Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11]  Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11]  Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11]  Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11]  Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11]  Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11]  Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11]  Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11]  Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11]  Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11]  Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11]  Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11]  Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11]  Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11]  Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11]  Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11]  Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11] Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11]  Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11] Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11]  Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 2:40 am

“Hello folks, and welcome to the first annual Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Staffweight Finals!  We are about to begin our only match!” The announcer said into his microphone, the noise blasting over the roaring crowd. The battle would take place in a perfectly Arena in the Sky.  Sand covered the floor, and pools of water sat on the four cardinal directions of the arena.  The entire arena itself was made of white stone and marble and had edifices of birds and sky bison everywhere as well as statues of famous air benders.  Many of the statues were broken, but that only proved the age of the arena.  

Stands stretched around the outside, and were covered in moss and vines.  Water fell from a small spring off corners of the arena.  The entire arena was a floating island of rock in the sky.  It looked like an ancient temple that had been converted into an arena, and that's exactly what it was. Copious amounts of tricks and traps were riddled everywhere through this arena, to be activated by Mr. Showbiz's will.

“Today, we'll be witnessing the fierce, three-way battle between Kimiko Hashiko, Izanami Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi and Avatar Ziio Aarushi. The gates will open on my mark. With the combatants set, and the battlefield ready for them, let's give them a warm welcome!  Now before we begin, let's remind our fighters that they'll each have 1000 HP and will roll a random number of 100 for the Staffweight Matches.  Attack Accuracy and Defence stay the same, at 10.  Kimiko will have the honour of the first strike!  Now without further ado...”

“LET THE MATCH BEGIN!”

--------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11]  Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11] Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11]  Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 7:28 pm

Kimiko Haskiko
Spoiler:
HP: 1000

Kimi walked into the arena, looking at her opponents as she walked. She was up against the Avatar, and what looked like a Fire bender. This could be fun. She thought as she unbuckled the strap on her water pouch and waited for the Lay-on to be called. As soon as Mr. ShowBiz was done, Kimi moved, aiming water bullets at both targets.

Attack Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength:
Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11] Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11]  Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 5:38 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11] Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11]  Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 5:52 pm

Bailey! Please remember that you can only attack one of your opponents at a time, and you can also only block one attack per turn. I will let this one slide because you did not know, and the rules were not clarified. However if this happens again, now that you have been warned, there will be consequences. Thank you!

Kouzai!  Because you rolled a perfect accuracy, I am going to give you what I call the Showbiz Special Fun Day Offer of Doom and Happiness!  What does that mean?  It means you are now given a choice!  Know that much like Vegas, the house always wins.  Give something up, win a prize.  Win a prize, give something up.  We shall see.  Open the spoiler and respond to choose your prize:

Spoiler:

Choose wisely.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11] Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11]  Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 6:09 pm

Izanami Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 1100/1000
-----------------------------------------

((OOC: Showbiz I'm going with Option #1! I don't feel like risking Staffweight Championship Title XD))

Izanami saw the attack coming towards her. Sheknew how to avoid the attack easily. But as she ran to the side time froze, the whole arena, both her and her opponent, even the attack. As it did, Mr. Showbiz's voice echoed across the land, giving her an option. A choice. An incredibly tough choice. Izanami stayed suspended for minutes, waiting, thinking, planning. What option would she choose? One or two? Red pill or blue pill? Then, a strategy devised, Izanami prayed then chose her option.

She went with option one and the world unfroze itself. The attack missed Izanami completed as she was pulled out of the way by some magical force. Izanami looked at her opponent, prayed again, gulped and kept going with the match. She prepared a small ball of fire in her hand, the flames twisted and black. She raised the ball of flame over her head with a single hand, then threw the flame forward. The black ball shot towards Ziio, aiming to explode near her like a proximity bomb that would cover half the arena in black flame.

Random number (1,10) :

Attack Power
Random number (1,105) :
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11] Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11]  Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:21 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11] Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11]  Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:27 pm

Kaniehtí:io (Pronounced: Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi
1000/1000 HP
Spoiler:
-----------------------------------------------------

Ziio stepped out onto the field, looking around.  It was loud.  It was hot.  It was sandy. Ziio hated sand; it was rough, and coarse, and it got everywhere.  It always made such a mess. Not like snow.  Snow went away if it touched you, or if it got too hot.  Besides, snow was so much prettier than sand.  She missed snow.  But there was no time to lament her frigid, frozen homeland.  Now was the time to fight.

Ziio looked at her opponent.  A woman, Water Bender. A friend, at least would be a friend if it wasn't for the tournament.  Then there was another woman; she was definitely a fire bender.  So sure of herself, so commanding.  Ziio rolled her eyes, sunk low into a stance as she attacked her. She managed to raise a wall of water, and engulf the ball of flames in the water, dousing it. Ziio then spun the water around herself, sharpening the edges into icy blades while keeping the inside of the attack fluid and watery. The spinning attack expanded as the blades aimed the spinning saw blades at Izanami. Death to the Ash Marker.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11] Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11]  Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:25 pm

(No attack to defend, going ahead with Attack Post)

Kimiko Hashiko
Spoiler:
HP: 1000

Kimi watched as her attack failed and shrugged her shoulders. She wasn't used to fighting with her gift, much less fighting at all. She however, watched as the two seemed to attack each other. Had they forgotten she was there? Maybe. Using the moment to think, Kimi came up with the plan that should, if followed through correctly, be a great one... maybe. Kimi stood up, moving towards her opponents and looked between the water bending avatar and the fire bender. Kimi looked right at Zio and fired off a series of water bullets. She didn't truly want to fight a fellow water bender, but at the same time, Zio was the biggest threat. Atleast, in Kimi's mind she was.

Attack Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength:
Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11] Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11]  Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:00 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11] Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11]  Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:07 pm

Izanami Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 1004/1000
-----------------------------------------

Izanami felt the spinning saw blades gouge into her hip and part of her leg. It was bad. Within seconds her entire robes were stained a crimson red. They were already a shade of vermilion, so really they just got darker but that wasn't the point. The point was she was hurting bad, and this bleeding needed to stop or she was going to die here in this arena. Taking a page from her brother's book, Izanami covered her hand in flame and burned the wound closed. It didn't heal it full, and it still hurt like hell, but at least it stopped the bleeding for now.

Izanami needed to retaliate, and using all her strength, shot and exploding ball of flame at Ziio. Izanami gathered the flame in a massive ball at her hip, then she condensed the black flames down into a snowball sized sphere, then, with all her force, she shot the black flame ball at Ziio. Once it got within the vicinity of the Avatar, Izanami's ball exploded in a burst of flame that engulfed Ziio's corner of the arena and Ziio with it.

Random number (1,10) :

Attack Power
Random number (1,105) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11] Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11]  Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Division | Championship Match – [#11] Kimiko vs. [#3] Izanami vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next