Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 3:03 am

“Hello folks, and welcome to the first annual Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight First Round!  We are about to begin our fifth match!” The announcer said into his microphone, the noise blasting over the roaring crowd. The battle would take place in a long, rectangular Imperial Arena.  Sand covered the floor, and though rectangular, it had rounded edges.  Stands stretched around the outside, and backed into the stands where the private boxes were was the Imperial Palace and the Emperor's Box, as well as mansions and palaces belonging to important nobles who also had their own private boxes attached to their homes.  

The entire place was of made of sandstone and marble and was fabulously decorated. A massive golden brazier stood above the Emperor's Box, being supported by two Tengu.  It was on fire, and the fire was said to never go out.  It was white fire too.  In the arena there were several pools of water around the edges. Many tricks and traps were riddled everywhere through this arena, to be activated by Mr. Showbiz's will.

“Today, we'll be witnessing the fierce battle between Kara Liu and Izanami Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi. The gates will open on my mark. With the combatants set, and the battlefield ready for them, let's give them a warm welcome!  Now before we begin, let's remind our fighters that they'll each have 500 HP and will roll a random number of 50 instead of 20 for the Heavyweight Matches.  Attack Accuracy and Defence stay the same, at 10.  Kara will have the honour of the first strike!  Now without further ado...”

“LET THE MATCH BEGIN!”

--------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 11:14 am

HP: 500

Kara had never been to Vermilion City, let alone the Emperor's Palace. Today she was going to duke it out with a girl named Izanami, some important chick in the Vermilion Royal Family. Kara wished that she had a different opponent since Izanami basically had a home advantage. People probably knew her first, middle, and last name by heart and could barely remember Kara's first name. But hey, this fight wasn’t going to be easy and Kara wasn’t going down without a fight.

It was her attack. It was either do or die. The start of a match could easily dictate who would win. If Kara were to get lucky and deal massive amounts of damage right away, she would most likely win the match without much trouble.

Alas, the sandy ground really messed with Kara's ability to move like air. Lucky for her, she had spare time in Ba Sing Se to practice and brush up on her already powerful sand bending skills. She knew exactly what she wanted to do. Kara gathered a large amount of sand and formed a pillar. Taking this pillar, she started to move it like a small tornado. Once it had enough velocity, she sent the swirling sand storm towards her opponent. The main purpose of the attack was to actually pick up a Izanami and hopefully have her slam into the ground after getting ripped up by the sand.

Accu
Random number (1,10) :
[u]Strength[u]
Random number (1,50) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 5:38 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 5:57 pm

Kouzai!  Because you rolled a perfect 10, I am going to give you what I call the Showbiz Special Fun Day Offer of Doom and Happiness!  What does that mean?  It means you are now given a choice!  Know that much like Vegas, the house always wins.  Give something up, win a prize.  Win a prize, give something up.  We shall see.  Open the spoiler and respond to choose your prize:

Spoiler:

Choose wisely.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 6:05 pm

Izanami Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 94/100
-----------------------------------------

((OOC: Showbiz I'm going with Option #2!))

Izanami knew how to avoid the attack easily.  As she ran to the side time froze, the whole arena, both her and her opponent, even the attack.  As it did, Mr. Showbiz's voice echoed across the land, giving her an option.  A choice.  An incredibly tough choice.  Izanami stayed suspended for minutes, waiting, thinking, planning.  What option would she choose?  One or two?  Red pill or blue pill?  Then, a strategy devised, Izanami prayed then chose her option.

She went with option two and the world unfroze itself.  The attack missed Izanami completed as she was pulled out of the way by some magical force.  Izanami looked at her opponent, prayed again, gulped and kept going with the match.  She prepared a small ball of fire in her hand, the flames twisted and black.  She raised the ball of flame over her head with a single hand, then threw the flame forward.  The black ball shot towards Kara, aiming to explode near her like a proximity bomb that would cover half the arena in black flame.

Random number (1,10) :

Attack Power
Random number (1,50) :

Last edited by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai on Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 8:55 pm

Defense
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:43 pm

Alyssandra!  Because you rolled a perfect accuracy, I am going to give you what I call the Showbiz Special Fun Day Offer of Doom and Happiness!  What does that mean?  It means you are now given a choice!  Know that much like Vegas, the house always wins.  Give something up, win a prize.  Win a prize, give something up.  We shall see.  Open the spoiler and respond to choose your prize:

Spoiler:

Choose wisely.
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:46 pm

((I choose #1))
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:42 am

HP: 250

Mr. Showbiz froze time and everything around Kara. He gave her two options. Either one could prove to be a huge advantage or set back. Kara thought her options over. She finally went with option one. Time unfroze. Kara wasn’t in the arena anymore, she was all the way in Ba Sing Se where a different girl named Aklia was fighting in the lightweights. Kara would now be fighting Aklia's opponent.

Aklia had no clue what happened. All there was, was a flash of light and a bang. Aklia stood in the Imperial Arena facing off with a member from the Royal Family. She felt much stronger than before yet oddly feeling weak as well.

Izanami stood before her, also confused as to where her original opponent vanished to. Aklia utilized this moment. Gather water into a large icicle, Aklia hurled it at Izanami.

Accu
Random number (1,10) :
[u]Strength[u]
Random number (1,75) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:06 pm

Izanami Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 474/500
-----------------------------------------
((It occurred to me I was using the wrong HP counter before this and that it was off.  I've fixed it for all subsequent posts!  Also don't forget I waived my ability to block for three turns for my Showbiz Option.))

Izanami was rightfully confused as her opponent disappeared.  Kara was gone, replaced with Aklia and from what Showbiz had said about the offer, though she was previously injured before entering this fight, she had the advantage of attacking stronger.  If it worked that is.  The worst part was Izanami could not block for two more turns.  She said two before by the time she was half finished her thoughts when an icicle pierced her side.

Izanami pulled it out, cauterized the wound and kept going.  Two more turns, and she would hopefully have the upper hand her.  Using all the strength she could muster, Izanami aimed a bolt of black lightning at her opponent.

Random number (1,10) :

Attack Power
Random number (1,50) :

Last edited by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai on Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 5 – [#10] Kara vs. [#3] Izanami
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next