Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Official Plot - World Peace (READ THIS THIRD!!) WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Official Plot - World Peace (READ THIS THIRD!!) WIP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Official Plot - World Peace (READ THIS THIRD!!) WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Official Plot - World Peace (READ THIS THIRD!!) WIP I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Official Plot - World Peace (READ THIS THIRD!!) WIP I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Official Plot - World Peace (READ THIS THIRD!!) WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Official Plot - World Peace (READ THIS THIRD!!) WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Official Plot - World Peace (READ THIS THIRD!!) WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Official Plot - World Peace (READ THIS THIRD!!) WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Official Plot - World Peace (READ THIS THIRD!!) WIP 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Official Plot - World Peace (READ THIS THIRD!!) WIP I_vote_lcapOfficial Plot - World Peace (READ THIS THIRD!!) WIP I_voting_barOfficial Plot - World Peace (READ THIS THIRD!!) WIP I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Official Plot - World Peace (READ THIS THIRD!!) WIP I_vote_lcapOfficial Plot - World Peace (READ THIS THIRD!!) WIP I_voting_barOfficial Plot - World Peace (READ THIS THIRD!!) WIP I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Official Plot - World Peace (READ THIS THIRD!!) WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Official Plot - World Peace (READ THIS THIRD!!) WIP Empty
PostSubject: Official Plot - World Peace (READ THIS THIRD!!) WIP   Official Plot - World Peace (READ THIS THIRD!!) WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:44 pm

The Previous Plots:

YAFO - Years After the Fall of Ozai

Prior to the First Plot - The Fall of Ozai, The Great Expansion - 0 YAFO to 400 YAFO

The world after Fire Lord Ozai was peaceful and prosperous, and remained so for several hundred years. 400 years of peace was spent rebuilding and picking up the pieces, and the Fire Nation redeemed themselves with a long line of good, and generous kings from the line of Zuko. New lands were discovered and populated, and those new lands grew into new nations and kingdoms (Elemental Kingdom, Sun Nation, Tengu Island). New kingdoms inhabited by benders who bended the elements of Light and Dark were discovered (The Light Kingdom and Dark Nation) and the all the world became one of peace and prosperity.

The First Plot - Invasion of the Dark Nation - 400 YAFO to 420 YAFO

Unfortunately, the peace was not to last, and the Dark Nation--a nation entirely made of Dark Benders--began to release massive armies and war machines, ones that could destroy the world and bind each nation to it's will. The Dark Nation began to invade neighbouring nations and Kingdoms and began their dark campaign to take over the world. The Dark Nation easily conquered the Light Kingdom, nearly wiping all of the Light Benders off the face of the earth for good--though a few managed to escape to the safety of Ba Sing Se. All of the Nations stood agains the Dark Nation, all of them united under the leadership of Fire Lord Honno-ji--grand father of future Fire Lord, Fire Lord Kouzai I. Honno-ji united the other nations armies against the Dark Nation, but unfortunately, his strong leadership was not to last. After his son, Crown Prince of the Fire Nation, Nobura, and his daughter-in-law, Princess Iwa-jima, were killed when their boat was destroyed and smashed to pieces by the Dark Nation Navy, Honno-ji sank into a small depression. Though he was still very--if not more--determined to destroy the Dark Nation armies, though his plans became more reckless and wild and his winning streak began to decline. Things took a turn for the worst when an entire Dark Nation Assissination Force, led by Lord Ibu of the Dark Nation, stormed the Fire Nation Capitol, broke into the palace, and assassinated the Fire Lord in his sleep. The rest of the royal family fled by morning--after quickly burying the Fire Lord--and the recently Crown Prince Kouzai--son of Nobura and grandson of Honno-ji--became acting Fire Lord in his family's stead. The group escaped to the safety of Sozin's Island, where they hid in the confines of the Hall of Fire Lords, hoping to hide and command their armies and country in secrecy until Ibu and his Dark Bender armies fell. Unfortunately this was not to be, the enchantments that were placed around Sozin's Island to protect it from intruders were broken, and Ibu and his armies stormed the beach and the Hall of Fire Lords and slaughtered the entire Royal Family. This marked the end of Fire Nation participation in the war, as Ibu claimed the Fire Nation throne for himself and ruled De Facto for many years to follow, and converted all of the Fire Nation army into Dark Nation soldiers and began his campaign on the Earth Kingdom next.

