Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A bad case of amnesia (closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A bad case of amnesia (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A bad case of amnesia (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A bad case of amnesia (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A bad case of amnesia (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A bad case of amnesia (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A bad case of amnesia (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A bad case of amnesia (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A bad case of amnesia (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A bad case of amnesia (closed) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A bad case of amnesia (closed) I_vote_lcapA bad case of amnesia (closed) I_voting_barA bad case of amnesia (closed) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A bad case of amnesia (closed) I_vote_lcapA bad case of amnesia (closed) I_voting_barA bad case of amnesia (closed) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A bad case of amnesia (closed)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

A bad case of amnesia (closed) Empty
PostSubject: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:54 pm

Yami Sentoki was walking around the Vermillion Empire colonies. At least, that's what she thought. She had managed to get herself entirely lost while trying to get back home in the empire from some time she had spent in the earth kingdom. She noticed that the people in this particular village were dressed in Vermillion Empire clothing, so she assumed it was under the empire's control. Yami tried to ask people where she was, but she kept her face hidden in the shadow of her cloak's hood, so she looked suspicious and people didn't trust her. She didn't dare show her face or tell people her name since she didn't want to be recognized.

Yami found herself in a forest outside of town, hunting her dinner. She had just shot a fat rabbit through its eye (that way there isn't a puncture in the pelt, which she planned to sell) when she heard a rustling in the bushes behind her. She quickly turned around, drawing her knife. "Who's there? Show yourself!" she shouted in the direction of the sound. She knew that only a human would have made that much noise, although some injured animals were that clumsy as well.

Yami walked toward the bush, holding her knife out in front of her. She pushed the bush aside to find a small spring, where many animals had gathered for water. "Hello? Who's there?" She called, waiting for somebody to reply. She knelt down at the water, noticing that it was a freshwater spring. She began to fill up a canteen when she felt a sharp pain behind her eyes. She turned to see a masked man holding a knife which he had probably used to whack her in the head.

Yami's vision was fuzzy, but she moving in to attack anyway. The two of their blades clashed multiple times before the man feigned and managed to get behind Yami, hitting her head again. She fell, almost unconscious. With the little strength she had left, she threw her knife at the man, but passed out before she was able to see that the knife had lodged itself in the man's stomach. Yami lay there unconscious, likely suffering from a concussion.

Last edited by loolaalee on Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:23 pm

Bailey searched through the woods, sent to find a known hunter and take him down. He was going against orders from his gang leader by the time she received the letter. She walked carefully, knowing he would likely lay a trap or two for his victims. Hearing a commotion in the distance, Bailey sprinted forward, running toward whomever he was attacking now. Her arrival, although too late, found her standing in front of her friend while the hunter lay dead. "Yami," Bailey called out before running to her friend's side. "Yami, can you hear me, are you ok?" She looked her over, checking for any visual wounds, but couldn't find any. She wasn't sure what caused Yami to lay unconscious, but she had to help her friend. Gathering some spring water in a leaf, Bailey pored a bit over Yami's forehead, hoping the cool water would help wake her. "Filthy scum, attacking someone like Yami. You brought this on yourself." Bailey yelled at the hunter, moving to him for a second to check if he was dead or not. A small mumble came from his mouth and his eyes blinked open with pain. "By the orders of your master, you are no longer in service." Bailey told him, ripping the blade out and finishing the kill quickly.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:48 pm

Yami's head hurt. A lot. She could her somebody talking, then the unmistakable sound of a knife being pulled out of a wound, followed by a brief cry of pain before whoever it was who yelled fell dead. Yami tried to sit up, realizing that her face was wet. Her eyes opened to find a man laying dead on the ground and a girl holding a knife which was covered in blood. Yami's eyes shot open, and she slid backwards a little bit from fear. "W-who are you? And what's going on here?" Yami said, then cringed in pain as her head started throbbing again. She tried to think, but nothing came to her. She couldn't remember anything before she was knocked out. Then she realized something: she couldn't remember anything at all!

Yami began to panic inwardly. She couldn't even remember her own name! She looked around, frustrated and confused. She figured that however she was knocked unconscious must have caused a concussion, and she was suffering from memory loss. She looked at her reflection in the water, noticing that there was no blood, and she didn't feel any physical wounds. Her hand fell to her scabbard, where she noticed that one of the knives was missing. Strange, she thought, how do I know what weapons I have but I can't even remember my name? she pondered this, then looked back at the girl, realizing that the knife in her hand belonged to Yami. Pain seared through Yami's head as she looked at the girl's face, as if she was from a forgotten memory.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:55 am

"Your failing to retrieve memories. Interesting." Setomaru said. He was standing on the branch of a tree that was somewhere behind Bailey. He jumped down, revealing himself. "While you guys were off doing whatever, I was making an antidote for Okashi here. He's sick." Setomaru said, as he walked towards them. Okashi scurried onto his shoulder wearing a heavy tiny cloth that protected him from cold. Setomaru tossed a vitamin into Okashi's mouth. "So, what's wrong with Yami?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:22 am

