Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 3 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 3 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 11:50 am

Spoiler:
The Labyrinth of Champions

You walk down the corridor towards the next courtyard. You feel your heart rate pick up, your heart is pounding out of your chest. Who knows what to expect after what you just fought. Things could only get worse from here on out, right? Well...maybe. You enter the room and realize there is no boss. The doors don't slam shut behind you and the doors leading forward are open as well.

Then you realize why. Whatever was in this courtyard left...who knows where, but it left a warning. A pile of fresh corpses in a pool of blood, and on top....three infants, none older than 6 months, impaled upon a spear, still screaming for their mothers. Their faces frozen forever in fear. From the spear flew a flag that said but one thing.

"LEAVE!"

The warning is written in the blood of the victims, and you cannot help but feel uneasy when you see it. These demons must be stopped. But now you have another choice to make. Back east from where you came, south, north or west. So where to Champion?
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 12:31 pm

Kaniehtí:io (Pronounced: Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi
97,996/100,000

"..."
Spoiler:

Ziio's Wolf Pack
Spoiler:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ziio and her wolves looked stone-faced at the mountain of death topped by infants. They felt sickness well within them, and they had ripped apart the carcasses of countless animals piece by piece. Humans were an entirely different matter though. Humans did not deserve this. Especially children. Not like this. This was horrible. Ziio hadn't been one for people for much of her life, but now that she was the Avatar she felt she had a responsibility to these people and to avenge them.

She gave a low, respectful bow, stood up, and placed her fist over her chest in a Warrior's salute. Her wolves lowered their tails, raised their heads, and howled in unison to show their solidarity and respect. Stringing a third arrow, Ziio turned to the north and headed off towards the distant Drak'Tharon Keep. The demon that did this was probably there. Probably going to be at the top too.

She would find him, and put an arrow through his skull, then take his head back to her quarters as a trophy. If it was the last thing she did, she would do it.
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 10:46 am

Spoiler:

You travel down the narrow tunnel, not caring what comes next. For it you are brave, you are determined.  It shows qualities.  You will be rewarded when your time comes for your perseverance, worry not Champion.  For now though, focus on getting out of here alive.

You hear cackling behind you.  Something laughs its way down the hallway, it passes by you but you can't see it.  It echoes as it comes, and echoes as it leaves.  You hear the cackling for moments even after the passing sound leaves the area.  It leads straight down the hallway towards...something.  Probably another courtyard though so, just be careful okay Champion?

Who knows what else you'll find in this damn labyrinth of hell.  Who knows what dark secrets live within--SOMETHING IS ON YOUR FOOT!  Oh, okay, it's just a...moving pile of green slime.  Right, start running or kill it.  Either way, it's kinda creepy.  It looks like its trying to mate with your toes but it's not going to get very far.  You're not even sure if it has genitalia but you're not sticking around to find out.

Keep going Champion, right down the hallway.  Right down towards your next boss, or treasure.  We're not very sure in here you know.  Good luck with whatever it is you do find!

Oh wait!  What's this??  Etched into the side of the wall.  You can just barely see it but you read it.  The language is old, primitive, and some words you cannot translate but most of it is similar enough to modern Common that you can make out the gist of it.

"Those who wish to challenge fate,
To a jumbled shout walk strait.
Sunset fires in dexteree,
Find where Zul'Drak used to sleep.
At the high place near the skies,
Look for other watchful eyes.
Sleep not ‘neath the darkpine trees,
Be on your guard, take not your ease.
Voyage when the daylight dims,
Danger in the water swims.
Make no sound with spear or sword,
Lest you wake the Ing'mar Horde
Shades of creatures who have died,
Bones of warriors who have tried.
Shrink not from the barren land,
Look below from where you stand.
This is where a stone may fall and make no sound at all.
Those who cross and live to tell,
See the old man and the bell.
Face the lord who points the way,
Heat like noon on summers day,
Death will open up its grave.
Who goes there...? None but the brave."

