Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 3 I_voting_barFleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 3 I_voting_barFleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]

Go down 
+2
Govnah
BobbiIngrid
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Govnah
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Govnah

Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 9:30 pm

Zara whimpered as the sounds of metal being torn echoed through the small claustrophobic tunnel, pushing her adrenaline to the max. Zaddick, even in the dim light, noticed Zara's unease and moved forward to comfort her.

"Its ok Zara...we're making it out, we just got to keep moving." Zaddick said while wrapping his arms around Zara. Zara breathed heavily and continued on her way with the others.

"Kah Mi, on the outside, or in the air, can you run us in on the plan? Zeddack and Zara weren't there and I'm afraid they're going to get annoyed or scared."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 1:11 am

Kuma hated Ba Sing Se. He had left his homeland in the Northern Water tribe for new opportunities, and when he came across a band of refugees, his heart soared. They explained that they were going to Ba Sing Se, a place where even the lowest could find hope. Kuma had tagged along with the group, and had spent a good amount of time in the city, working for a little shop that sold little trinkets that Kuma made out of ice. Though they melted quickly, they were often purchased for decoration due to the careful designs of each one. Kuma was happy. Life was good.

Then everything went downhill. The Seven Thorns, they called themselves. Thousands of them broke into the city, killing and maiming people wherever they went, doing as they pleased with whatever they could find. Kuma's shop was burned to the ground, Kuma barely escaping with his life. He'd lived on the streets ever since, until the guards decided it was time to take him prisoner. In his time on the streets, Kuma had taken to thievery, not just for himself, but for the thousands of others with nothing but the clothes on their backs. He'd stolen from the wrong shop, and he was going to pay for it.

Kuma was thrown into a prison cell, with no access to water whatsoever. Nobody wanted to take chances with him escaping. They barely kept him hydrated enough to survive. But Kuma wasn't one to give up. He sat in the cell, biding his time, until the day to break out would finally come.

That day was today. Kuma had always been able to feel the water under the prison, but it was always just out of reach. The aqueducts flowed directly below the building for usage in other areas. Something was different today, though. There was movement below him. The water was being stirred, and though the level was low for the morning, the sloshing around the movement was creating was throwing water up onto the walls of the aqueduct, just barely into Kuma's range of bending. He glanced at the sleeping guard outside his cell. Drool dribbled from his open mouth. It's now or never, Kuma thought. He reached out and shoved the fluid back into the man's mouth, forcing it back into his throat, effectively causing him to choke. Finally, the man fell unconscious.

Reaching downward, Kuma yelled out, using what little strength he had to pull the water to him. It worked. The ground below him began to rumble as the pressure built up, until it cracked. Kuma forced water into the cracks, the froze it, causing the water to expand and break the ground more. He did this over and over until there was a hole big enough for him to fit through. He didn't look back before jumping down into the aqueduct.

Kuma looked around. Sure enough, there were people down there, and they seemed rushed. Some animal he couldn't name due to the lack of light was also present, as well as the sound of banging and shouting. Kuma smiled and raised his hand in greeting. "Hi there, i'm Kuma!"
Back to top Go down
BobbiIngrid
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
BobbiIngrid

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 9:15 pm

Kah Mi hadn't noticed the wounds Elarang must have sustained until she looked behind her to respond.  She promptly dropped Nagdak's split reign and waded toward the young woman, water sloshing in time.  Suddenly, Kah Mi reached up and brought Elarang's forhead down to inspect a noticeable bruise.  "Hm," she breathed, still holding her head.  "Not bad.  Mild bruising, probably a moderate concussion.  If you feel faint, hop on Nagdak's back.  This is a sandalwood and helichrysum blend." Kah Mi poured a few drops of oil from a vial in her pocket into her palm and then pressed it onto the bruise.

Once she seemed satisfied with her work, she half-swam back to the front.  Kah Mi's ordinarily fixed bun was slowly becoming a ponytail as they proceeded.  "I'd be happy to, Zaddick.  I'll do it right here.  Once we're out of the pipe, we'll go across a mountain range, and that will bring us pretty close to the Si Wong Desert.  Here's where we have an option: either go through or around it.  Whatever you all decide is fine with me.  After that leg of the journey, we find a friend of mine south of Omashu on the shore.  They have a boat for us that will bring us to Kyoshi Island.  What do you think?"  She finished her plan with a flourish.

