Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 3 I_voting_barA bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 3 I_voting_barA bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A bad case of amnesia (closed)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:09 pm

Drago chased the one tails into the house as he saw a group of the household running out. he saw Seto going on a rampage and he created numerous amount of shadow chains filled with patterns and tried to wrap seto in them, he then sent an electrical current through the chains trying to paralyze his with electricity. he then formed a hammer made of shadows and attempted to hit him in the head.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:22 pm

Bailey moved to follow Seto, but kept herself back wanting to stay by Yami's side. She was torn between going to help Seto calm down and protecting Yami from any other future attacks. In her debate, Drago ran off after Seto and she sighed. "I'll take care of Yami, I promise you, Drago." She yelled after him before turning to Yami's pleading eyes. "I don't know how to help you right now, but can you tell me what you remember?" Bailey sat down next to Yami, her hand still on her bow in case someone came by. "Even if its just little things, we can start small." Bailey kept her voice calm and reassuring. She didn't really know much about Yami's past or what had happened since the last time they departed, but she would work with whatever Yami had to give her.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:41 pm

((BTW: Setomaru befriended his bijuu already. Just sayin.))

Wake up. I said, wake up! WAKE UP! his bijuu yelled at him. Setomaru got up and quickly dodged his attempts to attack him. Did you really have to do that? he told it. Well, you looked like you were in trouble. it said back. Well, I appreciate you going 1rst form instead of 2nd. THAT would of gotten ugly... No problem, bro. he looked at Drago. "What's the big idea? I stopped, didn't I?" he said, smiling. He looked at the person on the ground and helped them up. "No harm, no foul, eh?" he said. "Alright. Back to Yami."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:45 pm

Yami looked at Bailey. "Trust me, I've been trying to remember. And I feel like I have met you guys before, but any scenes from my past are blurry, when I try to see into my memory, I can't see anything. The last thing I remember was waking up and seeing you pull my knife out of the assassin's stomach. That's it. I can't remember a thing past that. Yami said, hoping that at least talking about her memory would help bring something back. It didn't.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 2:05 pm

Drago looked at seto...confused, "you go on a rampage for a minute then your normal the next? why did you do that?" he ran back to yami , when a painful headache hit his head, but then went away. he continued running back to his beloved yami hoping that..."wait was this set up?" he said , "if there was a mind bender near by yami could esily go in a rampage!" he said out loud to seto.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:56 am

Bailey hugged Yami a hug , wishing there was something she could possibly do to help when she heard something nearby. "Yami, do you hear anything?" She whispered into Yami's ear, keeping her voice low but audible. Another snap of a twig and Bailey let Yami go, spinning around with bow and arrow at the ready to face whoever was standing there. "Show yourself or I shoot. This is your only warning!" Bailey yelled, eyeing the darkened area behind her. She couldn't pin point where the sound came from exactly, but the tree line laid out a small area for someone to be standing. Moving a bit closer, Bailey started to get a headache. She stepped between the trees and Yami. If it's a bender, they can't get to Yami without getting through me first. She thought, keeping her eyes glued on the darkness in front of her. She started to count, giving the person ten counts to show themselves before she let her arrow fly. Ten.....Nine......Eight....
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:21 am

Setomru face-palmed himself. "Your right! This is obviously a set-up...or so we think." he said looking at Drago. "Although, if this mind bender wants to get to Yami's mind, i'm pretty sure he's gonna have to get through the 5-tails." Setomaru said, grinning. "So, we just need to get Yami out of here. Why don't we use that dragon of yours?" he said to Drago.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:02 pm

The man walked out of the trees, holding his hands up. "Don't worry, I'm unarmed. I just came to say something: Yami, the spirit king has invited you to the Spirit World" He said, grinning. Yami stood up, the pupils of her eyes now expanding and overwhelming the sapphire blue. "I am honored to accept his invitation" She said. The man looked at her and said, "Good, now kill all of them"

Yami looked around at her enemies. Bailey was standing in front of her, while Drago and Setomaru were running back to them through the trees. Yami drew her bow and aimed it at Bailey. However, in this trance, she wasn't as fast as normal, so the shot would be easier for Bailey to dodge if she did.

The man laughed. "Before you ask any questions, let me explain. The old brainwashing method used in Ba-Sing-Se over 700 years ago was long and ineffective. However, I have developed a faster, easier way to brainwash. My assassin who knocked out Yami earlier hit a perfect nerve on the back of her head, and the next words he said sealed the curse. You may have noticed him mumbling after Yami was unconscious. The words he said were, 'You don't know who you are. When you hear the key phrase, my master will control you' and thats where that came from. So you see, the girl is now completely under my control."
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:25 pm

Bailey hissed in frustration as the man walked out, her bow still ready to fire. She didn't trust him as far as she could throw him, and now Yami was speaking nonsense with him. By the time Bailey caught on to Yami's possession, Yami was shooting at her with the bow. Bailey moved to dodge her attack, but was a tiny bit too slow. The arrow pierced into her left forearm, lodging itself there, but not going fully through. Bailey cursed as she fell to the ground by Yami. "Yami, please stop this. This isn't you and you know it." Bailey slowly got to her feet and put her bow back over her shoulder. She kept a close eye on they puppet master, but was too concerned for the puppet. Without thinking hard on it, Bailey broke the arrow's end off about three inches from her flesh and threw it to the ground. Another hit like that wouldn't kill her, but if Yami regained her skills Bailey would be in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:35 pm

Yami snarled and looked down at Bailey. She was now too close for Yami to use her bow, so Yami pivoted and aimed toward the direction the Seto and Drago were coming from. She didn't know which one to shoot, so she took out one arrow and held it in her mouth, then drew another arrow and knocked it on the string. She shot the first arrow at Setomaru and the second at Drago, aiming for their chests. However, her aim wasn't perfectly accurate, so even if the two men moved slightly, they wouldn't be killed, just wounded. She then turned and drew one of her knifes and looked down at Bailey, aiming to throw it at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bad case of amnesia (closed)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next