically first met. So I have to decline."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Hayato laughed and followed Kaon, as they ran towards the crowd Hayato stopped. There was a loud explosion and a roar. "Kaon...do you hear that?" he asked "It's coming from the park...let's go"

Kagutsuchi sighed "I had a feeling it would come to this...oh well" he said, he stepped back and put his hand to the ground "Gedo Mazo!!" he roared as a large wooden statue erupted from the ground. The statue reared and gave a loud roar, it grabbed Kiharu around the waste and placed her on top of it's back next to Kagutsuchi "If you're not going to come willingly....then you'll have to come by force" he said. He struck her neck knocking her out instantely.

Kaji sat up as he heard a roar, he turned to Sasavi "Did you hear that?" he asked "Come on lets check it out."
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:04 pm

Tuwa heard a roar dashing down the stairs seeing a huge beast with Kiharu knocked out. Tuwa shot 3 rocks and shot 3 more rocks at the avatar. Tuwa slid into the earth covering the hole with metal so no one saw her. Tuwa panted and heard The fire prince and his 'girlfriend' coming to see the scene. Tuwa closed he eyes and sensed the avatar, Tuwa thought the avatar would be in his state now he's a fake. Tuwa shot a long solid metal bar at Kagu.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:16 pm

Toano was wearing the traditional colors of the Earth Kingdom but had a mask on and was with a group of people like him. People who were broke and needed a way to get food. He was so low he actually took a job in the carnival as some street performers. Toano and the group of low-lifes finished their job and got paid with barley any money to buy a piece of bread. The group ahead of him was laughing and joking around and Toano was in the back. He has been quite all his life and might as well keep it that way. Then all of a sudden he heard screams and looked up and saw the group of performers were all gone and he saw a park in front of him. He walked slowly up it and then stoof behind a tree. He knew who it was, it was that fake avatar that took his title and acted like the real Avatar. He sighed and continued to stand behind the tree.

(I had no idea what to post I just really wanted to you know...post as the REAL Avatar.)
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:32 pm

Kaji and Sasavi reached the park, along with Hayato and a very drunk Kaon. Kaji saw the large wooden statue "What the.....how?" he drew his Jian Sword, still in disbelief "Is that....the Gedo Mazo?" Kaji looked at Sasavi "I want you to watch my back" he said "This could get dangerous."

Kagutsuchi smiled as the Gedo blocked the attacks of Tuwa, the Gedo smashed the ground hoping to hit Tuwa. Kagutsuchi laughed as he swug Kiharu over his shoulder "So you've decided to try and stop me?" he said "Unfortunately....you can only try...however you will not succeed" The Gedo Mazo raised it's hand and slammed it down where Sasavi was. In a flash Kaji ran over to Sasavi pushing her out of the way, he grabbed two fingers of the Gedo's hand a used all his strength to force the Gedo's hand away.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:10 pm

Amuri came out of nowhere, and she came right behind Kagusutchi. ''Not today, boy!''. Amuri said, and her white eyes shined at him. Amuri raised her hands, and two large walls of water surrounded Kagusutchi. ''You seem to angry and hot, maybe I can cool you down..''. Amuri said, and crashed the water into Kagu, freezing it quickly, with a wisp of ice breath. Amuri ran over to Tuwa, and she said, ''I knew he was a fake, he seemed a dark character...One thing though..wheres the real Avatar?''. The Water Warrior said, observing the fair.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:11 pm

Sasavi got shunted out of the way by Kaji and watched for a split second him battle the hand. She pulled out her sword and lobbed off the fingers with one swipe, the power of the sword. "Go Amuri!" she yelled as she froze Kagu. "So he was a fake, he put off an awfully strange vibe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ba Sing Se: City of Complications
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next