Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se: City of Complications I_voting_barBa Sing Se: City of Complications I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se: City of Complications I_voting_barBa Sing Se: City of Complications I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ba Sing Se: City of Complications

Go down 
+2
Kyoko
Fire Lord Kouzai
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Ba Sing Se: City of Complications Empty
PostSubject: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:32 pm

Kaji walked through the large wooden gates that protected the inner city of Ba Sing Se from attackers. The large stone walls as well as the large empy fields of Outer Ba Sing Se gave the city a fighting advantage in war, it had only been penetrated twice before and both times the enemy's reign didn't last long. Kaji turned to his cousins and friends. "So we're here to find Tuwa....the Warrior of Earth, here's her picture" said Kaji as he passed out a photograph of Tuwa to each of the group members "Also keep an eye out for the Avatar...rumors say he lives in the City, or at least visits here often...we'll need to find him too, the Avatar is supposed to lead the Warriors. I'm mixing up the teams this time, Ba Sing Se is a bigger city, with only three sections to it, the Upper, Middle and Lower Rings. This time the teams will be bigger. Team one is Me, Sasavi and Kaon. Team two is Hisaki, Hideki and Hayato. Team three is Amuri and Kiharu. Team one is going to look through the Lower Ring and the Refugee Sector, Team two will search the Middle Ring and the University grounds, and Team three will search the Upper Ring and the areas outside the palace. Do we understand our jobs?"

Kaji waited for everyone to nod in response or at least let him know they were ready, as everyone agreed they split up into their teams and started to search the area. "My guess is the group near the Middle Ring will find her first....judging by her clothes she seems like a middle class citizen, not too rich and not dirt poor, she probably lives in the middle ring as her status would suggest, and would no doubt spend most of her time around there and possibly the Upper Ring....by her looks I'd say she's maybe in her midteen years, 15 or 16 at least. She wears alot of green which isn't unatural in the Earth Kingdom, but her green is more of a bright lime green or maybe the color of a leaf...so in a crowd she'd probably stand out, or at least be slightly unique" Kaji wasn't talking to anyone in particular, he was simply talking to himself and thinking outloud "My guess is she looks like someone who likes to shop, many of the shops in the Earth Kingdom are in the Lower Ring, that's were most of the lower class shop keepers live...meaning if she's out shopping she'd be in the Lower Ring, which gives us a shot....though I'm still willing to bet she's in the Middle Ring."

Kaji looked up from his thought and turned to see Kaon and Sasavi were there, he'd completely forgotten they'd existed, he was so enveloped in thought that he had even forgotten where he was going for a second. Kaji looked over at Sasavi and Kaon "I think we should check the shops...mainly clothing and jewelry stores...as well as any other stores a 15 year old middle class girl would shop at" he said "Sound like a plan?"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:59 pm

''Yes sir!''m Amuri said jokingly, and went to the Upper Ring, searching around the palace grounds. ''Hmm..so the Avatar is in the Earth Kingdom, I wonder where..''. She said and turned to Kiharu. The upper ring was so...fancy and royal, she hated it.. But, it was expensive.''Check these prices!''. Amuri exclaimed, taking her mind off the task.. ''It's worth a whole palace!''. Amuri said jokingly, and went back on the task, following behind Kiharu.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:22 pm

Tuwa twirled her golden hair looking at the shops in the middle ring near her favorite tea shop. Tuwa was wearing a green leaf green tunic and black medium length pants, her hair tied in a low side pony-tail. She carried a small sandy colored sack with some of her money and assortments of things. On her feet were brown sandals lacing up her leg hidden slightly by her pants. Tuwa looked from shop to shop looking and looking then stopping at the 'Jade Dragon' her favorite tea shop in the city. Tuwa walked in and sat down with a hot jasmine tea siping it slowly savoring the taste.

