Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE)) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE)) I_vote_lcapFire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE)) I_voting_barFire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE)) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE)) I_vote_lcapFire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE)) I_voting_barFire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE)) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE)) Empty
PostSubject: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE))   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:45 pm

KIHARU

Kiharu squirmed a bit in her seat, a bit restless waiting for her meal. Her father had taken her to an extravagent diner and the food was taking a moment to get ready. The thin girl's rear was already falling asleep.

And she was hungry.

She glanced up at Kiari from under her lashes. The man, although in his forties, was blindingly handsome. Long, dark hair fell just to his shoulderblades, and his eyes were almond and violet. He had soft features that always puzzled Kiharu to no end. He took after his mother almost completely.

Kiari was gazing at the menu with patient eyes. He'd already ordered, but he seemed to want to occupy himself. Suddenly, he said. "Do you know why we are here, Haru?"

Haru tilted her head. "What?" she said. "Why?"

"Noriaki and Sable are meeting us today."

It took Kiharu a moment to process what he said, and another moment to understand the people he was talking about. A bright smile broke out on her face. "Sabie! Nori!" she squealed in delight.

"I know you don't get to see them often," Kiari said, smiling as if pleased by her happiness. "So I organized this. As soon as you were healthy, I planned for them to meet us here. I'm so proud of them; they're very accomplished."

Kiharu tried to remember what her brothers looked like. Noriaki was big and strong, with short hair in the back and a long, black bang, she thought.

Wait -- both of them had long bangs. Swept over one eye. Sable's his right and Noriaki's his left. Did that change at all?

Kiharu gave up. Now she was even more antsy. She wanted them to show up!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE))   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:35 pm

Kaji walked up from behind Kiharu, he smiled as he put his hand on her shoulder ominously. "Boo!" he shouted scaring her "Hey cuz, how are you?" Kaji pulled up a seat and sat next to his cousin "Waiting for someone?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE))   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE)) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:26 pm

♦ KIHARU ♦

Kiharu looked at him, a gleeful expression lighting up on her face. "Actually, I'm waiting for my brothers to show up," she told him. "I think you just took one of their seats."

"It'll be fine, Kiharu," Kiari told her, giving a soft smile to the kids. "You two are small enough, there should be plenty of space."

Kiharu frowned. What Kiari meant was that she was tiny and Kaji was fine. When she and Kaji were next to each other, it was about the space of a regular adult anyway. And even though she was eleven and older, she looked seven and waaaay younger.

Kiharu didn't like that. She never did. Silently, she passed Kaji the menu so he can order.

Kiari was looking out the window at the people that passed by. The all seemed fairly wealthy, and Kiharu had long grew bored with waiting on her brothers. In fact, she wanted a nap.

"There they are!" her father exclaimed suddenly.

Kiharu's attention snapped fully to the window. Two men, kind of large and regal-looking, were passing the window to enter the diner. They walked side-by-side, and weren't even having a conversation. Suddenly, Kiharu was a bit intimidated. They reminded her of those military men she'd seen guarding the halls of the palace.

As Kiari waved them over, her voice caught in her throat.

The first was rather tall and was dressed in sweet yellow colors. He had a long, chin-length bang completely concealing the left half of his face, covering a brown-hazel eye. "Lookie here!" he said. "Haven't see you in a while, Kiharu! Imagine that, you're growing up so well!"

The other was completely silent, seeming to prefer to watch rather than speak, but there was a kind of fond warmth in his eyes. His hair was long, other than Noriaki's short style, save for the man's bang. It was loose, falling all around his shoulders. His similar bang swept completely over his right eye, and a bright blue orb poked out.

"Hello," he said finally, very quietly.

Kiari regarded his sons proudly. "Please, take a seat. I'm sorry but Kiharu and I already took our orders. You two and Kaji still have to order."

Noriaki scooted next to Kaji, and Sable seemed to glide in next to her (their?) father.

"Eh, I don't mind!" Noriaki said. "It's just nice to be here!" He looked at Kiharu. "You're awfully quiet. Sable, I think she's gonna be just like you."

