Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] I_vote_lcapFleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] I_voting_barFleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] I_vote_lcapFleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] I_voting_barFleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]

Go down 
+2
Govnah
BobbiIngrid
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BobbiIngrid
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
BobbiIngrid

Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 3:28 pm

It was agreed previously that any person who wanted to, or, in some cases needed to, escape the Seven Thorns would meet Kah Mi near the more remote edge of the wall. As it was pre-dawn, virtually no natural light spilled over Ba Sing Se.

Kah Mi sat on the pavement beside Nagdak, her camelephant, waiting for the others. She'd packed enough for a few people for the journey. They would start out on foot from the city and then would meet an old friend of hers for a boat across to the island. She was certain it was fate that she'd met the young woman who suggested she return to Kyoshi Island, her now destroyed home.

Her knowing eyes squinted into the darkness for anyone who would approach, and her wrinkly hand around her trusty shortspear.
Back to top Go down
Govnah
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Govnah

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 11:36 pm

Zaddick's footsteps gave a sense of urgency as he dragged his siblings along beside him. He occasionally saw the regular patrol and quickly urged his siblings into hiding until the person passed. His brother Zeddack, would additionally complain to the point where Zaddick wanted to just leave him behind. But due to the fact that his sister, Zara, had accompanied them there, he reluctantly pushed his feelings for him aside.

"Are we there yet?" Zeddack asked a bit too loudly, causing Zaddick to quickly cover his mouth up and dart his head around the corner of a house. When he made sure the coast was clear, he turned towards Zeddack quickly.

"Zeddack, you better shut up."

Zeddack moaned in response. Zaddick grabbed his hand and pulled him and Zara close, slowly inching his way to the wall.
Back to top Go down
BobbiIngrid
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
BobbiIngrid

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 5:29 pm

Kah Mi heard the footsteps approaching and stood.  It was apparent that the source was no threat to her, rather who she would be meeting, and she came to meet them.

"Hello," she said, smiling.  "It should be safe here, at least for a while.  If you're ready, we'll be leaving soon."  She shuffled back to Nagdak and withdrew a handwritten map with notes and instructions.  Pointing to a bold line on the paper, she explained, "This is the way we'll be heading.  There's a broken pipe-- don't ask how it broke-- we'll be making our way through today."  Kah Mi chuckled and replaced the map.

When she turned around again, four rice buns were in her hand and she offered one to each of the presumed siblings. "Now," she declared, tearing a generous piece and tossing it into her mouth, "tell me about yourselves.  Are you benders?"  The rice bun was finished quickly, and she patted her round belly with satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Govnah
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Govnah

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 2:59 pm

Zaddick took a bite out of his rice bun and turned to Kah Mi while Zeddack wolfed his down and Zara took little bites out of her bun.

"I'm a bender, earth to be precise, Zara is a non bender while Zeddack...well, I'm not sure, I haven't seen any signs." Zaddick replied. He looked back briefly to check for danger. "I tried to convince some friends from the university to come with us, but they refused to, either because of family or because I couldn't guarantee safety to the wall or Kyoshi."

"They chickened out." Zeddack said, which earned him a glare by Zaddick.
Back to top Go down
BobbiIngrid
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
BobbiIngrid

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 8:26 pm

Kah Mi matched the younger boy's expression. "Well, that's exactly what they did, didn't they?"

She'd already made a neat arrangement of who these kids were in her head. Zaddick was the classic older-sibling type plus the Earth-bender attitude; he would certainly be valuable to their journey when they needed a strapping young man. Zara was a reserved young lady, and Kah Mi couldn't tell if she gained confidence yet in being a non-bender (Kah Mi would help with that). And Zeddack told it as it was, even if he was a bit of a wild card, and the mystery of his bending abilities confirmed that.

Sunlight approached the horizon, painting a gradation of hot pink to pitch black in the sky. "I, too, was expecting a few more people, but they seemed to back out," she responded to Zaddick's comment from a few moments ago. Kah Mi walked back to where she sat before they arrived and pulled Nagdak away from his napping-spot. He'd been covering a large 'break' in the aqueduct. "We should be able to fit. It looks to be about a ten-foot diameter there. Any questions before we hit the road?"
Back to top Go down
Govnah
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Govnah

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 9:28 pm

Zaddick quickly stepped up. "Can you guarantee safety for my family?"
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 11:58 am

Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] 0825762c99ff96b990659602449f860b_zpsjjxex4kz

"AYE! WATCH W'ERE YO'R WALK'N!" A tall Bear of a man yelled to a street rat as the child ran into him. The child staggered a bit, eyes wide open and looking at the man, before running off.

A women dressed in a black cloak stood not to far, as she watched the commotion before turning away. It was getting dark and she knew she only had once chance at this. Rinori had acquired a name to help her, Kah Mi, and a location. This person would help her escape from this city.

Ba Sing Se was once her home, But not anymore.

A large part of the city had fallen in ruins after the power struggle between Ba Sing Se and The Seven Thorns. Rinori Li was the daughter of Elarang Fae Gilrin, once a noble women of the Dark nation; But for reasons, Rinori never got the chance to live that life of luxury. Elarang was no longer around and hadn't been for the majority of Rinori's life. She had grown up with out any parents, on the streets, and alone.

