Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief) I_vote_lcapIsland of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief) I_voting_barIsland of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief) I_vote_lcapIsland of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief) I_voting_barIsland of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief) Empty
PostSubject: Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief)   Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:10 pm

♒ LUCIAN ♒
Spoiler:

Lucian crouched low, observing the tiny creatures as they crept across the moist earth. Some in single file, and some straying apart from the main colony. The ants, of course, were comfortably relishing this warm world of theirs. Minute creatures they were! They truly fascinated him.

He would never transform into one, though. Yep, he liked being big.

In this rare moment of utter calm and simplicity, the boy leaned against the bark of a tree and closed his eyes. Azami was ... somewhere without him. He missed his mate dearly and couldn't help but feel kind of left out without company. Like a child, he puffed his cheeks and glared at the ground. A stray squirrel scurried to perch on his shoulder, its course fur brushing his cheek.

"You're lonely too aren't you?" he inquired, eyes a little wide. "It's all right. We have each other. We can build a little den together and collect nuts. How does that sound?"

The squirrel leapt off his shoulder and disappeared into the undergrowth.

Lucian pouted. "Well, forget you too."

He sat in silence for a while, before finally registering a close presence. "Who's there?" he asked mildly, turning to peer over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief)   Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:25 pm

Spoiler:

Shetani had been wandering around for some time. She had never been to Feather Territory, and hoped she was heading in the right direction. "What are you doing Shetani?" she whispered to herself. "Going to Lucian for help? Advice? This is crazy, but he's the only one who'll keep a secret." She stumbled along the forest path, which obviously hadn't been clearing in a very long time. Roots and brambles over ran it, and she cursed as a thorn made a small cut in her jacket cloak. She couldn't understand why people chose to live in these areas, but herself, being from the barren Demon Clan, didn't understand much about "normal" people. Shetani went over her question that she was to ask Lucian again. He was very much in love with Azami, so she hoped he could help. Hey, Lucian, I know it's weird that I'm here but I need to ask you something. Or, Lucian, I need some advice from you. Or, hey, I need to ask you a question. All of them sounded bad in her mind, but she chose the second one.

Finally fed up with the forest, she put a small gravity shield around her, which caused some of the bushes to uproot and fly away from her. She dropped the shield as she heard Lucian's voice. "Well, forget you too." She spied him through an opening in the bushes, and counted herself lucky that she didn't have to enter that far into Feather Territory. Shetani found herself at a loss of words, she couldn't believe she was going to Lucian for help and almost turned back. She stood int eh bushes for quite awhile, a battle raging in her mind. "Who's there?" Lucian finally asked. Shetani took a deep breath and stepped out of the bushes. "Hey, Lucian." Her smile was strained. "I know it's weird for me to come here, but I need some advice from you." Stupid! Stupid! That's not what I wanted to say! She held her breath and waited for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief)   Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:35 pm

Lucian smirked, standing. His face was almost infuriatingly smug as he brushed an imaginary leaf off his shoulder."See? I knew this day would come. The demoness is finally on her knees!" He clapped gleefully, almost twirling over to Shetani so they could stand eye-to-eye. "And on Feather Territory as well? It's not healthy for you, 'Tani."
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief)   Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:45 pm

Shetani's eye twitched as he sang about her being on her knees and twirled over to her. She was tempted to hit him, but wouldn't now because she had come to him. "And on Feather Territory as well? It's not healthy for you, 'Tani." She flinched at the nickname. "I'm pretty sure you're not healthy for me." Taking a deep breath she sat down on the ground, and observed a colony of ants, resisting the urge to kill them. "Yeah yeah, I know I'm here, but I need to ask you a question. You.... Well.... You know a lot about love don't you?"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief)   Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:54 pm

Lucian's gold eyes widened in surprise, his lips curving into a smirk. "What is this?" he cried. "The Siren has come to me? I am honored. Why, with Kishui's unhealthy attraction to you, I would believe you'd know plenty."

He gave a kind of all-knowing look, suddenly serious. "Love. Nature's sweet illusion," he mused. "And yet, it something both delicate and powerful. Healing and painful. Forever and brief. It comes in all shapes and sizes, and you may not always notice that it's there." He sighed contentedly.

