Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu Empty
PostSubject: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 1:44 pm

Spoiler:

The Labyrinth of Champions

"Welcome all, to the first annual Light of Dawn Tournament! This tournament challenges the strongest of the strong, the bravest of the brave, the most daring of champions the Six Nations has to offer!

The Avatar cannot watch the world alone; the Avatar cannot guard billions of people all at once, and so the duty falls not only to us, but to you the people to defend yourselves and each other. You must fight to protect what is dear to you, to protect world peace and balance. To preserve these lands for generations to come!

We the Dawn Crusade have started this tournament for that purpose. To weed out potential candidates. To help us fight so that there will always be a dawn tomorrow! We the Holy Paladins of Light!

Now, without further ado, let the tournament begin! Champions, brave the labyrinth and do not look back, for hesitance will only get you killed. Brave the Labyrinth and find your way to Drak'Tharon Keep...those who cannot make it...well, you will have to fight your way out of Gun'Drak.

Good luck champions, and remember: from light comes comes, and from darkness, light. Let your passion be your light in the dark."

Those are the last words you hear before you step into the stone Labyrinth and the stone doors slam shut behind you. You've got enough food to last five weeks, and some basic first aid supplies for when things get grim. Otherwise it's you, your instincts and the voice in your head telling you you can do this, you can win. Just keep walking; that's in, one foot in front of the other. Left, right, left, right, left right, shit.

A few steps in and you're presented with your first choice. Left, right or forward. The path forks into three different, new paths. Each dark and foreboding. You think you hear growling down the left path. Something down the middle path gives you chills and makes you feel cold and hopeless, while the third path...something's watch you--maybe. Maybe because you feel like something's been watching you since you first walked into this maze. But do you have the guts to face it? To see if it, whatever "it" is, is there, waiting for you?

The choice is yours Champion. Pick your path, decide your fate, and fight to the death to defend it.
Back to top Go down
Zhekt Garasu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Zhekt Garasu

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 6:50 pm

Zhekt flares his nostrils under the wrapping, causing a few tufts of sand to disperse into the air. This was it – a real challenge. No more picking off idiots trying to cross into his territory, no more trying to convince anyone that he deserved to defend it.

Time to break down those walls, hero.
She would call him anything he beckoned her to, and he liked to think she meant it, too.

Adeza would guide him, even if there was no light there would always be air.  Gentle breezes would be his eyes and would feed his ears every creaking horror lingering in the darkness. Zhekt gently walks toward the splitting paths, the cloth wrapped around the soles of his feet muffling each step.

His lone visible eye slips from path to path, trying to guide his other senses. It was useless with all the cloth encircling his head, and so he begins to unwind the bind. Sand pours from between each layer, the dark brown cloth appearing to melt away to a bright white core. Sand piles higher and higher around his body as he finally unwraps his chin.  Giving the long length of cloth a steady shake, he fashions it around his neck to rest below his chin. Both blue eyes gleam in the dark as short blonde hair settles into a mess on his head.

Both chakram are strapped to each respective shoulder and between them a large sac with his supplies sags against his back. On each hip, Zhekt wears a waterskin – both are strangely empty, until the sand begins to climb his legs. Thumbing each cap Zhekt grins into the black around him. Pouring upward, reverse hourglasses, the sand reaches its home on each hip.

Buzzardwasps had it right – tight channels to send slight sound and scent. This place is oozing noise from all directions, but I can’t place any of it.  There’s shadows – in the black, shadows – why does that makes me laugh?

And it does – a breathy, wheezy, ugly sound.

Left for dinner, straight to drown, and right… well, it just feels right.

It wasn’t her speaking to him – this was his voice through her. She wasn’t going to make these decisions for him. Adeza would lead him, but he would have to keep his path.

Capping both skins with his thumbs, Zhekt turns on the balls of his feet and lazily strides into the path on his right.
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 10:37 am

Spoiler:

Guz'zan, The Gatekeeper Demons
Origin: Unknown
Motive: Unknown
Threat Level: High
Number: 3 Demons
Damage: 5,000

HP: 10,000/10,000

Spoiler:

You turn right, walk down a dark, musty corridor in the stone labyrinth and find yourself in what looks like a room.  It's a courtyard of some kind.  No roof, massive stone walls and the ground little with...rotting corpses and bones.  Fun.  At the other end of the courtyard are three demons.  Large, wing'd and evil.  They are horned, with four arms, each carrying a large, sharp, deadly curved sabre covered in dried blood and intestines. Even better.

You notice their wings are stitched together and carved with bloody runes of a language you can't even speak. You don't know what level of hell these beasts crawled out from...and according to the voice of the Dawn Crusade Wardens neither do they. They are the watchers of the labyrinth, that echo information about your enemy through your head. They are just as lost as you. Dammit. This wont be fun.

The demons notice you, and begin clicking incessantly in their tongue as they approach you. They wish to feed on you. They're hungry. Their hooved feet trampling bones and breaking skeletons. They start charging, swinging their swords. They're aiming for you, there's no mistake. You can't run now either, as the doorway to the courtyard, the one you used to enter, is suddenly gone, replaced with a seamless slab of stone that blends in with the wall. You're trapped. You have to fight, you have no choice.