Sable looked as if he was pretending not to have heard that. He was reading over the menu, glancing up at Nori for only a moment before he refocused his attention once more.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE))   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE)) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:08 pm

Kaji smiled "Hey Nori! Hi Sable!" he said "How are you guys? I have seen you in forever, tell me all about your awesome adventures will ya? I wanna hear all about your travels...I wanna be just like you when I grow up.....just like you or dad...dad was cool when he was younger...Auntie Ama told me all about his travels and adventures....I wanna grow up fast too!! Grown ups get to do all the cool things!!"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE))   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:27 pm

~ NORIAKI

Noriaki gave a hearty laugh. "Slow your roll, kid. We haven't even ordered yet." He
pulled Kiari's menu across the table and in front of him. Scanning the entrees, he finally decided on what he wanted and mentally recorded that in his mind. Sable seemed placid as ever, but Nori knew it was likely that he'd already chosen something to his tastes. Most likely a salad of some sort.

"Okay, now I'm ready," he told Kaji, giving him a bright smile. "Ah, my job is great! But it's not as special as yours. I'm pretty sure you'd have lots of fun adventures as the Fire Lord. But don't be too quick growing up, your best years are where you are now!"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE))   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:03 am

"Really?! You think so?! Cool!" he said slimingly widely "When I grow up I wanna be a cool Fire Lord just like my daddy, I wanna grow up and be tall like him too! He's a giant! But are you sure I can be as cool as my dad? I mean he's so smart and strong, and knows something about this King that I don't, can I really be like him?"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE))   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:32 am

~ NORIAKI

Noriaki suppressed a chuckle at the boy's enthusiasm. "Of course you can!" he told him.
"You have his blood. You're his kin. You're destined to follow in his footsteps and maybe even become something greater."

Kiharu watched the scene quietly, folding her hands in her lap. She felt Sable watching her, almost as if he was trying to reassure her that she wasn't forgotten.

The waitress came again, and Noriaki and Sable placed their orders. Kiari handled Kaji's for him, and asked them to hold off his and Kiharu's food until theirs came too.

"What?" Kiharu protested. "But Daddy! I'm hungry!" She folded her arms, pouting.

Kiari grew stern. "Well, would you rather engorge yourself here and finish, than wait another hour for Sable, Noriaki and Kaji to finish their meals? Or would you rather we all eat and leave at the same time?"

Kiharu sighed. This day wasn't turning out so great. She was starving, being ignored, and then had to be scolded in front of her brothers, whom she hadn't seen in years.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE))   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:39 am

Kaji looked at Kiharu "So what about you cuz?" he said "You still gonna be my advisor when you grow up?" Kaji smiled "We'll be the best Fire Lord and Advisor team ever!! We'll be tight cuz we're cousins!! That'd be so cool!"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE))   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:24 pm

ღ KIHARU ღ
Kiharu gave Kaji her brightest smile. "Mhm!" she agreed. The boy's mood was contagious, and she felt her self-consciousness lighten considerably.

Noriaki gave a hearty laugh. "Isn't that somethin'? Look at you, Ki, always so smart!" He reached to his side and pulled a bag into his lap. "Sable and I got you somethin'."

He pulled a large, albeit colorful book out of the back and handed it to Kiharu. The girl's eyes lit up when she saw it, and an involuntary smile broke out across her face. "Yay!" she cried, groping for the novel excitedly with her small hands. It was a bit heavy for her, but she scanned the title with loving admiration.

"I've always wanted this book," she said, fondly running her fingers over the leather cover. "Where did you guys manage to find such a fresh copy?"

Nori tilted his head towards his brother, who was still as silent as ever. "Simple. We visited the author. We even got her autograph for you."

Kiharu's happiness was obvious. "Thank you, thank you!" she said.

The faintest smile lit up on Sable's face. He turned to Kaji, and said maybe the first words he'd uttered through his entire visit. "We didn't forget about you, Kaji," he intoned.

Noriaki reached into the back and pulled out a crested medallion. "This was crafted in the mountains," said Noriaki. "It's supposed to slighly amplify firebending by speeding the flow of your chi." He leaned over to put it around the boy's neck.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE))   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:40 pm

"That's so cool!!" he said "Thanks guys!! You guys are awesome! I can't wait to show dad, we can train forever now, I'll be a strong firebender like him, and I'll go on adventures just like him....and maybe I'll find a girlfriend too. What do you think Kiharu?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE))   Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Brothers ((PRIVATE))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next