Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 2 I_voting_barFleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 2 I_voting_barFleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]

Go down 
+2
Govnah
BobbiIngrid
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Govnah
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Govnah

Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:49 am

Zaddick's eyes widened when he heard about the run-in with the guard. He became so panicked that he completely forgot about the fact that Kah Mi couldn't guarantee safety for his family.

"WE GOTTA GO THEN." Zaddick began to say loudly but slowly made himself quiet as he realized at this point, he was close to escaping.
Back to top Go down
BobbiIngrid
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
BobbiIngrid

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 5:44 pm

Kah Mi nodded quickly, but was surprisingly calm.  "Not a problem, Elarang. We'll talk more in the aqueduct," she whispered, looking around at the group.  It wasn't easy to read the young woman, but Kah Mi could see she was reserved and resilient.  Those would be useful traits for the journey ahead of them.

When she looked down, the water was at a low level, which was typical for that time in the morning.  She widened the opening in the pipe with a small pocket knife; being subtle didn't matter anymore.

The sun spilled over the wall and into Kah Mi's eyes.  It must have been close to half past six.   "Zaddick and Zeddack, you'll have to help Zara into the pipe.  Naturally, it will be wet.  I'll be in last  to lead Nagdak."
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 8:00 pm

"WE GOTTA GO THEN." The eldest had said in almost a panic. His voice rose in panic, naturally, but Rinori hoped it hadn't been heard by anyone else then the ones right before him.

"Not a problem, Elarang. We'll talk more in the aqueduct," The elderly women was unphased by the possible discovery of their escape or location, "Zaddick and Zeddack, you'll have to help Zara into the pipe.  Naturally, it will be wet. I'll be in last to lead Nagdak."

Light shined over the wall, beginning to lighten the area within the walls. Dawn was approaching and it was safe to assume that the patrolling guards would soon discover the passed-out guard. Rinori couldn't help but twitch under the cloak. She was nervous and quiet a bit scared, but she was being hunted by The Seven Thorns. She prayed that her wanted posters hadn't been so accurate to have these people identify her in the light of the sun. Rinori managed to keep her emotions unseen from the others. She just wanted to leave and leave behind all the horrible memories that fill this city now. Unfortunately, that meant leaving behind all the good memories as well.

Rinori waited to go through the pipe, still looking around as the area became slowly brighter. Pulling up her hood, Rinori looked back to the pipe. Almost as soon as she turned around, the sound of some shouting came from behind them. "Noo.." Rinori's head swung back around towards the shouting. A Fire bent flare shot into the air, exploding at it's peak. Every muscle tensed. Every hair stood on end, goosebumps up and down her entire body. Rinori gritted her teeth, she knew that they'd found the one guard, but she had hoped that they wouldn't have. Not until at least they had gotten out of the walls.

Her head snapped back to the group, "GO." She said in a harsh, hushed tone. "I'll Carry up the rear... " Trailing off, hoping that she wouldn't get stuck. She couldn't imagine what would happen if she was caught. What that Bastard of a noble would do to her before killing her. 'I won't get caught.... I won't die here!'
Back to top Go down
Govnah
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Govnah

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 4:53 am

Zaddick realized the gravity of the situation and almost wanted to be left after thinking he caused them to be caught, but his fear was taken out and replaced by a new one when the newcomer had said noticed the flare.

"Oh man..." Zaddick said as he quickly rushed back to help his siblings into the pipe, but paused to observe the newcomer looking to possibly provide a distraction, but for some reason, he didn't want to leave her. He ran over and earthbended a wall in front of her.

"COME ON!
Back to top Go down
BobbiIngrid
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
BobbiIngrid

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 11:25 pm

Kah Mi smiled at the camaraderie that was already developing between her small group of refugees. She didn't argue with Elarang volunteering to go last, but it seemed now everyone was ready to jump in the pipe at once. In response to this situation, Kah Mi took charge in her own way.

