Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 4 I_voting_barA bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 4 I_voting_barA bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A bad case of amnesia (closed)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:23 am

drago's eyes literally lite up in blue flames, he unsheathed his black on his back and sliced the two arrows in mid air with a single hit. he fired a huge flame into the air and died out in the sky at the level at the sky, " i just need fifteen minutes, " he said to seto, "Yami, it's me Drago...can't you remember?!" he said running towards her, drago suddenly stopped and fell on his knees, the curse mark start to spread wildly, around his face and arms and parts of his back, he then stood up, and started laughing maniacally, "sorry mindbender but it's not that easy to take over my thoughts," the curse mark took over his mind and drew two sprears from the shadows and threw them at the man, and the other at yami's knife.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:03 pm

The man dodged the spear and said, "I wouldn't advise doing that. I'm not sure if this will happen, but killing me might release the curse and she will remember everything. However, there is also a chance that by killing me, her mind control will fry her mind, and kill her along with me. It's a 50/50 chance, and your odds don't seem to much in your favor." The man was grinning, knowing that he wouldn't be killed with that chance. "Also, let me add one more thing: Yami, kill the Black Phoenix first."

--------------

"Yes sir." Yami said, and looked back at Drago. As soon as she was the curse mark on his face, she fell to her knees, her head throbbing. She wasn't sure what was right and what was wrong, but she didn't know these people, and they were her enemies...right?

The man saw Yami and said, "Yami, I told you to kill him! Kill him now!" Yami stood and shook her head. She picked up her knife and walked slowly to Drago, ready to plunge the knife into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:12 pm

Tereto Tatame had been watching from the trees. he didn't like what was happening. he held his hand out and an arrow formed as the earth rose to his hand. he knocked it, pulled back and let loose at the man who seemed to be controlling the woman with the knife. he had heard him say there was a 50 50 chance of both him and the girl dying so he aimed for his rear, hoping the pain would distract him long enough to free the woman.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:19 pm

Drago caught her arm, "yami don't you remember me?" he said as a tear fell from his eye, the curse mark slowly vanished from his face, "remember the time you tried throwing a paint arrow at me the first time we met at the inn, don't you remember how Leo used to tease us everytime he saw us together, don't you remeber when i was nearly torn in half by a snake... don't you remember anyything?" he knew it might be that last resort he had, if it didn't work he will have to take the 50/50 chance
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:34 pm

Bailey thought about scrambling away from where Yami stood, but instead decided to stay where she was. She didn't want to hurt her friend, and she had a good view of the guy controlling her as well. The mind is a delicate little thing, you shouldn't go playing with them. She thought as she stood, bow and arrow ready to fly at the guy. So I can't kill him, huh? Well, who said I was going to kill him? Bailey thought, letting her arrow fly right for his bicep. "If you aren't going to release Yami, I'm going to make you wish you had." Bailey stepped closer to the man, getting another arrow out and ready. "Don't worry, I promise not to kill you."

Something inside Bailey turned her, forming a dark opinion as she moved closer to him. A figure stood behind the man and came into Bailey's eyesight. She closed her eyes for a second, hoping they were here to help and not hurt them, and then opened them back up. "You see, Mister, I made a promise to a friend and NO ONE goes against those promises." Bailey pulled the arrow back and let it fly toward the guy's other arm. Her mind set on making him feel as much pain as she could before he let Yami go, and he would let Yami go.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:49 pm

"Yo, guys. Calm down. He's not the one controlling Yami. He's obviously playing us, because HE'S the one being controlled." he said, pointing at a guy with a dark cloak that was standing in behind the group. The hood made a shadow over his face, covering it. "And this guys is obviously a necromancy-bender, as the are all dead bodies. Just look at their eyes." he said. If you looked in all of their eyes, you could see that it was slightly glowing, but not noticeably. "So, it's completely fine if I do this..." he said, before walking to the guy and stabbing him in the leg with a  blade. "See? He's...well...dead again." it had no affect on Yami. The man quickly disappeared out of the woods, leaving Yami's mind to regulate again. "Now, whether he was trying to control the 5-tails, i'm not sure, but observing what's been happening...it should have been pretty easy to figure out."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:02 pm

The man ran off into the woods, then stopped and bended himself into the forest shadows. From their, he couldn't give Yami's orders, but she was still under the command to kill all of them. He grinned, knowing that his plan was going to work, and he would have all these wanted people ready to sell, even if they were dead.

Yami's head was hurting badly. She was confused and still didn't know who to trust. She stumbled around a little bit. At one point, she nearly tripped over a rock that was right in front of Drago. She shifted her footing so she was standing on the rock. She tried to open her eyes, but the pain was too excruciating. She lost her balance and fell forward, right into Drago.

And her lips touched his.

Yami's eyes shot open, noticing that she was accidentally kissing Drago. She remembered everything now. She noticed the knife in her hand, and the arrows all over the place. She turned to face Bailey, who had the end of an arrow shaft stuck in her arm, which was badly bleeding. But the shaft was painted...gray. The arrows, Yami realized, were hers, and she remembered being posessed. She dropped the knife and pulled away from Drago, tears streaming down her face. She was panicking inside, realizing that she had just been about to kill her friends! She stood and looked at them all. Once again, the thought that she was a monster entered her head. However, instead of running, she just sat on the rock and held her face in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:10 pm

Tereto watched as a man he didn't see at first ran into the woods he followed until he disappeared. When he did he dropped from the trees and retraced his steps back to the group. He leaned against a tree and looked towards the group.

"Get out of these woods. Its not safe here'' he said.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:34 pm

Drago held her tight within his arm hugging her trying to confort her, he didn't say anything but his actions said enough to her than what he can say. however he did say something, "i'm always here if you need me," he said pointing a finger to her heart.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:18 pm

Yami let the tears flow. She was the old Yami again, but now she was torn up inside. It would take time for these mental wounds to heal. She looked up at Drago, then hugged him back, crying into his shirt. She hated herself for trying to kill him, Bailey, and Seto. She was angry for being weak enough to be controlled. But mostly, she felt confused. She was still wondering why the man had tried to possess her in the first place. And he wanted Drago dead first. It didn't make any sense to Yami. If he was wanted to kill Drago, why didn't he just do it himself? Then it hit her: If the man had tried to kill Drago on his own, he would have been killed. But controlling the girl he loved and forcing her to kill him? The man must have figured that Drago would have rather died then kill Yami.

Yami stood and wiped her eyes. "That man over there is right. We need to get somewhere safe and densely populated before dark. You never know when he could come back and try it again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bad case of amnesia (closed)   A bad case of amnesia (closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bad case of amnesia (closed)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next