"Perfect," she said, patting the upward pivot of the aqueduct.  They'd made it this far, and to her this was a milestone.  The first hour or two of the journey was when they'd most likely be caught, but the pipe seemed to signify that danger was over.  More could come, but at least they wouldn't be dragged back into Ba Sing Se... probably.  Just as Kah Mi was about to step over the dividing line onto 'safe ground,' the pipe above them began to shift, turning into a violent rumble.  Kah Mi held her spear above her head, pointing to the forming hole.  A young man dropped from the ceiling.

"Did you just come from the prison?!" she demanded, taking notice of his clothing. "Ah well, we're all fugitives now, aren't we?  I'm Kah Mi.  We've got to keep moving." Before she let him reply, the proverbial light bulb went off in her head.  "Would you close off the aqueduct with ice once we go through this section?"

OOC: Thanks for joining us, Tenka!
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 2:27 pm

Rinori did not resist for when The woman came to examine her. "Hm. Not bad. Mild bruising, probably a moderate concussion. If you feel faint, hop on Nagdak's back. This is a sandalwood and helichrysum blend." The elder rambled on to herself. A tiny vial almost appeared from no where. The sliminess of the oil coated the spot on her forehead in which had been injured. It was surprisingly helpful. Rinori grabbed her head as she was a bit dizzy but her adrenaline kept her going - for now.

Rinori had opened her mouth, about to give her reply; Until she noticed the water beginning to rock and then the metal tunnel shook. The water lowered from its current level and formed just behind them. Drilling upwards until the piping gave way and a hole had formed above. A man jumped through, landing in the water - as the liquid reformed back to its previous level. Rinori rose her hand, ready to fight as she thought the guards had found them.

Yet, to her surprise, It was not a guard. Was it just a consequence that he had found them? Then she noticed the ragged rags that passed for clothing - Prisoner Clothing. "Did you just come from the prison?!" The healer asked in almost a surprised tone, but then seemed to act that is was irreverent. "Ah well, we're all fugitives now, aren't we? I'm Kah Mi. We've got to keep moving. Would you close off the aqueduct with ice once we go through this section?" She continued to speak, ending with a question.

Rinori Squinted her eyes trying to see his face, but unfortunately she was unable to focus her eyes enough. Lightly rubbing them, she turned with out a word and continued onward.
Back to top Go down
Govnah
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Govnah

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 8:44 pm

As soon as Zaddick heard the crash followed by the word "fugitive", he pulled Zeddack and Zara close to him, worried about the supposed fugitive.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 1:31 am

Kuma grinned and blushed lightly at the accusation of falling from the prison. The person who was speaking, who was difficult to see due to the lack of light and his eyes not being adjusted to the dark, sounded a little on the older side of the age spectrum, an old woman. He did as he was told, sealing up his hole with ice. As his eyes adjusted, he could discern four other humanoid figures. The large animal carried some of them. A few seemed afraid of him, but he gave a reassuring smile, hoping to ease their worry. There wasn't much time, though. The banging behind them was getting louder, and the sound of metal splitting apart rang throughout the tunnel.

Instinctively, Kuma created a wall of ice a few feet thick. Even fire benders would be delayed by it. Satisfied, he turned around. "Well, what are you all standing around for? Let's get moving! You guys are running from the authorities, right? Well, I know this city inside and out. I can be of assistance to your escape, as long as i'm allowed to come with you." Kuma looked closer at his companions. The old woman seemed to be the leader of the group. There were a few younger travelers as well: a young man about his age, and two kids who looked to be related to him. Then there was that woman. Even in the dark, Kuma could see that she was beautiful. He smiled to himself. His heart was already taken by another, and thus he had no romantic interest in the woman before him.

It didn't take Kuma long to notice that the woman was injured. She stumbled occasionally, and she was constantly rubbing her eyes or holding her head. He walked over to her. Though he wasn't a healer, he knew a bit of medicinal techniques, particularly for head trauma, which he often found himself on the receiving end of. He placed a hand on the woman's shoulder. "You should really put some ice on that. It'll relieve the pain, and the swelling will go down." Kuma brought a block of ice to his hand. He pulled off his shirt and wrapped it around the block so the ice wouldn't cause any frostbite. "Here, use this. Don't worry, I left all of the sewer sludge behind."
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 9:12 pm

((OOC: Are we waiting on me or BobbiIngrid?))
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 10:41 pm

((OOC: It's Bobbi's turn, but if they don't post by friday, go ahead and skip them.
Back to top Go down
Govnah
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Govnah

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 4:21 pm

((OOC: I hope Bobbi hurries
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 10:57 pm

((OOC: Skip Bobbi. You're up, River
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next