Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming I_vote_lcapFire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming I_voting_barFire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming I_vote_lcapFire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming I_voting_barFire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:00 am

Amaterasu slowly shuffled into her chambers. Dark circles marred the bottom half of her eyelids, and the whites of her eyes were red and inflamed. Working as the Fire Lord was not an easy job, especially after the devestation that occured at the capital. She had mercenaries and questions and plans and strategies coming in from all sides. Questions. Questions. Questions.

None of which she could answer.

The stress of the day was obviously taking its toll on the woman. As she lay in her bed, she found that, although she was exhausted, she could not sleep. Her mind reeled with the events of the day and the day before that. Everything she had to take in and experience -- it made her sick and depressed.

But when she finally drifted off to sleep, it was as if she couldn't feel it at all.

She was opening her eyes again, staring off into a misty void. All alone. Amaterasu's throat closed. She was sure this was going to be a nightmare. That stage of her trauma was due.

She sat still and tried to find a way to wake back up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:02 am

Tsukiyomi walked from the darkness behind Amaterasu, he smild kindly as he put her hand on her shoulder. "Ama..." he said, he said gently "I've missed you sis." Tears appeared in his eyes, he had missed his sister Amaterasu so much in his death. He never got a chance to say goodbye to her, and that's why he came to her now.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:21 pm

Amaterasu's voice broke. "Tsuki...?" she wondered, turning around as quickly as she could. There stood her brother, as brazen as ever. Healthy and crying -- tears of joy.

A great wave of sorrow and happiness welled up inside of her. She threw her arms around Tsukiyomi and let it all out. Sobbing harder than she'd ever sobbed in years. She didn't ever want to let go of him.

"Come back!" she pleaded tearfully. "We're falling apart without you. Everyone needs you! I can't do it all on my own."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:25 pm

Tsukiyomi hugged his sister tightly "As much as I miss you sis....I can't come back...I've had my time...coming back isn't so easy" he said, hugged Amaterasu as tight as ever "You're doing a fine job sis....I know you can do it without me....I believe in you, I entrusted my will to you and Kaji....you need to carry on the torch for me. Oh and sis, please stay strong, for my son, he had no mother and now he lost his father....he's going to need support sis."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:58 pm

Ama struggled to wipe her tears, but more came to replace the ones she got rid of. "Tsuki, I'm going to miss you sooo much. We all are. I promise to take good care of our nation and Kaji... I don't know which direction we're headed, Tsuki but, I'll try my hardest to steer."

She wondered how she found the strength to make such promises. All she wanted was for Tsuki to stay. And yet that wish was entirely too much already.

She held onto him, still, unwilling to let go. "I love you, Tsuki," she said hoarsely. "I love you, I love you. I love you. I'll miss you."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:03 pm

Tsukiyomi smiled tears forming in his eyes too "I love you too sis, you'll always be the best sister I've ever had....thanks so much for everything...and remember if you ever want to talk to me again...just let me know, pray a little, and I'll be there for you....always" he said "I came now to say goodbye to you...officially....I never got a chance to say that before."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:22 pm

Amaterasu choked, absolutely hating what was about to come. "I don't want to say goodbye," she said. "I want to see you again. I want to hold you and talk to you just like this."

As if proving her point, she tightened her grip.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:25 pm

Tsukiyomi laughed "I understand how hard it is for you....you've lost everyone close to you...dad, Sasuno'o, and now me....I know you feel bad....but like I said...I'll be here...watching over you, and if you want I can come by and visit your dreams again" he smiled and hugged his sister like he would never let go, he snapped his fingers as a log and a fire appeared in the darkness "But...I don't have to leave just yet....let's talk and catch up...it's been a while."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:37 pm

Amaterasu swallowed her tears and self-pity. She had to be strong. She was going to see him again. "G-goodbye Tsuki..." she said, her voice weak. "With help, I'll take care of everything."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:38 pm

Tsukiyomi smiled at his sister "I know you will sis....I believe in you" he said "I always have." Tsukiyomi slowly started to fade "Well it looks like my time is up for now....but I'll be back soon....and if you ever need me just let me know, and I'll be there for you sis...I promise, and good luck."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Dreaming
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next