Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_voting_barFire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_voting_barFire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel of Pain
Novice
Novice
Angel of Pain

Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED)   Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:16 pm

Noriaki glared at the sword. It didn't look deadly at all; harmless. He begrudgedly picked up the sword, the weapon solid but horribly blunt in his hands. "You said I got to train with real swords!" he whined. "How long will that take?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED)   Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Tsukiyomi laughed "1 hour tops" he said "I have faith in you....and in your generation...you need to do what you can to protect the king...just like I am....and like Amaterasu is, and your parents are....everyone's job in life is to protect the king...." Tsukiyomi laughed, he realized Noriaki probably wouldn't understand this, or at least not in the way he meant it. Not now anyway. Tsukiyomi snapped his fingers and a training dummy popped from the ground "Go nuts" he said "Do what feels natural yet still feels proper"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED)   Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:38 pm

Noriaki squealed excitedly and started to swing the sword, attempting to hack the dummy to pieces. Each impact sent a surge of energy and power through him. He actually felt like a real warrior. A man!

The boy glanced at Tsukiyomi, smiling widely. "I'm going to be better than you, someday," he vowed, tilting his chin haughtily. His arms were a bit tired, but instead he folded them and smirked. "I'll get to beat you!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED)   Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:40 pm

Tsukiyomi gave a low warm chuckle "And I have no doubt about that....I'm sure one day you'll beat me....I'm hoping on it" he said to himself. Tsukiyomi smiled "I think you're ready...try out the Jian" he said still smiling.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED)   Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:05 pm

~ Noriaki

Nori gave a small cry of happiness. He took the sword, expecting it too be much too heavy, but
he lifted it relatively easily. Grinning, he swung the blade around a bit, pretending to concentrate like a real warrior.

He came quite close to slicing a gash in his arm, but didn't notice.

"Look, Tsuki!" he said excitedly. "I'm doing it! Teach me something cool!"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED)   Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:14 am

"First lets just start off with a simple stab, I'm sure you know how to do that?" he said to Noriaki.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED)   Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:52 pm

"Of course I do," Noriaki told him, positioning himself in front of the dummy again. He thrust the sword foreward, feeling the blade sink in, and couldn't help but grin cheekily. "Do you see that?" he asked. "Imagine if it were real!"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED)   Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:57 pm

"Good...now try this technique" said Tsukiyomi, he put his hand on his blade as the dummy started to move closer and closer. As the dummy got to point blank range with Tsukiyomi, Tsukiyomi drew his sword and slashed the dummy destroying it. "It's called the Mortal Draw" he said.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED)   Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:20 pm

Noriaki watched in quiet fascination as Tsukiyomi sliced the dummy to pieces. He wondered if he could really do something like that, something so fantastic. "You said... mortal draw?" he asked, tilting his head so slightly to the side.

He stepped in front of another dummy, balancing the hilt in his hand, and made a few crude slies. Only succeeding in dicing the dummy here and there. Granted, the sharp blade was a plus.

"This is stupid," Noriaki said, disappointed he didn't do as well as Tsuki. "Teach me something else."

~ / AMATERASU \ ~

Meanwhile Amaterasu arrived to the palace, her muscles limber from the traveling she'd done. She'd gotten a meal and something to drink, before stepping out into the sunny courtyard. She felt like a ride on Yukini, her stallion, to help ease her mind. Lately, she'd been doing better to take her mind off her brother, Tsukaia, Tekara, and Kiari's newfound depression.

"Hm?" Her attention was distracted once she neared the stables. Under a few trees Noriaki and her brother Tsukiyomi stood, seemingly in conversation. Her eyes grew wider when she took in the sharp blade the seven-year-old grasped, and Tsukiyomi's idiotically proud expression.

There was another pregnant pause as Amaterasu's mind fought to process this. There... there was no way he can be the stupid, can he?

And yet, Noriaki started swinging the blade at a dummy, slicing haphazardly, mostly missing. That was when her instincts when on full overdrive.

"TSUKIYOMI!" she screamed. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED)   Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:24 pm

Tsukiyomi jumped and grabbed the sword from Noriaki's hand. "Amaterasu?! What are you doing here so early?!" he asked surprisedly "Um...you see nothing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED)   Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Nation Capital: The Palace - A Sunny Day ~ Noriaki Topic (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next