Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 2 I_voting_barBa Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 2 I_voting_barBa Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ba Sing Se: City of Complications

Go down 
+2
Kyoko
Fire Lord Kouzai
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:40 pm

"Spirit bending.....mixed with Earth Bending....I know it's a rare combo...but I'm also a rare type of bender" he said "I'm the Avatar, Kagutsuchi's the name." Kagutsuchi turned around and held out his hand to Kiharu and Amuri.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:40 pm

Tuwa put away her scrolls in her bag and got off the bench. The air had scents of pastries and baked goods. Tuwa walked towards the irresistible scents. Tuwa was not looking where she was going only following her nose. Tuwa tripped on someone’s footing coming from her side and she was falling. Tuwa curved her two hands and a rock shot up letting her not being face flat on her face. Tuwa stood up and was apologetic “I’m so sorry!” Tuwa said to the two girls and a boy walking together, the boy looked kind of shadowy and one of the girls was blond the other one was pink hair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:44 pm

Kagutsuchi, helped up the girl. "No we should've been paying more attention" he said, Kagutsuchi quickly noticed that the girl matched the description and picture given by Amuri and Kiharu "Would you by any chance be Tuwa?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:28 pm

~ KIHARU

Kiharu couldn't believe her luck. This girl resembled the one in th
e picture almost exactly. "Amuri..." she said slowly. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:30 pm

Amuri looked at Tuwa, and back at the photo.''Definetly, you are Tuwa, right?''. Amuri asked, she opened her pouch of water, and spun it on her hand, for amusement.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:33 pm

“I am Tuwa…” Tuwa looked at the two girls confused. Tuwa thought for a moment then looked at the girl with the brown hair. “Who are you?”
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:41 pm

~ KIHARU

Kiharu gave a gentle smile. The nineteen-year-old knelt reached out a slender brown hand
to help the girl to her feet. "Would you like to grab something to eat with us?" she said. "There's a lot to explain."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:51 pm

Tuwa agreed to a lunch with the group. Tuwa asked, “Can we go to the Moon Flower restaurant? It’s a nice place not to far from her and its quiet also.” Tuwa said heading in the direction of the Moon Flower restaurant. Tuwa went towards the restaurant and got a nice booth in the back and asked, “What did you need to explain?”
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:54 pm

''Well..erm..you see.. The Fire Sages told Kiharu, and her friends, that there were Warriors to be found. They came for me first, at the Northern Water Tribe, and Tuwa the Earth Warrior was next.. so if you're Tuwa, I guess your the warrior''. Amuri said, and smiled..cheesily. She ordered some Ramen, and sat there, looking at Kiharu and Tuwa.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:07 pm

“I’m a warrior... Of earth?” Tuwa said in disbelief eating her duck she ordered with some white rice on the side. Tuwa thought about what was happening that is why she was a fast learner she was destined to do this. “What do I have to do as a warrior?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ba Sing Se: City of Complications
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next