The Guz'zan come at you, they swing their four blades for your limbs, all three of them. Good luck champion.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength: x3 Multiplier
Random number (1,5000) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 10:51 am

((OOC: Don't forget to list your HP, remaining and total above similar to how I did in the Loremaster Post. Just helps us keep track Razz))
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Zhekt Garasu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Zhekt Garasu

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 6:25 pm

Defense Roll
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Zhekt Garasu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Zhekt Garasu

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 7:07 pm

Zhekt Garasu
HP: 48,912/50,000

Adrenaline surges through his body as he steps into the courtyard. It was death and decay in every direction, lit by some phantom light that he knew couldn’t be the sun or the moon. The sickly still sky above him seemed like a dream compared to the pit of despondence unfolding in front of him. Zhekt’s breath catches in his chest and he tries to digest his overwhelmed senses.

The smell affected him most, while he breathed – that became less of a problem as the air in his lungs began to move in quick bursts. The thrumming in his ears from his racing heart almost drowned the sound of scraping stone.

The walls are closing in – no, one is moving. Everything is rotted in this box – I can taste every terrible thing I see… He is rattling her voice inside his head to try and grasp himself and release his shock.

The lumbering figures only hasten his affliction – the surge of fear mixes with the titillating anticipation. His hesitation breaks, but a moment too late. Arms and blades descend on him in a mess of furious slices. Each sharp edge careens closer as the winged demons close in. Zhekt barely raises his arms between strikes – the flurry hits him several times, each blade kicking a hefty tuft of sand from his body. Thin blades with serrated tips tear the cloth from his shoulders and bite his skin. They tear a hole between his knee and hip, opening him again and tinting the heavy cloth with a dark, wet streak down his leg.
And this is the moment she finds him again.

Traitors! Cowards! Exiles! She’s howling ferociously inside him. Bastards! Failures! KILL THEM ALL! She’s rolling his shoulders, she’s widening his eyes, she’s seeing what he’s missing now.
They could have been you, you know. They could have been my Champion. You could be them, you know. She’s taunting forcefully behind him.

His body would be sorely bruised and he would be even more exposed, but he withstands the barrage and blunts each attack with the cloth around his body as best he can. More tendrils of wrapping fall from his body and dots of red begin to form on his exposed skin. The odd runes, the sewn wings, the heavy blades – she had a point, and something clicked.

Zhekt crudely bends his fingers into clawed forms and waits for the next flurry. They weren’t slow, but they had a pattern. As the demon in front of him snarls and raises two of its arms again, Zhekt moves his fingers rhythmically toward each palm and tenses his legs. Both hands move in a flash and his legs spring forward with all their strength. These moments passed like hours as he felt each grain of sand move.

The torn armour around his feet bursts and sprays sand directly toward the centre of his palms. His body spins, his clawed fingers direct his momentum, and the sand coils into a corkscrew from the centre of his focus between his palms to the bloody skin on his shoulders. He didn’t care how, but he was getting through these screeching horrors and further into the courtyard.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,2500) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 11:33 am

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 12:09 pm

((OOC: Hey, Riggy, sorry to bug ya again XD keep an eye on multipliers. There's a x3 multiplier on the first attack. Just correct your HP in your next post; remember to keep an eye on them though. Sorry my friend :p this is the second time I have failed you v.v))

Spoiler:

Guz'zan, The Gatekeeper Demons
Origin: Unknowna
Motive: Unknown
Threat Level: High
Number: 3 Demons
Damage: 5,000

HP: 9,674/10,000

Spoiler:

The Guz'zan rear at your attack. Angry, wanting to rip flesh and drink your blood. They were angry at you before, and now they are livid with you. You've awakened their primal rage, their lust for blood. These demons were known as the heralds of the Old Gods in days gone by. They would loosen things up for their armies before they arrived. Burning, slaughtering, killing. Even raping once or twice. Guz'zan are not carnal creatures though; rarely do they rape. They are too primal, too base, too murderous to care about their sexual desires.

With roars and screeches and clicking rage, the demons charge at you, sewn-together wings flapping madly. Four armours swinging with their rusted blades as they attack you. They charge, they slice, they attempt to rip. One aims a kick for your chest, one aims four swords for your arm. Another tries to latch his fangs onto your skull and cap your head like a bottle top so he can drink your brain.

They are vile creatures, heralds of the end. Keepers of the Gate of Faceless Ones, the Old Gods. One time guardians of the Well of the Old Gods. The drink that runs green and viscous and warps and twisted and deforms all who drinks it. It promises great, unstoppable power, but the toll is far greater than the reward. It has killed far more than it has blessed.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength: x3 Multiplier
Random number (1,5000) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 12:53 pm

Before you have a chance to defend, the Gods call down from above as a ray of light hits you. Your opponent is frozen in mid-movement. He will not be frozen long; just long enough for you to hear words whispered from above. The Goddess Elounli. She blesses you with her endless love or humans. She seeks to help you. She whispers to your mind.

"Humans...I will help you.
You cannot die here.
Come...take my hand; take my gift.
I bless you with my light.
If you are to have any hope of reaching the centre soon.
Goddess watch over you human.

As the light fades and the voice dies away, your enemy unfreezes. You find your attack raised to 10,000 and your maximum health doubled to 100,000. She could not heal the damage you have taken already, but she did all she could for you. Go forth Champion, you are blessed and ready to fight a hundred more monsters. But do not get comfortable; there is still a long ways to go.
Back to top Go down
Zhekt Garasu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Zhekt Garasu

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:38 am

Defense Roll
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next