Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 8 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 8 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 8 I_voting_barBa Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 8 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 8 I_voting_barBa Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ba Sing Se: City of Complications

Go down 
+2
Kyoko
Fire Lord Kouzai
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:25 pm

Kagutsuchi laughed, he looked down at Sasavi and Kaji "Don't try to fight the Gedo Mazo...it's unfightable" he said coldly. Kagutsuchi stepped back and put his hands together, he smiled as he slowly started to dissapear "Good bye then" he said his face curling into a smile. Kagtsuchi disapeared, leaving a battle torn park in his wake. Kaji sighed as he looked at the damage "Great...the park is destroyed, my date is ruined, my cousin and friend are drunk, and my other cousin just got kidnapped....all in all this was a very productive day" he said sarcastically.

Sable and Noriaki dashed across the park, they were about to deliver their message from Tsukiyomi. As they reached the place where Kaji was they stopped and looked around "Um...what happened exactly?" asked Sable. Kaji sighed "This person, Kagutsuchi was his name....he claimed himself to be the Avatar...but something was odd about him" Kaji stopped as he realized he was rambling, all in all he was pretty confused himself about what happened "Long story short...he kidnapped Kiharu." Kaji could see Sable gritting his teeth and Noriaki clench his fist, their sister and Kaji's cousin had just been taken, everyone was pretty pissed.

Noriaki took a deep breath and turned to Kaji, he had a feeling the news he was about to give him was going to worsen the situation, but those were his orders. Noriaki pulled a scroll from his pack and handed it to Kaji. Kaji took the scroll puzzled "What's this?" he asked. Sable gulped "It's uh...it's from you father...he wanted us to give it to you" he said "It was kinda meant for you anyway." Kaji opened the scroll and laughed "I see my fathers handwriting hasn't approved much since I've left..it looks like he wrote it with one arm" he said. Not aware about how true his prediction was. Sable and Noriaki looked at each other, both didn't have the heart to break the news to Kaji about his father.

Kaji read the letter "Kaji...when you get this letter...you'll probably learned of my fate...I'm sorry to leave you so early...I know you grew up without a mother...and now I've left you without a father. However, remeber you are always among family and people who love you...your Aunt Ama, your cousins, everyone...they'll all be there for you. Kaji, I have to let you know...while on your journeys...you may encounter somone who can control the Gedo Mazo...his looks will resemble those of your Uncle Sasuno'o....I believe this boy may be his son, if that his so his location will be in the Shadow Lands at the Spirit King's Palace. I want you to kill this boy if you meet him, he, like his father, may soon seek revenge on the world...and if he does so no one but you will be able to stop him....he will become a menace and he must be stopped...you NEED to kill him. I know this is asking alot of you...but I believe in you, you're my son, I had to make the difficult choice of killing my brother and namesake many years ago...and now you must make a choice too. Kaji, now as I lay here....I want you to know...I've always believed in you...I always wished to fight you one day...but I guess that wont be happening....but I assure you...we'll meet again eventually...in the next life...goodbye, Kaji"

Kaji stared at the letter, he read it again, and again. It didn't make sense, he gave a small laugh and looked at Noriaki confused "You know..." he said almost fearing an answer "The way it's written....it sounds....it sounds kinda like....a final testament..almost like he died while writing it....." Noriaki put his hand on Kaji's shoulder and looked away, he couldn't bare to see the pain in his cousins eyes "I'm sorry...Fire Lord Tsukiyomi was killed in battle." Kaji stood there, shock and fear on his face....his father was...dead. He couldn't believe it.

Kaji clenched his fists, crushing the scroll as he did. He clenched his teeth, rage filled him up, he wanted to explode he wanted to scream, he wanted blood. Memories started to rush to his mind, flashing by, him and his father, the time they spent together, everything they'd said, it all came at once. "I wanna be just like you when I grow up daddy!" "Haha. I'm sure you will be...you'll be better even, wouldn't you think?" "My dad's the coolest, not just because he's Fire Lord, but because he's done so many awesome things....he's the best dad ever" "Come on dad! I wanna spar...lets fight each other...I think I'm good enough to beat you now!" "Hahaha. Calm down Kaji, you have many years to get good and beat me...don't rush. You can't speed up perfection" "Woah! How did you do that?! Your so cool dad!" "It's called Fire Bending....you're a fire bender too.." "Cool!" "Kaji...you can do it, I know you can" "I don't wanna go to school...what if they laugh at me?" "They wont laugh at you...and if they do you can just kick their butt" "I believe in you Kaji, always."

Kaji pulled his fist back and punched a near by tree, the tree cracked and split apart. "He took my cousin...killed my father....who knows what the hell else he's done" said Kaji, anger boiling through him "My father had to make a choice....to kill his brother...and he did it. And now he asked me to make a choice and kill my cousin....and I'm going to make that choice...and kill him." Sable looked over at Noriaki a little worried, he jumped back as he saw the tree splinter and snap. "Nori...shouldn't we help him?" he asked. Noriaki shook his head "Leave him...let him cry the pain and sadness away" he said turning around to the others "and then we'll pick up the pieces."

Kaji turned around to face Noriaki and Sable, he held back his rage, his voice shaking "When's the funeral?" he asked. Sable turned around and faced his younger cousin "1 week from now....can you really make it in time?" he asked "I mean with your mission and all." Kaji nodded "For sure...we need to still find the Warriors of Light, Dark and Air" he said "We're going to find them in the next week...and to do that we'll split up...Me, Sasavi and Hayato will go to the Light Kingdom....Amuri, Kaon and Hisaki will go to the Air Temples....and Tuwa and Hideki will go to the Dark Nation....in one week, Warriors or not...we'll meet up in the Fire Nation and make a new plan to find them." Noriaki gave a small smile to Sable "He's truly his fathers son" he said "He has his fathers spirit...look at those eyes too, they have his fathers courage and willpower....the guts to never give up...that's what Uncle Tsukiyomi taught his son."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:10 pm

''Sure thing, Kaji!''. Amuri said and she thought of the destination. ''Isn't the Air Warrior the Queen there? That'll be easy to find her...''. Amuri said, and jumped over to Kaon and Hisaki. ''Were on a mission..''. Amuri joked, and looked at the sisters.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:42 pm

Kaon gave a drunken smile and stumbled towards Amuri "Yeah!" he said "We're gonna find this warrior...and then we're gonna go, and get drunk! And then we can F*ck up that Kagu-something B*stard....right sis? Oh look, flying pigs!" Kaon took a step forward and jumped up as if trying to catch something that flew by, tripping and falling as she did. As she stumbled to get up she found herself on the ground again each time, untill she finally started to vomit and collapse. Hisaki sighed and walked over to her sister, picking her up and walking her over to Hayato "Amuri, Kaon and I may have to leave in the morning, seeing her current state. Lets go get her cleaned up" she said turning to Hayato "And then when she's better, I'm going to yell at her for getting this drunk, but in the mean time I'm going to scold you for getting her this drunk."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:34 pm

Toano watches from the bushes off to the side of the park. Then in a blink of an eye it all stopped and the park was a disaster it was just luck that Toano survived through it. He walked out of the bush covered with small scratches from the twigs and he was sore from crouching so long to be hidden from view. He walked along some trees and then looked all around the area, "Hello?" he asked, "Did anyone survive whatever that was?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se: City of Complications   Ba Sing Se: City of Complications - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ba Sing Se: City of Complications
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: Golden Topics-
Jump to: