Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 2 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 2 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 9:57 pm

Spoiler:
The Labyrinth of Champions

Verimethras, the Broken One
Origin: Advisor of King Zul'Drak, Drak'Tharon
Motive: Defend the Kingdom; At All Costs
Threat Level: High
Number: 1 Demons
Damage: 7,500

HP: 15,000/105,000
Spoiler:

Verimethras gives a wicked chuckle as he dodges your attack.  He twists his next to the side, craning it as the spear just misses his rotting, grey flesh.  Now he's toying with YOU.  He's mocking YOU.  Don't like that, do you Champion?  Better fight back.  But not before he strikes at you.  The great demon Verimethras gnashes his teeth, bites down on air.  You can dodge the first attack, but can you dodge the second?

Don't forget, he's got wings, four claws, a neck, a head and a tail.  You just dodged the head and neck and the teeth attached.  But you forgot to see the tail coming right for you.  The tail swinging around, and the wings slamming down on to the ground, cutting off your escape.  Can you dodge this one Champion?  Can you beat the Broken One?

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength: x1 Multiplier
Random number (1,7500) :
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 10:28 am

Defence
Random number (1,10) :

Last edited by Sara the Flamewarden on Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 10:52 am

Kaniehtí:io (Pronounced: Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi
95,992/100,000

"..."
Spoiler:

Ziio's Wolf Pack
Spoiler:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now it was Ziio's turn to laugh and mock and scoff.  She dodged' Verimethras's attack, managing to vault over his tail in time before she was cut off from escaping completely.  The tail, the teeth, they missed by a mile.  Ziio was already behind the demon, climbing up his back, spear in hand.  Ziio stood right where the demon's arms and wings met his spine, at the base of his neck.  Ziio felt the demon struggle beneath her, trying to throw her off.

Ziio would not leave.  She steadied herself, raised the spear so that the tip pointed downwards and brought it down, hoping to ram it through Verimethras's spinal cord, leaving the demon wounded if not paralyzed.  Anything to defeat this ugly son of a nope.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,10000) :

Last edited by Sara the Flamewarden on Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 12:55 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 1:16 pm

Spoiler:

HP: 6,735/15,000
Spoiler:

The spear sinks into Verimethras's spine.  The remaining few moments of movement that the demon has is used entirely to throw you off.  He succeeds and even manages to sever the spear in half, but unfortunately that only drives it in deeper and causes a fountain of black blood to spray everywhere.  Verimethras's howls long, loud, and hard and slams his head into the stone wall so hard it leaves an imprint, damages his skull and leaves black blood splattered against it.

His blood seeps into everything it touches and burns it away.  You feel a sting as some of your skin burns over from the liquid.  You wipe it off with your cloak then throw the smoking, dissolving fabric off of to the side.  You're burned severely in a few places.  You'll heal it later with water bending though, or the Dawn Crusade will once you defeat the demon dragon.

Verimethras, crippled by the spear to his spine, lays on the ground.  His wings are gone.  His neck kind of responds to movement, and only his rear left leg still responds semi-normally.  He kicks and flails, rocking his head side to side in a pathetic fashion.  His leg turns his body, scraping his exposed, rotting flesh against the ground.  The faces on his body howl in pain as they're rubbed against the stone, exposed to his boiling blood, and led to die.

He looks at you, glaring hard, angry.  As he breaths, a pocket of skin on his face expands and deflates like a balloon.  It's almost hard to look away.  Enraged, Verimethras opens his deformed maw, and spits a thick, black substance towards you.  It looks and smells like oil but it also seems to be the same colour as his blood.

Attack Accuracy

Attack Strength: x1 Multiplier
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 1:28 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 1:36 pm

95,992/100,000

"..."
Spoiler:

Ziio's Wolf Pack
Spoiler:

Ziio laughed wildly, and silently, as she saw the demon, near defeated, scrambling around, broken and beaten.  Bleeding profusely too.  Things were going her way.  Better yet, she was able to dodge the dissolving liquid that ran through Verimethras's veins and coursed through his jaws like venom.  Ziio decided it wasn't exactly blood, meaning this demon was dead for sure.  No doubt it was some venomous liquid that now replaced the demon's blood.

Either way Ziio was sure to steer clear of it.  No good could come of it.  Didn't take too much thought to figure that out.  Smirking, Ziio prepared her next attack.  Her spear was gone, but she still had her bow and arrows.  She ignoring the burning, itching feeling on parts of her skin and drew two arrows, knocking them and pulling back the drawstring.  She run to Verimethras, this time mounting his massive skull, and aimed both arrows down into the roof of his head, right between the eyes.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,10000) :

Last edited by Sara the Flamewarden on Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 2:26 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 12:24 pm

Spoiler:

HP: 0/15,000
Spoiler:

Verimethras dies; pathetic and alone.  The arrows breech his skull.  He gives one last trumpet and then nothing.  Silence.  As you walk away, his head explodes in a massive wave of black liquid.  You guard yourself with your animal hide shield and frown at how disgusting this beast truly was.  But at least he is dead.  Your beasts wait for you in the corners of the room as the way forward opens up.  Several ways forward actually.

You can head back the way you came.  You can go west.  You can go north.  Or you can go east.  Four ways, all leading somewhere different.  There could be treasure.  There could be monsters.  There could be dragon.  There could be traps.  Or there could be danger.

Either way, Champion, you must be prepared to face whatever comes.  No matter what.  There is no exit in the labyrinth.  No way out.  No emergency escape route.  Nothing.  Just you, your weapons, your bending, and all the skills and knowledge you know and posses.  Keep your wits about you and press on, or head back and try a new path.  Just be prepared.  No matter what may come.
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 10:46 am

97,996/100,000

"..."
Spoiler:

Ziio's Wolf Pack
Spoiler:

Ziio smirked as she walked away from the burning, smoulder, dissolving mess of flesh and bones that were the remains of Verimethras. She had a few choices of where to go next ahead of her. Gone were the thoughts of killing Verimethras for the sake of survival. Her train of thought had changed. She looked to her wolves for guidance. They said nothing, but their minds were loud with thoughts.

In the end, Ziio took their council. With affirmative action, she turned to the east, and headed out the eastern door. It closed behind her; though that no longer bothered Ziio. Instead she marched solemnly down the semi-lit corridor and went deeper into the darkness. She thought she could see a light at the end of the tunnel that was the next courtyard, and probably her next boss battle.

But then again, nothing was for sure in this Labyrinth. Either way, Ziio held her head high and marched down the corridor with her wolves at her side and behind her. She was never truly alone with them. Good. She liked it that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #2 - Ziio Aarushi
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next