Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 4 I_voting_barFleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 4 I_voting_barFleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]

Go down 
+2
Govnah
BobbiIngrid
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 11:23 am

Rinori was still bracing up against the piping's wall as she 'walked'. Her head was pounding but she tried to ignore it; all she wanted was to be free of this city. Pushing on, she jumped or when she felt a hand rest upon her shoulder. The dark figure of the recent newcomer stood before her. Exhaling and relaxing her suddenly tightened muscles, she listened as he spoke to her,"You should really put some ice on that. It'll relieve the pain, and the swelling will go down."

The water bender then formed a block of ice in his hand. Rinori watched as the man pulled off his shirt and proceeded to wrapped it around the block of ice. "Here, use this. Don't worry, I left all of the sewer sludge behind." Looking down at the bloc of ice and then to him, she gave a faint smile as she accepted his 'gift'.

"Thank.. you." She gave another faint smile. The ice was cold, abit of incomfortably cold, but Rin tried her best to ignored it. Turning and bringing the ice to her head she stumbled onwards, Still using the wall as a brace.

BROOSH!

A large vibration shook the water of the tunnel and even the floor under them. Distant shouting could be heard as soldiers started to flood the tunnel. Light could be seen from the now exposed tunnel behind them. "Captain Xi, Sir. Please let the soldier enter first." A older man's voice echoed predominantly over the rest of the shouting. As soon as he stopped talking it seemed as if the rest of the motion stopped. "sir.. Wa-!" The same man's voice was cut off with a snapping sound following. There was nothing. All sound and commotion from the soldiers.

'Nooo!' Rinori yelled internally as she froze listening to the commotion. The water then started to recede towards the new opening of the tunnel. "no, no, no..." Rinori began to panic as she was now fighting against the water to run further into the tunnel. It started to get easier as the water level was lowered, but was still difficult due to her injuries.
Back to top Go down
Govnah
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Govnah

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 11:25 am

Zaddick turned back briefly to notice Rinori struggling against the water and came to the assumption she wouldn't last long like that. Zaddick crawled towards Rinori in a hurry while Zara and Zeddack went ahead, oblivious to Zaddick's actions.

"I got you!" Zaddick yelled as he grabbed Rinori's arm and yanked her rather harshly by accident ahead. At one point, he thought he heard a pop, leading him to assume he injured Rinori by accident, but due to the fact her injuries looked rather severe (in his eyes anyways), he hauled Rinori onto his shoulders and continued moving towards the exit of the pipe.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 8:10 pm

Kuma's heart sank as he heard the tunnel burst open behind him. He knew it was only a matter of time, but he would have liked it if they had taken a little longer. He sighed. That was the price of being in Ba Sing Se. Many in the army were metal benders that were forced to enlist upon takeover. As a result, not only could they break into the sewage pipe they were running through, but the most skilled could even detect their precise location.

"Everybody, keep going! Get out of here as fast as you can!" Kuma turned around. The water started to recede as it flowed out of the tunnel. They had either created a huge opening, or they had water benders. Either way, Kuma was about to turn their situation around. Though he was lightheaded from his lack of food and water, adrenaline was kicking in, and he felt himself filled with new energy. He had to help these people out, no matter the cost. He'd escaped prison once, he could do it again. He just hoped that was the extent of his punishment.

He had plenty of water around him still. He'd started building it up as soon as it started receding. It was almost up to his chest now. He could see the shadows of soldiers running into the tunnels. Wait for it...now! As soon as the first soldier came around the bend, he let everything loose. He charged at the soldiers, flushing them out of the tunnel with the water. He just kept running and pushing. He couldn't hear his comrades behind him anymore. He prayed that they would make it out safely.

Taking all of the attention for himself, he ran out of the tunnel, the soldiers following him. It became a game of cat and mouse. Kuma was wearing nothing but his tattered pants, making him light and fast, whereas the soldiers had to deal with heavy armor and weapons. He was agile, but his strength wouldn't last him much longer. He needed to hide somewhere, and fast, before regrouping with his new friends. Having left the soldiers a decent way behind, he slipped into an abandoned building. If they found him there, he would be taken, but for now he was safe.
Back to top Go down
Augustus the Legionaire
Novice
Novice
Augustus the Legionaire

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 8:47 pm

Terrae had come to Ba Sing Se looking for a way to gain a fortune but after a few days he realized he had been mistaken and now he just wanted to leave, after a few choice run-ins with the guards Terrae decided to keep a low profile which became apparent would be difficult with his armor standing out from that of anyone else in Ba Sing Se and after some immense deliberation he had decided to camp out in an old building he had scouted out, he had just sat down after making himself a cup of tea when he heard a door quickly open and close in the hall, Sighing to himself and cursing his luck he drew his sword and called out "Who goes there? I heard you come in. Now show your self." With this call he make sure he was clear of any furniture he had been standing around and he set himself into a combat stance and strode through the doorway into the hall Durus raised.
Back to top Go down
Govnah
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Govnah

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 11:25 am

Zaddick gasped for breath as he kept hauling Rinori along the pipe and tried keeping her head above the water and struggling to keep his head above. He couldn't see Zara and Zeddack ahead, but he at least knew they weren't in the water.

"HEY! THERE'S LIGHT!" Zeddack yelled. Zaddick grinned and began to crawl faster and faster, pushing his muscles to the limit. A thud was heard outside, indicating someone had made it out.
Back to top Go down
River~!
Novice
Novice
River~!

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 9:05 am

(OOC: Sorry for not posting! Life has been hectic. I will post as soon as I can! I promise!)
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 8:13 pm

(OOC: Sorry it took me SOOOOOOOO Long. XD Idk if we are still continuing this RP But I'll post anyways. XD)

The man who had just joined them was fighting the water back and forth against the bender on the other side. He fought the soldiers that pressed through before running off. Rinori had glanced back for a moment as she knew he wouldn't stand a chance. The next moment, she kept going onwards as the water was now pushing back into the tunnel now. Large sums of water washed in and out of Rinori's mouth as she kept coughing through the heavy stream. Holding on to the young man, the metal bender's vision blurring in and out, again.

Light, there was light ahead! Rinori pressed on the best she could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4