The Second Plot - The End of Darkness - 420 YAFO to 425 YAFO

5 years after Lord Ibu became Emperor Ibu, Supreme Ruler of the Dark and Fire Nations, and after he slaughtered the entire Fire Nation Royal Family, Crown Prince of the Fire Nation, Kouzai, is trained and ready for revenge. Though it initially appeared as if he was killed by Ibu's army, he survived, though not after attaining some facial scars, and trained in both Fire and Lightning bending as well as with his twin broadswords. Now that he is 16, Kouzai began his search for revenge and Emperor Ibu. Kouzai started his travels by heading from Ba Sing Se to the Souther Water Tribe, in search of his old friend, Ma Chao. Once he reached the Fire Nation however, he soon learned that Ma Chao had left and he was no where to be found. However, he ran into a young water bender boy named Wabty, and his cousin, Lee Chang. Together, the three of them headed for Ba Sing Se, still searching for Ma. There they ran into two new friends, Kalilili--a young fire bender who had escaped from her father's wrath and soon fell in love with Kouzai--and Lu Peng, a young Earth Bender who enjoyed tea and reading. Eventually the group flew to Sozin's Island in order to hatch Kali's dragon, Rashana. Eventually the group headed to Omashu and found another friend, Melody Sven. Then together, the entire group headed to the Fire Nation Capitol to eliminate Ibu. However, the attempt failed, and the group was forced to retreat. During the battle, Lee was killed, and Kouzai and Kali fell in love after his funeral. Togther, the group remained on Kouzai's house on Ember Island and trained there until they were ready to mount their attack on Ibu at the heart of his Nation. This time, they recruited the help of the Earth Kingdom and they fought Ibu and his army on the beaches of the Dark Nation. Ibu released a massive cannon to destroy his enemies, but it back fired and destroyed the entire Dark Nation, binding it to the Spirit World and killing Ibu and his Dark Benders. With the Dark Nation destroyed, Kouzai returned to power on the throne, Kalilili became his queen, Lu Peng became Earth King, Ma Chao was found hiding in an Air Temple claiming to be on vacation, and Lee returned to life after the final battle. However, the final battle was not without it's losses and resulted in the death of Melody Sven though they did meet a young Fire Bender named Lynn who instantly became friends with the group. And the end of the battle resulted in many years of peace.

Mini Plot I - The Death of a King, The Union of Lovers - 435 YAFO

Kouzai and his group of friends get together again as Lynn returns from her ten years of travelling. Everyone is older now and well into their duties and personal lives. Lynn first returns to the Earth Kingdom and visits Lu just as Kouzai finishes visiting him. The three of them catch up on old times before Kouzai departs. Lu soon realizes that he's in love with Lynn, but doesn't know how to express it. Kouzai and Kalilili then invite over Lynn and Lu in order to get them together, and a after much meddling from Kouzai, Lu finally admits his feelings for Lynn and the two agree to marry within the month. A few days later, Kouzai begins to act strangely and captures Ma Chao and a friend from Lynn's past named Akira who wants to break up Lynna and Lu and brings them to an underground bunker where he has them murdered. When he is discovered, he escapes to the Fire Nation palace and his hunted by Lu and Lynn. The two soon find out that it was an imposter Kouzai and the real Kouzai is tied up in his palace. Kouzai soon frees himself and fights the imposter, the two battle till the death, and Kouzai dies when he jumps between his wife and a bolt of the attackers lightning. The attacker/imposter escapes and Kouzai--despite all of the healers best efforts--dies. Later that day, during the reading of Kouzai's Will, Kouzai's brother Chan appears and attempts to take the throne for himself. However, his plans backfire when Kali reveals that she is pregnant with Kouzai's child, and he is the true heir to the throne. Enraged, Chan plans to attack and kill Kali, but Kouzai--in a spirit form--intervenes and kills Chan instead. After final parting words to Kali and his friends, he departs from the world for the time being.

The Third Plot - Darkness Covers the World - 449 YAFO YAFO to 450 YAFO

Crown Prince Lee, son of Kali and Kouzai is a rebellious young boy who is discovered to be the Avatar. The world is in trouble and natural disasters start to shake it. As Kouzai starts to gather up all his father's friend's children--as well as a new addition to his team, Phantom--

Mini Plot II - Fire Lord's Assassination - 465 YAFO

Mini Plot III - Destruction of the Water Tribes - 485 YAFO

The Fourth Plot - The Council of Ten - 501 YAFO to 503 YAFO

The Fifth Plot - Sasuno'o's Attack, Pyro and Fire - 530 YAFO to 531 YAFO

The Sixth Plot - The Second Invasion of Darkness - 536 YAFO to 537 YAFO

The Seventh Plot - Sasusno'o's Return and Fall 541 YAFO to 543 YAFO

The Eigth Plot - Warrior's Return - 562 YAFO to 563 YAFO

The Ninth Plot - Lethal Weapons - 595 YAFO to 596 YAFO

The Current Plot - 706 YAFO (Now)

~If you have any question(s) please PM me, Fire Lord Kouzai, or Earth King Akio. Posting the question(s) in this thread is also acceptable.~

Last edited by Fire Lord Kouzai on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:10 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Official Plot - World Peace (READ THIS THIRD!!) WIP
Page 1 of 1