Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Explore Dragon island! (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Explore Dragon island! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Explore Dragon island! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Explore Dragon island! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Explore Dragon island! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Explore Dragon island! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Explore Dragon island! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Explore Dragon island! (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Explore Dragon island! (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Explore Dragon island! (open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Explore Dragon island! (open) I_vote_lcapExplore Dragon island! (open) I_voting_barExplore Dragon island! (open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Explore Dragon island! (open) I_vote_lcapExplore Dragon island! (open) I_voting_barExplore Dragon island! (open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Explore Dragon island! (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

Explore Dragon island! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:12 am

Ace woke up surrounded by trees in a forest. Oh god, what trouble did i get myself into this time? he thought to himself as he got up and started to walk through the forest. He eventually came to a giant lake with a huge water fall and flowers and plants of all sorts. He climbed up a tree to get a full view of it. It's an oasis! he thought to himself as he walked down to the lake. He was just taking his shirt off so he could go for a swim, when he noticed some things swimming in the lake. "A-Are those dragons!? I've always wanted to meet a dragon!" he yelled to himself. The dragons noticed him and quickly swam away. "No, wait come back! I don't want to hurt you!" he yelled to the dragons They were baby dragons, and quickly swam to the waterfall, where a big dragon came out. "Your the mother! No, the father!" Ace said.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:29 pm

Yami was flying around the ocean bordering the Vermillion Dragon Empire. She was practicing her Dragon flying on Fireball, her pet night fury. She was also trying to get over her fear of heights by gradually flying higher out of her comfort zone. It was a really windy day, and the wind was blowing straight into Yami's face, blowing her hair back. "This is awesome!" she yelled to the sky, and Fireball responded by blowing a huge fire ball (hence his name). He flew straight through it, and Yami barely got her hands up to deflect the flames before she got burned.

When the small puff of smoke cleared, Yami noticed that the clouds above her looked dark, and she could feel a few drops of water on her face. She turned back toward the Empire, but the wind caught Fireball's wings, pulling them up into the clouds, where there were strong winds and a whole lot of electricity. Yami tried to maneuver Fireball away from dangerous looking places. It just kept getting worse. At one point, Yami managed to get just below the clouds to find that she was in the middle of the ocean and she had no idea how to get back since the electricity was throwing off her compass.

Yami tried to get to a spot where she could see land, but couldn't find anything. She was picked up again by the wind and pulled into the clouds. The wind and power of the storm was hurting Yami's head, and added to the height, she was having a hard time focusing on anything. She was feeling a little dizzy, and could feel unconsciousness coming on. "Fireball!" she shouted above the wind. "Get us to land, any land, now!". Fireball responded and dove below the clouds, trying to sense any land nearby. Yami made the mistake of looking down, and passed out.

When she woke up, Yami found herself on the beach of an island. She noted that the storm had passed and was blowing away. She looked around and found Fireball sleeping on the sand nearby. She began to approach him and stopped. She realized that her saddle was missing, and the dragon looked different. She scanned the area and saw many similar dragons, all sleeping on the grass. The real Fireball jumped out of the trees as soon as he realized that Yami was awake. He seemed like he was trying to tell Yami something so she followed him. After wandering around in the woods for a while, she heard the sound of footsteps, and scrambled up a tree as a man walked past, appearing to be walking toward a lake in the middle of the island where many baby dragons were swimming.

Yami approached the man as he looked at the Dragons. "I wouldn't get too close to those if I were you. They have a tendency to dislike humans." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:08 pm

Ace heard the sound of another human, but ignored it. He dove straight into the water and swam to the giant father dragon and climbed atop it's back. "Haha! Woah, nelly! Or...um...your a boy so..whatever!" he yelled, as the dragon shook around crazily. The dragon finally came to a halt when it saw the girl and the other dragon. It seemed to think that the girl was holding the dragon hostage, and went after her, with Ace still holding on.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 7:06 pm

Yami face palmed herself as the dude jumped into the water and climbed on top if the larger dragon's back. As the Dragon came toward her, Yami smiled and walked up to it, wading a few feet into the water. When the dragon reached her, she pulled out a bag that she had in her pocket and opened it. It contained Leechy Berries, one of a dragon's favorite foods. She fed the berries to the dragon, which seemed to take a liking to her. It must have smelled the food she thought after patting the dragon on the head.

