Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barA bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barA bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A bad case of amnesia (closed)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:51 pm

Setomaru growled at the spikes penetrating the soldiers, and the arrow coming from somewhere. He turned towards the bush where the arrow was coming from. He ran towards it, and then looked towards another rustling in the bush, where one more man came from. He ran towards the man and swiped him to the side, into the trunk of a tree, where his head was stuck. Setomaru made a rock fist and smashed the mans back, then earth-bended the tree trunk into the sky, and it flew away. He looked around him, and then went back to the bush where Bailey was. He sniffed it, and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:33 pm

Yami stood, reaching for her knives. That's strange, it's as if I automatically know my weapons. Even with my memory loss, I can probably use these weapons really well, she thought. As her hand fell on her smaller, throwing knife, she noticed that her larger knife, the saxe knife, wasn't in it's scabbard. Then she remembered Bailey holding it earlier, covered in the blood from the assassin. Yami stood and looked to where the man lay dead, and there was her knife, covered in blood and laying on the ground.

Without saying anything, she jumped out of the bushes, rolling as she hit the ground. When she came to her feet again, she jumped over a spear that was thrown at her and ran to where the knife lay. She picked it up and looked around. She felt more secure now that she had both of her weapons in her hands, ready for use. She noticed that somewhere in the trees, a dark bender was sitting, bending shadows into spikes that shot into the backs of the enemies.

Yami looked over at the man who called himself Setomaru. He didn't look normal. He seemed like he was undergoing some kind of transformation. Yami felt something stirring inside her, giving her this gut-wrenching feeling. She dismissed the feeling and threw the throwing knife to a man who had jumped out of the bushes behind Bailey. The knife struck the man dead in the chest, killing him instantly. Yami had a disgusted feeling, as if killing people was the most repulsive thing ever.

Yami decided that if she were the one being targeted, it would probably be best if she hid. She leaped backwards into the trees. She shrugged her bow off of her back and began jogging around the perimeter, shooting through the trees at enemies who dared come within her sight. As she was running, she tripped on something and fell face first to the ground. She turned and saw that it wasn't a something, but a someone who had been hiding in the shadows. She held her knife, ready to kill the person, when she realized that he wasn't wearing the same clothes as the other men. Instead, he wore all black: black pants, black shirt, and a black trench coat. Even his hair was black. Yami couldn't see his face in the shadows, but she put her knife back into its scabbard and said, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:50 pm

Drago had a small frown, "i'm drago... don't you remember me...yami?" drago was the person who would do anything to help his friends, however if they got hurt he would start breaking down inside, he knew yami lost her memory...and also knew he couldn't do anything about it. "don't you remember me yami?" he repeated, "it's me drago...your boyfriend" he said near breaking down crying...he hated seeing his friends hurt nether less someone he loves.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:30 pm

Bailey kept a close on eye on Yami while she looked around the forest. The letter said one attacker, who else got a letter? She thought to herself as she leaped after Yami. Drago was standing there in front of Yami's new attack. She stepped in between of the two of them for a second to make sure Yami wouldn't attack. "Drago, I'm sorry but she seems to have lost her memory." Bailey looked around them as she spoke, keeping an eye out for any other attackers and trying to watch what Seto was going through.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:51 pm

When Yami made eye contact with Drago, her head started throbbing again. But this time, it wasn't just her head. Her heart began pounding harder as well. This Drago person was definitely somebody from her forgotten past. She dropped the knife and grasped her head in pain. She just had to remember! She had just almost killed a guy who claimed to be her boyfriend! He had a hurt expression on his face, as if her not recognizing him was destroying him inside.

Bailey jumped between the two, explaining to Drago what was going on with Yami losing her memory. Yami tried to look around Bailey to see Drago again, see if she could find some shred of memory in her mind from seeing his face. Then she heard the unmistakable sound of an arrow being loosed from a bow. Yami turned and the world seemed to move in slow motion as she realized that the arrow was aimed at Drago. Yami lunged forward and caught the arrow just before it reached Drago's neck. She turned to him and said, "That was close. You should probably pay more attention...Drago"

Yami looked at the arrow, seeing a sticky substance dripping down the tip. Poison. She was relieved that she had caught the arrow before it hit Drago. She then turned and shot her own arrow back at the attacker, killing him instantly. Once again, she had a hurt feeling inside from killing somebody. She shook the feeling aside, then looked around, noticing that there wasn't anybody within close proximity.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:29 pm

I can't even control myself! I'm acting like an animal! Setomaru thought to himself, as he was looking around. He ran and punched a tree, snapping it in half, and then ran to a bush, swiping at it. He noticed the bush where 3 people were talking. He ran to it, and swiped at it vigorously, and stared at it, until he jumped over it and saw them. He jumped back, took a tree out of the ground, and threw it at Bailey.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:01 pm

Bailey watched as Seto moved from bush to tree, destroying the area in a animal-like rampage. Seeing him move toward her, she pulled up her bow and aimed an arrow at him in case he had also lost his mind and thought they weren't friends. "Seto calm down." She yelled at him as he pulled a tree from the ground and flung it at her. Dropping her stance, Bailey leaped back to Yami, protecting Yami from the tree's directionality and hoping it would loose momentum before striking them. "Seriously, Seto, calm down. You have to calm down!" She yelled again, closing her eyes as she heard the tree get closer to them.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:51 pm

Drago noticed how Setomaru was acting and quickly shackled him in thick Shadow chains, he then fired an electrical net at him hoping to knock him out with electricity. if that didn't work he would stay more the defensive and cover himslf with shadows as an armor, "Calm Down Setomaru...One Tail Stop it!!!" he screamed.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:30 pm

Setomaru roared before finally breaking out of the shackles. He made a giant earth ball ( the size of a small house) and threw it at Drago. He then ran towards towards a small nearby village. He bursted through the door of a house, and picked up a table. He through it at one of the people there, the rest running in terror. It almost hit the person, when a gust of air blew it at the wall. Setomaru fell onto the ground, the aura gone. Luckily, the power had reverted just before it hit the person. That felt good. his bijuu told him, jus before he finally hit the ground, knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:55 pm

Yami felt a tugging in her stomach, as if something in there were getting ready to burst. She stood, and looked at her hands. They were glowing white. She was taken aback by the weird power, but decided that it must have increased her strength. She took a defensive stance, her right hand pulled back in a fist. The world seemed to be moving in slow motion. In Yami's eyes was a look of determination, an unwavering confidence. Yami had no idea where the confidence had come from, she had been utterly afraid earlier.

Yami waited until the last second, her eyes closed. She pictured the earth ball flying toward them. She knew that if she didn't do something, all three of them were doomed. She opened her eyes which now seemed to burn orange with fury. She lunged toward the ball and punched it, splitting it in half, one half flying to her left, the other to her right. Her hand was smoking as she landed, still glowing white. She wan't sure why, but she was grinning, as if it was fun that their lives were put in danger.

As she was staring at her hands, the glow began to fade, and so did Yami's confidence. She immediately felt lost and alone again, and added to that, she was now exhausted from the power burst. She sat down, holding her head in her hands, trying to remember...SOMETHING. She just couldn't recall anything from her past. She looked toward Bailey and Drago with pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bad case of amnesia (closed)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next