"With us Ancients, companionship has been grafted into us from the beginning. It is impossible for us to truly hate our partners. And although you may want to sometimes slit Kishui's throat, it just can't happen."
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief)   Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:51 pm

Shetani stared at Lucian. What in the world was he talking about? She heard his words but didn't quite understand. "I'm not sure I understand what you are saying.... But yes, I suppose as much as I might hate Kishiu at some points, I won't kill him." Shetani sighed and placed her head in her hands. Her red hair fell over her face, and she suddenly felt like crying. So much had happened in the past few days, and for once she had done something she had regretted. She had done something horrible to her partner in a fit of anger, and had hurt him. He had left her. She hadn't seem him since. "Love. Nature's sweet illusion," he mused. "And yet, it something both delicate and powerful. Healing and painful. Forever and brief. It comes in all shapes and sizes, and you may not always notice that it's there."

"Lucian," she started, surprised that her voice wavered. "I did something terrible to Kishiu, and I wish I could take it back now. I'm afraid that he hates me." Tears fell from her face, and she let out a small gasp. She was openly crying, in front of Lucian of all people, her "enemy". She hated herself for it.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief)   Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:22 am

Lucian's smug expression evaporated instantly at the sight of Shetani's tears, replaced by a mask of confusion. Slowly, slowly, as horror fell upon him, he realized that it was all his fault. He had played games with Shetani's emotions, casually referencing her aggression towards Kishui without realizing that it would cut her fresh wounds.

Drats ... he moaned mentally, drawing closer to her. He considered an embrace but figured she would hate something like that. Instead he softened his voice, eyes narrowing a bit.

"What happened?" he asked, motioning to a very flat stone that seemed to have emerged from nowhere. "Here, sit. Explain. And no matter what you say, I can bet my life that Kishui doesn't hate you because of it." His eyes seemed to be a paler shade of gold then, all mischief gone.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief)   Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:39 am

"What happened?" he asked, motioning to a very flat stone that seemed to have emerged from nowhere. "Here, sit. Explain. And no matter what you say, I can bet my life that Kishui doesn't hate you because of it." His eyes seemed to be a paler shade of gold then, all mischief gone.

Shetani took a deep breath and scooted over the stone and sat down next to Lucian. She wasn't sure where to start, or how much to tell him, but it all came out of her mouth in a rush. "Kishiu came home and he had brought me a gift. But it reminded me of...painful things so I destroyed at and said some perfectly horrible things to him, and then...." She trailed off and she remembered her spastic rage that happened next. "I broke both his arms. And six of his ribs. And might of possible punctured some of his vital organs. I was so angry, and then he left, and the next day I felt absolutely horrible about it. I don't think he knew what that gift meant to me. But he hasn't come back. I haven't seen him. That was four days ago...."

Shetani gave in and let this be a one time thing. She closed her eyes and leaned against Lucian, looking for some comfort, maybe, for her demonic nature. She turned her head into his shoulder and cried. Please let me stop crying, let me pull myself together, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief)   Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:59 am

Lucian, against his better judgment, placed a cautious hand on her shoulder. "I won't ask what it was that made you attack him," he said. "But Shetani ... I can scout for Kishui. There's a high chance I'd find him. And then I can prove to you that he doesn't hate you."

Lucian, knowing that crying was the best therapy in these situations, simply sat and waited out her tears. "Shetani ... " he began uncertainly after some time. "You are like a midnight storm. Loud. Dangerous. Many people are afraid. They hide from you and simply wait until you pass by ... but it only takes a special kind of person to see your beauty. To bathe in your fiery droplets. And that person is Kishui. No matter what, he'll whether the storm Shetani. You must believe that."

The words coming out of his mouth flowed naturally, but yet they were alien to him somehow. He supposed it was because it was such a rare moment between them. Often he teased the demoness, and to speak of her on a serious, charming note was sweetly unfamiliar to him.

((OOC: That wasn't confusing that all. That was bizarrely romantic.))
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief)   Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:14 am

Shetani looked up at Lucian and wiped away her tears. She could feel her eyes start to get puffy, and was sure that they were already red. What he said made no sense what so ever, but she could feel that he was being sincere to her. She managed to understand the message however, that Kishiu loved her and would withstand her abuse. A smile spread across her face after his little advice. She remembered that Lucian had offered to look for Kishiu, but Shetani felt like that was her job. "Thank you, Lucian. I appreciate it, I really do." She stood up and wiped her face again. "I probably look like a mess," she laughed nervously. "And thanks for the offer, but I think need to do that." Shetani paused suddenly, and looked at Lucian again. "That is the right thing to do, right? Apologize? And take what's coming to me?" She had never apologized once in her life, and was sketchy on the idea, and didn't know if it was the right thing to even do in a situation like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief)   Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Island of Ancients: Feather Territory (Open to The Phantom Thief)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next