Yami looked up at the man. "You know, this thing could kill you if it wanted to, but it didn't because it smelled the berries, so it held back, thinking you had the food." She said to him, snarling at him. "How old are you, anyway? You act like you're six."
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 7:37 pm

"Someone's feeling a little confident to day, isn't she?" he said, glaring at the girl. "19. And how old are you? You look like your 7." he said smirking at the girl until a giant BOOM was heard, and some birds flew above the trees looking like they were trying to avoid something. "Alright, little girl. I have plans now." he said, running off to where the sound came from. He ran until he found a person on a dragon that was shooting fire at everything it could see. "Who are you?" he said staring up at the man. But Ace quickly found out. He was a mind-bender. "Like mind-bending creatures, do you?" he said, as he took his sword out. He pointed it at the man, as the sword started to charge with electricity. He fired the electricity out of his sword, instantly knocking out the man and the man fell to the ground. "You ok?" he said, walking to the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:00 pm

Yami would have shot one of her electric arrows at the man before the dude electrocuted him, but when she drew back her bow, her right arm gave out and she dropped it. She picked it up hurriedly, then walked up the the dragon, pulling out some more leechy nuts. "Stupid mind benders, think they own everything. I'm 16 by the way. My name is.. uh... Teru" she said, not wanting the man to know by her name who she was. "Don't bother asking about what happened with the bow. Its just an old injury in my right arm, making it hard to use the muscle." she told him, remembering the day when she had been injured in Ba-Sing-Se. "We had better try to calm down the other dragons, they seem a little spooked" she said, running over to the nearest dragon, calming it down.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:34 pm

"Tell ya what Teru. You tell me what your name really is, and you'll have the pleasure of me acknowledging that." he said smiling, before he felt a tap on his back. "Huh?" he said, turning around. Instantly, he fell to the ground, grasping his eye. "Ahh!" he yelled. "God, ah! He used his dirty mind tricks to force all his powers to my left eye!" Ace said.

Explore Dragon island! (open) Sasuke_Amaterasu_by_Hyuuugo

Ace got up. His left eye was trickling with blood, and it was a red star shape. He charged lightning into his right hand, and ran to the man. He jabbed his hand into the man's stomach, knocked him out, and the man fell to the ground. Right after that, another man on a dragon came down. "Have you comepleted the mission?" The guy on the dragon said.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:05 pm

Yami stared at what was transpiring before her. She had no idea that eyes could bleed, at least that badly. She ran over to the man and knelt beside him, cleaning up the blood on his face. She didn't know how to treat an eye, especially a cursed one. "Are you okay?" she asked him, trying not to stare into his eye. The shape was unlike anything she had ever seen before, except in paintings, where artists tried to intimidate a description from random people who had gone insane.

She stood up and turned around, looking at the man on the dragon. "Who are you? Why are you here?" she shouted at him, careful not to make eye contact in case he was a mind bender as well. She drew her saxe knife, ready to defend herself.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:44 pm

"Hey, I remember you guys! Weren't you the ones that tied me up and almost burned me in acid?" he yelled, smiling. "Stay back, I got this." he told the girl, as he looked at the guy with his red-eye. Ace's other eye instantly turned the same color and design, as he was staring at the person. A few seconds later, he looked at the girl. "Yami Sentoki...your power is mine..." he said. "No wait! That guy is trying to mind bend me again! Stop! Wait..." he said as he charged up lighning in his hand and started to run at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:30 pm

Yami jumped out of the way just before the lightning hit her. She landed up in a tree, and looked down at the man. Both of his eyes had that weird pattern now. A bijuu hunter. Why am I not surprised. She thought as she moved around the branches, trying to find out where he was located. She stumbled upon a spot where she could see the man on the dragon, who was laughing hysterically. "You cannot hide forever, 5-tails. I will catch you, and kill you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explore Dragon island! (open)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next