Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Plot Information: The Current State of the World I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Plot Information: The Current State of the World I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Plot Information: The Current State of the World I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Plot Information: The Current State of the World I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Plot Information: The Current State of the World I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Plot Information: The Current State of the World I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Plot Information: The Current State of the World I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Plot Information: The Current State of the World I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Plot Information: The Current State of the World I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Plot Information: The Current State of the World 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Plot Information: The Current State of the World I_vote_lcapPlot Information: The Current State of the World I_voting_barPlot Information: The Current State of the World I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Plot Information: The Current State of the World I_vote_lcapPlot Information: The Current State of the World I_voting_barPlot Information: The Current State of the World I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Plot Information: The Current State of the World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Plot Information: The Current State of the World Empty
PostSubject: Plot Information: The Current State of the World   Plot Information: The Current State of the World I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:11 am

“Water.
Earth.
Fire.
Air.
Light.
Dark.

When I was a little girl, my grandmother told me stories about how our ancestors helped the Avatar fight off evil and save the world from darkness and tyranny.

She told me that long ago, the Four (now Six) Nations lived together in harmony.

Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.

Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished.

A hundred years passed and my great-great-great-grandmother and great-great-great-uncle, Katara and Sokka, discovered the new Avatar, an Air Bender named Aang.

And although his Air Bending skills were great, he had a lot to learn before he was ready to save anyone.

But she believed Aang could save the world.

…And he did.  Along with our friends, Toph, Zuko, and Iroh, they brought down the oppressive and evil, Fire Lord Ozai and his daughter Azula.

My great-great-great-grandfather, Avatar Aang, brought peace once more to the Four Nations.  And there was harmony.

Since then, there has continued to be harmony and ever-lasting peace.  Even long after Avatar Aang passed on from this world.

The World has change much since the days of Avatar Aang.

There have been Four Avatars since Aang.  

The first, a Water Bender named Atanarjuat.  

The second, an Earth Bender named Fei Li Huang.

The third was a Fire Bender, her name was Kushi Tsunetomo.

The last avatar died some 20 years ago, in 400 AO.  He was an Air Bender known as Gyatso Norgay.

The new Avatar has yet to be discovered, but it is known they will be Water Tribe.

The Fire Nation was able to keep their provinces captured during the war, to prevent the uprooting of a new, harmonized group of Fire and Earth Benders who learned to live under the Fire Nation’s rule.

Yet this never drew ire from the Peng Dynasty that rules the Earth Kingdom.  Long have they been friends with the Ezofuji Dynasty—since the days of Zuko and beyond.  Never were there greater friends than the Pengs and Ezofujis.

The Air Nomads reformed under Avatar Aang.  But a century ago, in 320 AO, they chose to reform as a nomadic monarchy.  They placed the House of Hirahara in charge, and elected their first King of the Four Winds.

The Water Tribes after Katara were left in the dark once more.  The North and South constantly bickering about who was better.  Diplomacy was more like one tribe exerting hegemonic power over the other—until the Tribe Mothers had had enough.  

Trained by Katara in the arts of Water Bending, and fiercely wicked attention for politics.  The Tribes Mothers returned the Water Tribe to their unified and matriarchal roots.

Ruled now by a female Waneek, or Keeper of the Peace, the Water Tribes are now the Confederacy of the North and South, or less formally, the Water Tribe Confederacy.  The Waneek is born of a union between the former Waneek and a Southern Water Tribe male.

The Waneek is assisted by a group known as the Elder’s Council made up of Tribal Elders from both the North and South; they spend 6 months in both the North and South each.

The Pengs of the Earth Kingdom have started to deal with insurrection as of late, from the Si Wong Desert.  The Sand Bender Tribes begin to demand greater freedoms and rights, but their cries fall on deaf ears.

Now they call for unification and independence, and are willing to do anything to get their way.

The Fire Nation--more on them huh?  Well, they’re now known as the Empire of the Sun.  Their massive Empire spans across the continents of the world.  With diplomatic cities and territories set up in different nations, and the once great Empire of Nippon now a vassal state.

Thanks to old Fire Lord Honno-ji, the Four Nations are now Six Nations.

His Grand Expeditionary Force discovered the old, forgotten Nippon colonies, now known as the Light Kingdom and the Dark Nation.

These two nations have joined the world stage as part of the Six Nations.  But despite being at peace, their old rivalry still burns hot, and ther history not easily undone.

Another new discovery has been the Shadow Lands and Spirit Benders, headed by the Spirit King.  He rules the Spirit World, and assists the Avatar in keeping balance between humans and Spirits.

Speaking of the Grand Expeditionary Force, a second one was sent out about a year back.  Their return is due soon, as well as news of their discoveries along the way.

All hope to hear more about new nations and lands discovered across the seas.

And yet?  Not all is peaceful in the world.

Nippon is growing more and more dangerous.  

Though untouched by the problems of the Six Nations due to sheer distance from them, they have problems of their own.  

The demons that normally roam Nippon are growing in numbers.  The Oina, the one tribe who is tasked with stopping them and the only people who know how to permanently destroy a demon, have stopped entering Nippon as much as they once did and have withdrawn to their secret city of Wep'keer for unknown reasons.

Though they, until recently, cooperated with the Empire’s Expeditionary Force Against the Barbarians, they no longer send communications to the Imperial Armies.

The absence of their one enemy has left demons to run rampant throughout the country.  

This increased demon activity has led to curfews and increased military presence in the land.  

Though the reasons to the Oina's sudden reclusiveness is unknown, and several failed attempts have been made to contact them, the people of Nippon do not give up hope, and wait for the Oina to return and save them.

In the meantime, the Empire has chosen to take upon themselves the full brunt of the Demon Extermination job.  Led by the Crown Prince, titled Sei-i Taishogun, the Leader of the Expeditionary Force Against the Barbarians, the armies of the Empire keep darkness at bay in their colony.”
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Plot Information: The Current State of the World
Page 1 of 1