Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Dark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Dark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Dark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Dark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Dark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Dark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Dark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Dark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Dark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Dark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Dark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins I_vote_lcapDark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins I_voting_barDark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Dark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins I_vote_lcapDark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins I_voting_barDark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Dark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Dark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Dark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins   Dark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:59 am

| Darin "Ba'sill" |

Dark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins Judal_11

Getting into the Dark Bender State was difficult. Leaving was supposed to be a no-brainer. However, Ba'sill couldn't do much lugging around a half-comatose missing prince, now could he? His first priority had to be getting Roman stabilized.

Holy hell. That was expensive.

Potions, medical treatments, private doctors, confidants, and a comfortable, healthy residence were all shit Ba'sill had no choice but to figure out how to afford. He had a hefty amount of savings, but he covered the rest by doing odd jobs and stealing the rest of the things he needed. Roman wasn't going to survive waiting for him to sell junk. He needed to get treated right then and there. So Darin busted his ass day and night to make sure the boy didn't die. People underestimated the prowess of an eleven-year-old, but most people understood the intelligence and experience of an eleven-year-old assassin in training.

When Roman was finally healthy enough to walk around with no problem, Darin took him out to explore, and maybe teach him a thing or two about pick-pocketing. Roman would have none of that, however, as kind as he was. He burst into tears and Darin, frustrated, quickly snatched him aside before someone thought he was abusing the damn kid.

However, when Ba'sill snatched him, Roman's arm flew out and hit someone. Shocked, Roman ceased crying and immediately broke out into a long series of apologies, bowing low.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" Roman gasped, making Ba'sill frown. He knew the kid had a speech impediment, but it seemed to be getting much better under Darin's tutelage. Great for him.

"Stop bowing," Ba'sill snapped. "You're a prince. Princes don't bow."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan

PostSubject: Re: Dark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins   Dark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:13 am

"It's fine." Said Micheal the young dark nation princess. "I'm Micheal." Said the princess holding out her hand. Not wanting to give out her full identity she hid her family emblem in her sleaves. "You are not from around here are you?" she asked turning her head to the right.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Dark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins   Dark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:23 am

| Darin "Ba'sill" |

Spoiler:

Ba'sill straightened, noting that the voice sounded quite young. Then, lo and behold, a girl a good three or four inches shorter than him was holding her hand out to Roman. Roman blinked shyly at her, his large gray eyes misty, before bringing his own up to shake it. Roman's shoulder-length blue hair was tugged into a halfhearted ponytail, Darin's efforts to make him seem somewhat presentable on the streets since his hair wasn't long enough to braid. The two certainly looked like they've been through hell.

The girl, Micheal, however,was elegant. Although she was around Roman's age, her voice was smooth and intelligent. Obviously someone from high social standing, and she might damn well be the princess. As a formal assassin, Darin had extensive information of all the royal families and nobles. It was all a part of being what he was. That was how he'd come to save Roman.

Michael began to turn her head to the right, still speaking in that calm, intelligent voice of hers. "You are not from around here, are you?"

"Nope," Ba'sill said. "But you seem to fit right in. Where are you headed?"

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan

PostSubject: Re: Dark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins   Dark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:37 am

"I live here." she said smiling at the assassin. "Need someone to show you around?" she asked full heartedly. She then rubbed her green eye leaving her blue eye wide open. She then pulled out a couple of peaces of bread from her sleave and started eating it. Remembering there were people there she let out a laugh "Sorry here have some." She then held out a small bag of bread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins   Dark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Bender State :: Of Royalty and Child Assassins
Page 1 of 1