Well...that's...uh...good luck figuring out.  No time to dawdle though Champion, keep moving!  You'll have to if you want to make it to the end in time.
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 12:17 pm

97,996/100,000

"..."
Spoiler:

Ziio's Wolf Pack
Spoiler:

Ziio shrugged as she read the poem that was no doubt riddled with clues. Riddles and poems did not interest Ziio. She preferred to find Drak'Tharon on her own, using her own skills. Her hands, her wolves and her weapons. That was Ziio's way. That was the only way she knew and the only way she cared for. Leave the thinking and plotting to others; she would do the fighting. She was the Avatar after all. Her job was fighting. Fighting to protect the peace and the people who were supposed to enjoy the peace.

Ziio pushed the riddle from her head and focused only on surviving to the next fight. That came before anything else. She needed to kill countless demons yet before she could get through this labyrinth and reach the centre and even then her survival was not guaranteed. With a grunt of determination Ziio pushed onwards.

She carried onwards, towards the next Courtyard and what she knew was the next boss battle. Such was the way of things after all. Very well, time to face her fate. Her and wolves together.
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 12:42 pm

Spoiler:

Second Shadow of I’m-kala, The Queen of Drak’Tharon
Origin: Cursed Queen of Drak'Tharon
Motive: Protect the Kingdom
Threat Level: Medium
Number: x1
Damage: 7500

HP: 15,000/15,000
Spoiler:

As you exit the small tunnel of a corridor, you walk into the next courtyard and face a laugh, cackling, howling demon. She is half-naked, flying on black feathered wings and glowing in an unholy way. She wears a heavy iron helm and carries a sword at her side. She looks like a Battle Maiden. She introduces herself as the former Queen of Drak'Tharon. She too is cursed and warped and twisted by the curse that sleeps within the dead Kingdom. She is neither alive or dead, but she is there before you and that's enough reason to attack her.

She swoops at you like a raven, laughing mirthlessly as she watches you realize she was the spirit that laughed at you. She seems to be semi-see through, and you're unsure if she's a shade, a ghost or just a trick of the light, but you know that sword is probably going to hurt anyway, so you do your best to dodge as she swings at you. Have fun Champion.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,7500) :
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:29 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:34 pm

96,668/100,000

"..."
Spoiler:

Ziio's Wolf Pack
Spoiler:

Ziio wasn't fast enough to dodge the blade.  She bade her wolves get out of the way, but the blade cut Ziio's side.  She let out a roar of pain, and stumbled briefly.  Ziio took a moment to focus herself, centre her mind again before returning fire.  This "Queen" was winged, meaning she spent most of her time in the air.  At least from what Ziio saw.  It was smart.  Most people couldn't get her from up there, but Ziio was a hunter, AND a Water Bender.  She had her arrows and her bending, making her a long range fighter.

I'm-kala didn't realize this obviously, and Ziio used it to her advantage.  Ziio strung two arrows quickly as she rolled out of the way of another attack, but this time, she covered their stone tips in razor-sharp ice, and aimed at the joints where I'm-kala's wings attached themselves to her back.  If she could remove the Queen's flight, Ziio would have her on the ground and hopefully at her mercy.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,10000) :

Last edited by Sara the Flamewarden on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:53 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 11:00 am

Spoiler:

Second Shadow of I’m-kala, The Queen of Drak’Tharon
Origin: Cursed Queen of Drak'Tharon
Motive: Protect the Kingdom
Threat Level: Medium
Number: x1
Damage: 7500

HP: 8,533/15,000
Spoiler:

I'm-kala feels the arrows pierce her joint.  The pain is great and she is unable to sustain flight.  She hits the ground bleeding and angry and looks at you. She rushes at you on foot with her sword drawn.  Her left wing looks crippled, and she looks angered.  She slashes like a mad eagle, attacking, lunging, swinging, biting, kicking.  She is a fierce fighter for a half naked former Queen.

She dodges a few of your attacks, then, with a sudden blast of cold, she unleashes a torrent of ice that freezes over the entire courtyard.  She glares down at you.  She's tall, very tall.  At least seven feet.  Smirking evilly, she swings her now icy blade as you struggle to gain balance on the iced-over courtyard.

Attack Accuracy

Attack Strength
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 11:43 am

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next