Ms. Li was much like the street rat that had run off, until she was picked up by a man. His name was Beau Li, the leader of one the rival gangs within the City's lower ring. He took a liking to her and there for looked out for her. Beau supplied her clothes, a trade, and education. Like many of the members in the gang, she was taught to steal and fight. Rinori was also taught how to dance. She used her talent to gather information and slip items off of people without them even knowing. Life was good and was going well, until the city fell into chaos.

Beau Died, saving Rinori and his gang. The gang was disbanded, and Once again Rinori was left all alone.

Things had gotten bad since then for her. Rinori had made her way into the upper ring, using her talent to help her progress. She hated the Seven Thorns and she wanted to make them pay and get then out of her city. Attending Banquets and parties, Rinori Danced. She worked her trade and gathered information, planning on selling it to someone who was welling to pay for it, But things went south.

Members started to suspect her for snooping and Began to question her. A few guards had gotten too close and Rinori freaked. She Knew she had to leave, it was imperative to her safety.

As darkness covered the city, Rinori made her way towards the meeting spot. A few soldier passed by as she would wait for the light of the torch to dissipate back into the darkness before continuing onward. She was almost there, and yet it felt so far.

Moving forward on the path, Rinori jogged. She had bent her jewelry to her skin so i would not make any noise. She was as quiet as a mouse. After Looking back to make sure the guards had  not noticed her, Rinori turned back around. Another guard had approached, this time with out a torch. Rinori's eyes Widened as she came face to face with him. 'Where... Why didn't I hear him...' The thought raced across her mind. She stood there staring at him with wide eyes, not speaking. He stood there with his head cocked, looking at her.

"What do I have here?" He asked slowly walking towards her. Rinori gulped quietly as she too began to walk backwards, keeping the distance and her mouth closed. "Your not allowed over here.. What are you up to?" He asked another question. Once again, there was not a peep out of Rinori. "Not in a talking mood? Fine, then you can reflect on it in a Cell." He reached out to grab her.

As he lounged for her, Rinori sidestepped, allowing him to carry his weight forward. In that split moment, the guard was beginning to turn towards Her. Rinori exposed an arm from the cloak and began to bend the mental bracelets that covered her forearm. Whipping it out and around the mans mouth and neck, She began to suffocated the guard.

She watched as he feel to one knee, scratching at the metal that covered his mouth - so he couldn't shout or yell - And at the strap of metal that cut off oxygen to his brain. Eventually he would lose consciousness, and Rinori removed the metal and formed them back into bracelets around her arm.
She Shuffled to his side and checked his pulse. He was alive, but he'll be knocked out long enough for her to escape.

And with that, she scurried off.

Soon Rinori would see two people and some children in the shadows. 'This must be the spot.. and Apparently I'm not the only one wanting to leave.' She thought as she approached. Once Close enough, she whispered, "Kah .. Mi?" Her hooked was still down from the scuffle before, but her clothing still hidden by the black cloak.
Back to top Go down
BobbiIngrid
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
BobbiIngrid

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 3:47 pm

Kah Mi believed no one had ever asked such an open and vulnerable question. She tried to keep her voice low in her answer. Suddenly, her dimpled smile faded; she looked much older in her solemness, the wrinkles sagging and tired eyes. "I can't, Zaddick, and you know there's not a guarantee. But," she squeezed his shoulder, "I will do absolutely everything I can. If it came to it, I would die for these children. It's your choice though."

The sound of her name ran the jovial nature back into Kah Mi's face as if it were carried in her blood. "That's me. You look like you've had a rough time getting here. What's your name?" She clapped her hands together as she remembered the rice buns in Nagdak's pack. Kah Mi withdrew one and offered it to this new girl. It lifted her spirits to see another who needed to flee the city coming along.
Back to top Go down
Govnah
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Govnah

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 2:16 am

Zara jumped at the sound of the woman's voice abruptly emitting from behind her, making her shiver in surprise. Zeddack on the other hand didn't give much of a reaction besides a glare at the newcomer.

"Is she really joining us?" Zeddack asked annoyed.

"She is, I'm guessing." Zaddick replied, still thinking about what Kah Mi had said when he asked.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 12:45 pm

Each foot step took Rinori closer to this group. As she approached, the features of the people before her became more clear. "That's me. You look like you've had a rough time getting here. What's your name?" A old women stepped forward, holding out a rice bun of sorts. Rinori looked at the one that was named Kah Mi. A flash of confusion and shock ran across her face. 'Is.. This Old women really the one to get us out undetected?' She mentally questioned as she look at the thin elderly women with long silver-white hair.

Rinori's eyes then darted over to the other three persons. There was a young man, no older than 18, Dressed in - what looked like - Farming Attire. The Others were a younger boy, probably 14 or 15, and a girl, just barley in her teens. Like the eldest, the two wore earthy types of clothing.

Rinori gulped,looking back at the women, giving a quick faint smile as she took the rice bun. "Thank you.." She gave a slight bow in respect, "I am Elarang.." She decided to give a fake name, her mothers name, just in case they were caught. That way they wouldn't get hurt on her account. Rinori knew much about The Seven Thorns and surly by now they knew it; and in return would be looking for her.

"Eeeh... I do Apologize, but It might be best if we leave sooner than later... I.. Had a run it with a guard and I do believe that it will not be long before he is discovered by the up coming patrol.." Rinori spoke as she kept her head on a swivel, contently looking behind her. Almost like she expected the guards to come at them from behind.

She didn't know if this elderly women was actually gonna get them out of the city or not but this was her only chance. If she stays another day within the city, she wouldn't be able to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]   Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fleeing to Kyoshi Island [Open]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next