Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Dragon apps of the Dark State I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Dragon apps of the Dark State I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Dragon apps of the Dark State I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Dragon apps of the Dark State I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Dragon apps of the Dark State I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Dragon apps of the Dark State I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Dragon apps of the Dark State I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Dragon apps of the Dark State I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Dragon apps of the Dark State I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Dragon apps of the Dark State 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Dragon apps of the Dark State I_vote_lcapDragon apps of the Dark State I_voting_barDragon apps of the Dark State I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Dragon apps of the Dark State I_vote_lcapDragon apps of the Dark State I_voting_barDragon apps of the Dark State I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Dragon apps of the Dark State

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arashi
Banned
Banned
Arashi

Dragon apps of the Dark State Empty
PostSubject: Dragon apps of the Dark State   Dragon apps of the Dark State I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:58 pm

Name: Samael

Nickname: N/A

Species: Serpant Dragon

Appearance: Dragon apps of the Dark State Wind_serpent_by_demagis

Personality: Samael is a very kind and gentle dragon. One that is very kind and understanding. He always does his best to speak in perfect English for humans. With a high level of sympathy for humans Samael is always willing to lend a helping hand to those in need. Samael over all is the more emotional out of most dragons.

Background: Arashi met Samael during a mercenary job where he was paired up with a team that was supposed to go and slay a dragon.
Yet when they all arrived they were slaughtered by the dragon Samael. Everyone was killed but Arashi who was no match for the beast.
Eventually, when all else failed Arashi stood there, defeated and he simply said.
"Please don't kill me"
Samael hesitated to finish off Arashi since he stopped fighting and simply asked for mercy. Samael looks down at Arashi before saying
"Does light shine within your heart?"
It asked before it's eye's peered into Arashi's very soul. Once it did this it saw everything he wanted to do, and saw the light within. After talking with Arashi for sometime, Samael learned or Arashi's ideals to bring peace. It was then that Samael decided to follow Arashi in his cause as Dark Lord.
Back to top Go down
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

PostSubject: Re: Dragon apps of the Dark State   Dragon apps of the Dark State I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:32 pm

Approved! And awesome background history thingy
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Banned
Banned
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Dragon apps of the Dark State   Dragon apps of the Dark State I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:31 am

Dragon apps of the Dark State 1305481462539_HiRes_Dragons-s1920x1080-181912-580

Name: Orochi

Species: Giant Dragon

Appearance: (Up top)

Personality: Orochi is a very calm and collected Dragon, he does not bare bad feelings, nor good ones, he has a very neutral outlook on life and doesn't care one way or the other. Despite so massive and powerful Orochi can be brutal in combat and kill without second thought, but at the same time he will generally just avoid a fight unless ordered. Over all Orochi is a neutral dragon that is a type of body guard to both Arashi and Samael.

Background: The Dragon Samael and Orochi are like brothers, Samael took Arashi to a large moutain where he was to meet Orochi. Upon first glance Arashi thought he was looking at another mountain he saw that it had a house sized head which turned to face him. It was when he met Orochi that Samael told Orochi that he was to protect Arashi with his life and help him in anyway possible. This massive dragon does not reside in the Dark State as it is simply to big to be put in any place in the Dark State, so he simply flys around, going about life like normal. It is only when Arashi will call upon Orochi for help will he come to aid the Dark Lord in however he see's fit.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Banned
Banned
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Dragon apps of the Dark State   Dragon apps of the Dark State I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:55 am

Dragon apps of the Dark State Black_Dragon.85173646_large

Name: Alduin

Species: Demensional Dragon

Appearance: (Up top)

Personality: Aludin has a complete lack of morality and bloodlust for destrucion and chaos. Aludin is truly a Dragon to be feared as he does not care who you are or what you do, he will kill you with merciless intent and has no remorse for anything. Aludin is nearly uncontrolable and only has respect for those that can defeat him, or prove themselves worthy.

Background: Shortly after becoming Dark Lord Arashi was visited by Samael, saying that the Dragon Aludin was free. Arashi asked who Aludin was, Samael told him how Alduin was a dragon that traveled trough out demensions, killing and destorying everything in them, and that the human world was next. Arashi, Samael and Orochi all got together in order to stop Aludin. They all traveled to a land that was destory by Alduin, where he was so large and so massive that his very wing span blotted out the Sun. Not even Orochi was as large as Alduin. Arashi, Samael and Orochi all fought Alduin together. The battle took 3 days but eventually Alduin was defeated. Instead of dieing though Arashi gave him the chace to redeem himself by serving the Dark State. Alduin agreed and swore an oath to servitude to the Dark State and its Dark Lord. The thing about Dragons is when the make an oath, they are always honor bound to keep it. As of now Alduin resides in another demension somewhere, waiting for the day to be called by Arashi so that he may fight once more. Alduin is a very powerful Dragon and considered a last resort since the amount of destrction he can cause is terrifying. Arashi hopes to never use him in battle, but if he needed to, he would just need to simply call the name of Alduin.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Dragon apps of the Dark State   Dragon apps of the Dark State I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:18 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon apps of the Dark State   Dragon apps of the Dark State I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon apps of the Dark State
Page 1 of 1