Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai I_vote_lcap2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai I_voting_bar2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai I_vote_lcap2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai I_voting_bar2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 3:27 pm

“Hello folks, and welcome to the second annual Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament's Fourth Match!” The announcer said into his microphone, the noise blasting over the roaring crowd. The battle would take place in a circular Ba Sing Se arena, which had pools of water around the edges, as well as a pit of magma in the middle, which was surrounded by a pool of water. While there would normally be more tricks and traps set up, they were disabled for the preliminaries.

“Today, we'll be witnessing the fierce battle between Kara Liu and Izanami Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi. The gates will open on my mark. With the combatants set, and the battlefield ready for them, let's give them a warm welcome!”

“LET THE MATCH BEGIN!”

--------------------------------------------------------------

Third seed match, Dances With Derp vs. Your Great God Emperor Princess Kouzai. Dances With Derp will have the honor of the first strike.

Last edited by Mr. ShowBiz on Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 2:44 am

2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai <a href=2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai 52d81b11
Kara Liu

HP: 100
Kara hear the announcer say the opening line to any competition. “LET THE MATCH BEGIN!” That was her cue to enter the arena for the start of the competition. She was nervous. This was her first real tournament. Kara wasn’t planning on losing anytime soon in the upcoming matches. The heat of the midday sun was almost unbearable. A bead of sweat ran down her forehead. ‘What the hell is taking whoever I’m fighting so long?!” Kara said in bitter impatience. She wanted to fight again. At last, her opponent stepped out onto the field. Without hesitation, she hurled a large boulder towards them.

AP
Random number (1,10) :
AS
Random number (1,20) :

Last edited by Deej on Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 12:32 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 12:39 pm

Izanami Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 100/100
-----------------------------------------

Her opponent gave no respite or moment of rest. Admittedly the boulder caught Izanami off guard and while the brunt of it did not hit her, it caught her side and she could still feel the impact. Izanami took that moment, while she was on one need, to gather her breath and collect her thoughts. She emptied her mind and focused only on the tournament that was occurring right now. The fight was all that mattered.

Izanami held her hands out to her side, and allowed black flames to envelop her arms and hands. Earth benders were mid to long range fighters. If Izanami got up close with some hand to hand, the girl's Earth bending would be harder. And unless she was particularly skilled, she would be too busy dodging to bend much anyway. Izanami ran towards her opponent at high speed, and as she approached Kara, thurst her palm out towards Kara's gut aiming to strike her in the center.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 8:33 pm

Defense
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 9:02 pm

Spoiler:
Kara Liu

HP: 100
Izanami was hit with the boulder. Although it wasn’t direct, it still hit and did damage. Kara could see her recuperate after the attack, plotting her strike. She engulfed her arms in black fire. ‘Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope.’ Was the only thing Kara could think as Izanami raced towards her. Punch after punch, Kara dodged and moved like a leaf in a tornado. ‘Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope…’ Kara continued to say to herself in her head. She, for some reason, was terrified. It wasn’t like her.

The only thing that was on her mind was saying nope and continue dodging the attack. There were no openings for a quick, easy, and effective attack. Instead, she gathered a suit of earth around herself and expanded it around her. She was like a peanut inside a very large shell. Kara sensed where Izanami was and swatted at her with the hand of the earth shell she made.
AP
Random number (1,10) :
AS
Random number (1,20) :

Last edited by Deej on Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 10:27 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:47 pm

Izanami Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 81/100
-----------------------------------------

Izanami felt the earth shell that surrounded her opponent hit her in the side. Izanami could feel a rib bruise as she was brushed aside, well, more like knocked aside. The wind left Izanami and she flew a few feet and hit the ground. After taking a minute to gather herself and regain her breath, she stood up, dusted herself off and examined her opponent. She was covered in a rocky, earthen armour. That armour would prevent her from being burned, and for that Izanami was partly grateful. She could strike a bit stronger, a bit longer, with a bit more force and not have to worry about harming her opponent. Something Izanami would not do--nothing permanent anyway.

Planting her feet firm on the ground, Izanami gathered vast amounts of chi in her gut and throat, sucking in vast amounts of air to fuel the fire to come. Molding and melding the chi with the air, Izanami prepared to unleash a vast amount of flames. Then, once she was ready, she stepped forward with her left foot, lunged and stooped a bit as she loosed a massive jet of black flames, ten feet wide and seven feet high, engulfing Kara and the area around her. Would it be enough to shatter through her armour and smoke out the rat?

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 5:46 pm

Defense
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 6:00 pm

Spoiler:
Kara Liu

HP: 85
The as black wall of flames hit the armor Kara was encased in. She tried to keep her armor together for as long as possible to protect herself, but to no avail, she just couldn’t. Although the flames damaged, burnt, and sent Kara back, she still had some of the earth armor covering her arms and hands which were covering her face and upper chest. If she hadn’t done this, she would’ve died. She was certain of that.
Was this lady trying to kill her? Kara had no clue. The attack angered Kara. She used her anger, but still kept a level thinking mind. Her attack needed to be precise if she wanted to strike Izanami in close combat. Kara figured that if she wasn’t close range, Izanami could create another charged up attack like the one she just did.
Re-covering her arms in earth she made large gloves around her fists. Instead of average looking mittens, they had rocks as sharp as knives on the knuckles. If Izanami wanted to toy with deadly attacks, so will Kara. She ran at a full sprint towards Izanami and lunged with her fists out in front, as if she were a superhero flying through the sky.
AP
Random number (1,10) :
AS
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 3 ~ Dances With Derp vs. Kouzai
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next