Nagdak, an average-sized camelephant, barely fit in her widened opening, but he seemed to trust her guidance. Over twenty years together would. Her sandals squeaked as she crawled on top of Nagdak and offered her hands to Zara.
Back to top Go down
Govnah
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Govnah

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 1:58 am

Zara reached up and took a hold of Kah Mi's hands and as she hoisted herself up, Zeddack hoisted himself up into the pipe and began crawling through at a rapid pace.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 4:21 pm

Rinori took a step back as a large rock wall shot from the ground in front of her. Blinking in slight confusion - and recapturing her breath - Rinori looked to the boy. He was an earth bender, she noted. "COME ON!" He shouted at her. Rinori nodded back at him as she followed him to the pipe.

She knew that the guards would follow them, especially after seeing the earth wall that wasn't there before. At least it would give them time to get a-

BOOSH!

Boulders of earth spread inwards towards them. It was the guard that Rinori incapacitated, and he was an earth bender?! Rinori frowned, she had to do something quick, especially now that they have been spotted. 'THIS WAS NOT HOW THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO TURN OUT!!!' The girl screamed in her head as she climbed in to the pipe, behind the rest of the group.

Another boulder of Rock flung towards them. Rinori griddle her teeth as she stomped her foot on the piping. Time almost stopped for Rinori as she located the particles of metal within the piping. Breathing out, then in sharply, Rinori bent the pipe closed. It was done quickly in real time, and was preformed just in time. Though from the metal being pulled to close the pipe, it became thinner. When the Boulder that hit the pipe, it bent inward and throw Rinori back from the impact.

Inside the pipe was now pitch dark, with only a of light shining in from the cracks in the metal, damaged by the earth bender. Rinori's vision blurred as she slowly picked herself up from the muddy bottom of the pipe. She held her head, looking back at entrance, just breathing. Slowly she looked by at the group, her face barely being able to be seen. "Go..." She frowned tears in her eyes. "We must go...."
Back to top Go down
Govnah
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Govnah

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 7:13 pm

Zaddick looked back to see the newcomer had joined them in the darkness through the bleak cracks in the metal. He grinned, but his grin transitioned to a frown as he heard the regular complaining from his brother.

"Do we really have to go through here?" Zeddack moaned.
Back to top Go down
BobbiIngrid
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
BobbiIngrid

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 3:05 pm

Once everyone was (mostly) safely in the pipe, Kah Mi hopped off of Nagdak's back and lead him forward through the water, which was easily up to the old woman's mid-thigh.  For being so round in the waist, she moved at a pace that said she was in good health for her age.  She peeked behind her to make certain the guards hadn't gotten through the pipe, which at this moment they hadn't.  There was no doubt they were making progress, though.

"They're moving fast, but once we exit this portion of the pipe, we should be able to lose them." Kah Mi's voice reverberated off the aqueduct walls and off the water.  She pointed ahead to where there was a noticeable incline, even in the dark.  "The source of the water is a few miles through here.  I picked this pipe for being the closest to an exit.  There's a lantern in Nagdak's pack, but I think we should stay away from that until we're farther along.  So, Elarang, you're a metal bender? Think you'd be able to seal this off if the guards get here?  Zaddick is an earth bender."
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 3:11 pm

"They're moving fast, but once we exit this portion of the pipe, we should be able to lose them." Kah Mi's voice seemed faint as Rinori's head still rung. "The source of the water is a few miles through here.  I picked this pipe for being the closest to an exit.  There's a lantern in Nagdak's pack, but I think we should stay away from that until we're farther along.  So, Elarang, you're a metal bender? Think you'd be able to seal this off if the guards get here?  Zaddick is an earth bender."

Rinori focused on the women's words as she spoke, and then gave a nod to the question. "I.. I should be able to again." Rinori braced her hand on the pipe's wall as she walked forward, deeper into the sewage-like water.

The guards could be heard outside the tunnel's entrance. There was shouting and then silence right before one man in particular began talking. "Yes Sir!" The rest of the voices answered in unison. Shortly afterwards, the piping wall began to rattle as multiple Blast of rock hit the closed pipe. The metal then began to become heated as fire continuously scorched the entrance. The process repeated, weakening the metal.

Rinori Stumbled onward even quicker, moving as fast as she could in the waist high water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next