Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Welcome to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Welcome to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Welcome to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Welcome to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Welcome to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Welcome to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Welcome to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Welcome to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Welcome to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Welcome to Ba Sing Se 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Welcome to Ba Sing Se I_vote_lcapWelcome to Ba Sing Se I_voting_barWelcome to Ba Sing Se I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Welcome to Ba Sing Se I_vote_lcapWelcome to Ba Sing Se I_voting_barWelcome to Ba Sing Se I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Welcome to Ba Sing Se

Go down 
+2
Bailey The Flamewarden
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

Welcome to Ba Sing Se Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Ba Sing Se   Welcome to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:13 am

''Welcome to Ba Sing Se.'' Takeda said with a dramatic sweep of his hand as the city finally came into view. it had been a long trip but they finally were here. ''i have some business to take care of. i will hire a carriage to take you around town. our luggage is already being taken home. you all go and enjoy the city.'' as he talked, the tram came to a halt at the station. he pulled out a medalion and handed it to bailey. ''this is a line of credit. the city will honor it.'' he gave her a kiss and limped into the city. he then headed towards the last place he thought he would ever return.

(until takeda returns ignore my turn in the order.)
£tarlof>bailey>loolaalee>jacob£
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ba Sing Se   Welcome to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:56 pm

Bailey looked over the city with a small bit of fear as Takeda spoke. Here we are. Right back in the place that nearly killed me. She thought as she closed her eyes for a second. She looked at Takeda and the children quickly before looking back at the city. But I'm a different person than I was before. I'm not that same reckless kid that believed I had nothing to fight for. I have Takeda and my children now. She smiled as he turned to her. "Be safe." She told him as she took the medallion into her hand. Bailey was a bit surprised when he kissed her before walking away, but shook it off and turned to the children. "Amaya, Shuramine. You do your utmost best to stay right by me or Ruyin while we are here. Do you understand that? You will not go running off after anything. Let me know if you want to go somewhere and we will see about it. Okay? It's a big city, and I dont not want you two getting lost." Bailey's voice was hard as she spoke, tryin to make sure the children knew to stay with them. "Dont make me holdyour hand the whole time we are here." She smiled a bit with the treat as the carriage started to approach.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ba Sing Se   Welcome to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 4:37 pm

Subconsciously, Shuramine slipped his hand into Bailey's as a man with a knife flashed him a wicked grin. Amaya stuck her tongue out at him. "What happened to super awesome guy, Shuramine?" she asked, close to laughing. He looked at her angrily. "Super awesome guy is on vacation. Right now im just brave little Shuramine!" he said, puffing up his chest, then quickly moving behind Bailey as he heard a dog bark from the shadows of an alley. Amaya laughed a little, then kept walking with the group to the carriage.

As the carriage approached, Amaya saw something out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head in that direction, but whatever had moved was gone. She looked back toward the carriage only to once again see the movement. She glanced over and saw a small dog sitting in the middle of the road, staring at her. She took an uncertain step towards it, and it jumped up with joy and ran off into some bushes. Amaya waited for a second, and the dog reappeared, this time looking a little impatient. It seemed to be calling her toward it. Amaya glanced back at Bailey and at the slowly approaching carriage, then turned back and ran after the dog. She pushed through the bushes, following the dog through various twists and turns. "Where are you taking me?" she asked as she stopped, out of breath. The dog simply barked and ran off again.

Amaya had no idea where she was anymore. All she did was follow the stupid dog. It led her into some tight spaces that only someone as small as Amaya could fit in, and finally they emerged in an old abandoned building that had the windows boarded up. The dog sat in the middle of the room, wagging its tail. Amaya looked around. The room wasn't totally dark, but she lit a flame in her palm anyway, to help her see better. The dog flinched at the sight of the flame and inched backward, growling. Amaya put the flame out and walked toward the dog, but it seemed to resent her now, and tackled her, pushing her to the ground. It then jumped off of her and ran out of the crawl space they had come through.

((TO BE CONTINUED IN: Helping a friend))
Back to top Go down
Uncle Jacob
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uncle Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ba Sing Se   Welcome to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:55 am

Ruiyn begins to chase Amaya trying to stay close to her. He had been in Ba Sing Se before so he knew his way around, but oddly some of the places we he was going seemed slightly unfamiliar. He knew he had to get higher but was afraid to lose Amaya. It was his job to protect everyone important to Bailey ans his Uncle Takeda, and Amaya was Bailey's child. He quickly began using his Shadow Bending to get higher. He did everything to keep his eyes on her and she suddenly vanished. He jumped down landing excatly where he last seen her. He quickly began searching the crowd following her path she was going, letting his Merc training take over he quickly yelled in a gruff and demanding voice "Part the road! A child has gone missing. anyone that stays in my way will taste my blade!"He drew his blade and the crowd slowly parted as he made the shadows around him turn to blacklike flames. As soon as he went a decent distance he put his blade away and began to keep looking for Amaya. He knew he had to find her and he was willing to tear Ba Sing Se apart to find her.