(( Here is what she looks like Ba Sing Se: City of Complications E1a33010 I forgot to put her sandy colored sack sorry!!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:41 pm

~ KIHARU (advisor in-training to the Fire Lord)

Kiharu walked alongside Amuri, deeply interested in the bright and colorful surroundings of the Earth Kingdom. She'd never been out of the Fire Nation, save for a brief trip to the Elemental Nation, and welcomed the change witih inquisitive eyes.

"Once again, we're looking for a blondie," she said, smiling at Amuri. Her shoulder-length hair was slightly unkempt from travel, and her dark brown eyes seemed tired. Even so, the young woman had no problem keeping up with the other girl. "I think we should check the places young people would delve in often. After all, she may have friends she hangs around with."

~ KAON (the elder of the Fire Nation princesses)

Kaon walked a good two feet in front of Kaji and Sasavi, chewing on her inner cheek as she observed the map, one half of her mind absorbed in what she was seeing and the other half making sure she didn't crash into anything or anyone.

Glancing over her shoulder, she gave Kaji a 'look' from underneath her eyelids. "Do you think she'd -- I dunno -- be in school around this time?" she questioned, saying the word like it was poison. She'd once come up to Kiharu's public school in the Fire Nation, and detested it to the very core of her soul. And she wasn't even a student.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:47 pm

Kaji sighed "Maybe...I dunno, I guess I didn't really think that through huh?" he said, Kaji sighed "Well then lets reroute our search to schools."

Kagutsuchi walked from the weapons shop, his sword had been tempered and polished. Kagutsuchi looked up to see two young girls walk by, one was a young beautiful brunette the other a blonde, she seemed water tribe. Kagutsuchi put on a smile and walked over to the girls and tapped the brunette on the shoulder "Excuse me?" he asked "May I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:16 pm

Tuwa liked the quiet teashop where she could read her bending scrolls and maps in peace. The square around the shop was getting busier at this time and people from all the rings for the assortment of things. Tuwa paid for her tea putting her scroll away coming outside to see mixes of people from all the nations and rings. Tuwa sat down on a side bench going back to reading her scroll.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:33 pm

~ KIHARU

Kiharu blinked at the man and smiled. "Actually you can. Do you know a person named 'Tuwa'? She's a friend of ours," she lied. What harm could it do?

The man was rather handsome, with lengthy black hair and a charismatic look in his eyes. Kiharu couldn't help but redirect her eyes somewhere else, coyness taking a hold of her.

~ KAON

"Yah, maybe we should," the girl agreed, falling back to let Kaji lead, although she hadn't let go of the map.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:43 am

Amuri turned around and looked at Kagusutchi. ''We've lost our friend Tuwa, might you know where she is? After all, we're only travellers, we get lost easily''. Amuri said, pulling a few white lies. This guy looked..dark and scary..but seemed helpful. Amuri looked at the picture, flicked her blonde hair away from her eyes, and looked at the picture. ''She has golden hair, curled to the side''. Amuri said, telling Kagu what Tuwa looked like, roughly.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:54 am

"You've just described half the people in Ba Sing Se.....however" said Kagutsuchi, he paused for a second thinking "Well....I don't normally use this but....I could make the acception." Kagutsuchi closed his eyes and kneeled down, he placed his hand to the ground and stood there silent. A few minutes went by before he stood up and spoke "She's not in the Upper Ring of the city....perhaps she's somewhere else? I'd be willing to help you look" he said.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:33 pm

~ KIHARU

Kiharu smiled softly. "Well, first of all, I gave you a name, not a description, and secondly, we'
d appreciate that." She fell into step behind him, beckoning Amuri to follow.

"So, how did you do that?" she wondered. "Some kind of Bending?"

~ HISAKI (younger Fire Nation princess)

Hisaki felt the sun on her skin. It was pleasant at first, but then it started
to get bothersome. She walked on the left, Hayato directly beside her, and Hideki on the far right.

She blushed, not wanting to ask to find some shade. She didn't want to be a bother to anyone, and they'd hardly started the search.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ba Sing Se: City of Complications
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next