Yami felt another shock of pain as she looked at the guy. Then she realized something. He had called her Yami, which could be her forgotten name. She decided to say, "Yami? I-is that my name?"
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:44 pm

Bailey walked slowly forward to Yami, ignoring Seto for the moment. Something is seriously wrong if she can't even remember her own name. She thought, putting down the sword and any other weapons she had before sitting beside her. "Yes, Yami. That is your name, although I am unsure of your last name. How are you feeling? You have been beaten up pretty badly." Bailey spoke gingerly, being very careful with the tone she used and what she said. She didn't want to upset Yami or make her think Bailey was a threat. "I know you must be a bit afraid, but everything is okay now. You are among friends." She looked around for a bit, searching for some moss to soak in water. The tree Seto had jumped down from's base was covered in the green meshy stuff, with a smile Bailey turned and started over to it with her dagger in hand. Careful not to cut the moss apart, she began to peal it from the bark. After a handful was removed, she took it carefully to the stream and let it soak, filling the adsorbent fibers with the cool water. "Here, this might help with the pain." Bailey turned back to Yami, handing her the moss.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:16 pm

Yami took the moss. "Thank you, miss. I-I feel like I should know you, especially since you both know my name." She said, addressing them both with the last sentence. Bailey had been right about Yami being afraid. She was lost and confused and didn't even remember her own name. She didn't know who to trust and who not to trust, and felt utterly alone. This was the source of her fear. The courageous Yami that was know before was now consumed by fear and confusion. She didn't even know about the 5-tails, and as a result it couldn't communicate with her, not like it would have wanted to anyway. "So...what are your names? And...where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:06 am

"I'm Setomaru." Setomaru said. He looked to Bailey as he started to hear a rustle in the woods. Heads up, fool. Someone's coming. the one-tail said to him. "Someone's coming, and i'd rather not have to deal with them while she's having amnesia. Can you get her somewhere?" he told Bailey, then he looked to the "mysterious" attacker. "Ok, You have to 3 to show yourself. Come for another quick attack on Ya-" he was interrupted when another man with a blade jumped behind him. Setomaru dodged it, and jumped back, as another one came behind him and tried to attack. He was surrounded by about 6 people. Alright, lets go.

They all attacked at the same time, to which he air-jumped high into the sky and landed back, as one of them stabbed him in the arm. I feel like i'm getting deja vu... he thought, remembering what had happened with the six people that attacked him in the light state. Quickly, another one stabbed him in the same spot. Beige aura started to surround him. Already? Come one, I was just getting started!he thought to himself a he sarted to grow fangs and his eyes turned red.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:08 pm

suddenly numerous spikes of darkness came out of the shadows of the trees, stabbing the six men in non-vital organs...it looked like random spike coming out of the ground however each one was accounted for. Drago was hiding in the shadows...he knew yami was alright...but he kind of over heard what happened and knew that yami lost her memory and didn't have the courage to confront that. the spikes returned to the shadows and the men fell unconscious and bleeding. he stayed hidden too afraid to come out.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:49 pm

Bailey nodded to Seto before helping Yami to her feet and moving her away from the clearing. "Yami, I'm Bailey. We haven't been friends long, but we have had some interesting times." She told Yami in a hushed whisper as they hid behind a bush. She heard the rustle of someone moving near them, but couldn't tell who it was or where they were exactly. Her mind went into hyper-drive, pulling her bow over her head and moving to brace herself on a knee. If it was some kind of animal, she'd let it be, but if any human came near her.. Bailey wasn't sure if she would let the arrow fly on sight or wait to establish an identity before releasing it. Either way, her mind was set on helping to protect Yami the best way she knew how.

Bailey peered up and over the bush to find an attacker standing, waiting to attack Seto next. She motioned for Yami to stay quiet before setting herself up and aiming for the guy's neck. "I never meant to come here to kill, I'm just doing a job." Bailey spoke to herself as she breathed in and let the arrow fly. As soon as the arrow left the shaft of the bow, she ducked down behind the bush. Closing her eyes, she waited for the familiar sound of the pointed stone piercing into the flesh of his neck. The sound came with a crunching echo, letting Bailey relax just a bit. The number of attackers were too grand for her to shoot all of them, and it seemed like Seto may be loosing control by himself. Bailey wasn't sure, and hadn't spent a lot of time with the tailed members of the community. She wasn't even sure if Yami realized the demon inside her either.

It had been a while since Bailey had spent time with Yami, but she was confident they would find a way to bring Yami's memories back. While hunched over the bush, Bailey watched the fight, trying to pick who she could attack from there and who was too close to Seto. A twig broke in the near distance, making Bailey spin on her heels and pull up her bow from instinct. Yami may not remember how to fight, so I have to fight for her. Bailey thought as she scanned the forest line around her for any kind of movement.

Last edited by Bailey Jane on Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bad case of amnesia (closed)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next