Lenora's turn New order is Jacob-Lenora-Bailey-Loo
Back to top Go down
Lenora White
Novice
Novice
Lenora White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ba Sing Se   Welcome to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:44 pm

Yowu watches as the ship comes into port thinking to herself "What has the Captain brought for me this time?" She sits and scopes out everyone as they exit. making her way down to the docks picking pockets on her way, before she see someone a little familiar, deciding to watch this man from a distance. Yowu notices the puppy off in the shadows baiting a little girl before they both ran off as the man she was scoping started chasing the girl. She followed wondering how to get his attention when he pulled out his sword shouting "Part the road! A child has gone missing. anyone that stays in my way will taste my blade!" thinking "good thing I'm behind him...." stays with him until he sheathed his sword and came up behind him and gently grabbed his sword and cut the leather at his shoulder stopping letting him and gravity do the rest. "Thank you very much" she says before blowing him a kiss and opening the ground beneath her feet falling unto the ground with her prize closing it as she makes her way through the lit up tunnels to a secluded area waiting for him to find her. thinking "If he doesn't find me by sundown I'll return it.."
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ba Sing Se   Welcome to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 2:28 am

(This is the third time I'm trying to post. Stupid computer keeps shutting down the site for some reason. Wish me luck that you can see this message! Smile )

Bailey smiled as Shuramine took her hand and she started to lift him into the carriage when it arrived. Once he was safely inside, she turned to help Amaya and screamed. Her voice cracked under the blood scalding scream that left her voice less as she tried to call out for her daughter. "Amaya!" She yelled finally as she slammed the door of the carriage shut. She kept yelling out for Amaya as she looked frantically for any piece of her daughter, a small flick of her hair, the wave of her shirt. Anything. Im a horrible mother. A stupid horrible mother. I should have grabbed her hand as soon as we left the boat. She thought as she nearly collapsed against the carriage door. The driver said something to her but she didn't hear it. She couldn't stop thinking about how close they had been at the house to loosing Amaya. Just to loose her here in Ba Sing Se. One of the largest cities.

She didn't realize she was sitting on the ground until Shuramine knocked on the door. Bailey could feel the tears falling down her cheeks and didn't know how she could face her son and tell him that his sister was gone. She stayed where she was on the ground, not moving and just letting the tears fall. Not caring if it went against her family's traditions or not. 'Little one, Kenta's don't cry.' Her father's words came to her mind again.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ba Sing Se   Welcome to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 2:54 pm

((OOC: skip me. In fact, remove me from the topic altogether until I find a way to bring Amaya back at the conclusion of my current topic with tarlof))
Back to top Go down
Uncle Jacob
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uncle Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ba Sing Se   Welcome to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 4:25 pm

Ruiyn held the hole open with his shadow bending. "Bring me that blade back!" he yelled as he jumped down the hole. He saw a brief glimpse of the theif and began following her.  Using his shadow bending to silenced his foot steps. As he followed her he snuffed out the flames making a marker for where hes been. As soon as she climbed out of the tunnels he made a hole using his shadow bending to get out. He watched her sit down holding his blade. Anger writhed inside of him when he saw the blade. He walked up to he very slowly with anger and determination. "The blade you have in your possession, you will return it to me or you will face my wrath, something only reserved for those who touch my blade." his hand covered in flames and shadow. He took a very aggressive stance with the air about him screaming that he would kill for his blade.

New posting order Jacob-Lenora-Bailey
Back to top Go down
Lenora White
Novice
Novice
Lenora White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ba Sing Se   Welcome to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:08 am

Yowu see's you pop up out of her tunnels and jumps with a start but sits back down fast, trying to regain her composer she briefly lost. "How did you do that? no one that's not an earth bender can enter or exit without an earth benders help..." She looks at you in disgust and interest. "But i guess you were the person I was looking for... more vicious than I remembered... but the person I was looking for.
" You feel the ground beneath your feet rumble. "hear me out will you before your murderous side goes rampant. I want to hire you to help me find somebody, you won't have to look out for me I can handle my own, I just want your tracking skill. I have horrid tracking skills, this was just a little test." Tosses you back your sword, 'Either way you were gonna get it back weather you tracked me down or didn't find me by night.... but I see you cheated the test..."
"I might have to give another.... so what is your answer?"
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ba Sing Se   Welcome to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:46 pm

Bailey was still sitting against the carriage when the driver came up to her. He held out his hand and helped her back up onto her feet. "Miss, your child needs you. Stay with him. We will find the little girl soon." He told her as he opened the carriage door to help her in. Bailey numbly let him guide her into the carriage and sat down across from Shuramine. Shuramine almost immediately crawled up to her side and hugged her. "Mommy, where is Amaya? Is she okay?" He asked her, his little young voice cutting through her strength. Bailey wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer before shaking her head. "I don't know, sweetie. I don't know." Bailey felt the carriage leave the docks and she wondered if the driver was taking them to the house. I don't know, but I will find her. Even if I have to take you with me. She thought as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ba Sing Se   Welcome to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ba Sing Se
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next