Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
New Plot: World Chaos Plot I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
New Plot: World Chaos Plot I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
New Plot: World Chaos Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
New Plot: World Chaos Plot I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
New Plot: World Chaos Plot I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
New Plot: World Chaos Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
New Plot: World Chaos Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
New Plot: World Chaos Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
New Plot: World Chaos Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
New Plot: World Chaos Plot 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
New Plot: World Chaos Plot I_vote_lcapNew Plot: World Chaos Plot I_voting_barNew Plot: World Chaos Plot I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
New Plot: World Chaos Plot I_vote_lcapNew Plot: World Chaos Plot I_voting_barNew Plot: World Chaos Plot I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

New Plot: World Chaos Plot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

New Plot: World Chaos Plot Empty
PostSubject: New Plot: World Chaos Plot   New Plot: World Chaos Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:30 am

Well first of all, the world is going to go to hell, straight. There's going to be total chaos.

Elemental Kingdom: They're having population problems, their crop production isn't high enough to meet the demands of the population. As a result there is famine and hunger in the Elemental Kingdom, with not enough food for the large population. Their left with one option, take down the great forest to expand the farmlands, or starve the population untill it shrinks to an agreeable size.

Earth Kingdom: This nation is having a trouble with rebels. Sand Benders of the desert wish to break off from the Earth Kingdom and make their own nation. Meanwhile Mercinaries and Assassins have started to rise again in Ba Sing Se, with the goal of creating war and struggle by selling Fire Nation Weapons to Mercinaries, Assassins and civilians who approve of their cause.

Fire Nation: The Fire Nation has successfully become the leading Nation in Weaponry, Soldiers, and Research and Development of new technology. They have successfully developed early guns and urpgraded their explosive power. The Fire Nation have comibined explosives with their cannons as well as making the first guns, this early guns only fire throwing knives however, the Fire Nation hasn't yet made bullets. They are strong economically and have an army that can rival any nation. However they're having problems in the colonies, the Spirit Bending population that lives in the colonies. They have continously attacked Fire Nation patrols and raided supply ships. The Fire Nation is now fighting 3 wars, one against the oppresive Air Monks, another against the Lethal Corps, and a third with the Spirit Benders.

Air Kingdom: The Air Nation Royal Family has been overthrown by a group of evil Air Monks. The Royal Family has been put under protection by the Fire Nation Royal Family and now reside at the Fire Nation Palace until the war is over. The evil Air Monks are using the Assassin organization, Lethal to get stolen Fire Nation weaponry in order to make their own wars. They, like Lethal, are selling these weapons at high prices to Sand Benders, Spirit Benders, Mercinaries, Assassins and civilians from all nations in hopes that they will be used to cause war and fear. Their plan is to have everyone kill to the point where they can no longer kill, and then the Air Monks will unveil their secret army that they have spent their illegal weapons profits on. They hope to make their army the only army, and from there if people wish to have wars, they will have to pay the Air Monks and Lethal to fight for them. They want the monopoly on war.

How's that?
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: New Plot: World Chaos Plot   New Plot: World Chaos Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:37 am

Muahaha! I like it. (My poor nation is going through a famine! Oh noes!) Maybe you could also get the Ice Nation somewhere? They seem kinda..lonely, ya'know? Just a thought.

Question! I'm guessing Lethal Corps. is gonna be a pretty big group? At the moment it's just me, Kura, and Kyo. But they were soon gonna be allies with Earthy's monks.. Okay, now I'm just confusing myself. :3

Are the water tribes going to be in this aswell?
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: New Plot: World Chaos Plot   New Plot: World Chaos Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:38 am

The Water Tribes are fine, as for the Ice Nation, I might add them in later. And as for Lethal, so far there are 3 playing characters, the rest can be NPC's for now, but when you do get more people, you can still have like lots of NPC's and stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Plot: World Chaos Plot   New Plot: World Chaos Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:48 am

World Chaos though? D: The Water Tribes won't have any fighting? Maybe you can have them create a barrier so none of the chaos effects them.. Just another thought.

Cool NPCs work. :3

((I really can't wait. This should be interesting.))
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: New Plot: World Chaos Plot   New Plot: World Chaos Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:50 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: New Plot: World Chaos Plot   New Plot: World Chaos Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:09 pm

NOBODY TRAMPLES WITH KYOKO'S TRIBE! Yuki D:

As for Amuri, she's gonna be having a lot of fun during this war. >:}
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: New Plot: World Chaos Plot   New Plot: World Chaos Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:38 pm

Question...um what is the Evil Air Monks secret army? You know since I kinda am them I would really like to know what it is, and also they all are not evil make sure you make a note on that. Only a few of the Monks have those plans and their plans are not really world domination they really want to be seen more of a threat and that they can actually cause some harm in the world rather then being some wimpy men and women who sit around meditating all day. To be honest the whole ideals of the Air Nomads you have are so not parallel to what I have as the man who is in charge of it all beliefs.

I know Kyoko is gonna hate me for this...but I think the Water Tribes should be effected by this. It does not have to be as huge as a rebellion, but for this plot to be logical and make sense. You can't just have a Nation out of the loop and be the perfect utopia when the other Nations are falling apart at the seams. What I am just saying is that the Tribes can be effected a little bit, I am sure they have some type of trade with at least more then one of the Nations listed above. Now with all that happening I am sure their trade is looking a little shaky so that means they may have to work more by fishing more and working harder on living without the aid of nearby Nations. The same may go for other smaller Nations in the world not mentioned above. Just you know a though...the new plot is World Chaos not A Set Number of Nations in Chaos while Some Nations are Kinda Doing Pretty Well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Plot: World Chaos Plot   New Plot: World Chaos Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:44 pm

I have an idea!!

Okay, what if the monks and Lethal don't become allies. (Extra chaoticness!)

It could be like.. Lethal has it's own territory (Earth Kingdom, etc), and so do the monks (Air Temples, etc.) They could possibly fight for resources in the different areas they 'claimed,' and have mini-wars, etcs. But the Lethal, being the more skilled group, possible win. Meanwhile however, both groups are attacking the Fire Nations for weapons and stuff.

In the end, Lethal is stronger and practically take over the monks as well as gain monks for new Lethal members. When everyone thinks the two major groups (Lethal and the Monks) are at peace and end all the fights, Lethal is just really building up an army to take over.

I kinda think it would be cool to have like different areas. Like Euphie is all, "Dude, what you do doin' here this is Lethal Territory." XD

But I think it would be cool. :]
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: New Plot: World Chaos Plot   New Plot: World Chaos Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:45 pm

Okay, I've reworked this, and I wasn't sure what to put for other nations, earthy gave me an idea though....I'm thinking civil war between the water tribes, and light and dark nation are well....hmm I can't think of one for them.

I've also reworked the thing for Lethal, they don't work with the Air Monks. They are however trying to take over, what they do is steal Fire Nation weapons like guns and cannons and explosives and sell them to the minorities and rebels so they can start wars, and they sell them for high prices, then when the wars start they start hiring you and you charge higher and get to kill lots. So you get to make a fortune and kill as much as you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Plot: World Chaos Plot   New Plot: World Chaos Plot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Plot: World Chaos Plot
Page 1 of 1