Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sneaking Out (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sneaking Out (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sneaking Out (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sneaking Out (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sneaking Out (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sneaking Out (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sneaking Out (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sneaking Out (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sneaking Out (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sneaking Out (Closed) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sneaking Out (Closed) I_vote_lcapSneaking Out (Closed) I_voting_barSneaking Out (Closed) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Sneaking Out (Closed) I_vote_lcapSneaking Out (Closed) I_voting_barSneaking Out (Closed) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sneaking Out (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Sneaking Out (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Sneaking Out (Closed)   Sneaking Out (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:58 am

Saskia Aaron, Princess of Air Temples

The sun’s rays were warm and inviting. She felt locked within her own Temple. She just needed to fly out the window, but she was not allowed. She was never given the pleasure of being able to play games or make friends with others her age. Her only ‘friends’ were diplomats and other royalties from the Nations. They were not the friends you could sleepover with or tell secretes. They were the friends that could backstab you without blinking an eye. They could, Saskia couldn’t finish her thought. She just wanted a few minutes without guards surrounding her. She just wanted some peace. She didn’t need to be protected. Her dragon was more like her protection detail then any guard. Oh Celia, her dragon, just break me out. Saskia thought to herself. Saskia then looked at herself, she wore the plain clothing of an intermediate air bender. This could work to her advantage.

Saskia grabbed a nearby staff and put it on her bed. First she needed a cover, sleeping could work. She stuffed her bed with pillows, and put some silver cords where her head should be to show her hair. She rearranged the pillows to look like her body sleeping, or as good as you can get with pillows. It looked a little strange, but it would do for her purposes. Saskia gingerly opened the door and saw no guards she was set. She quickly grabbed her staff and sailed out the window. She popped open her glider and was off.

The air was fresh and clean, and the sunlight was warm and inviting. The bison flew around the temple. Winged lemurs caused mischief. Ah, the good ol’ days without war. Saskia landed on a nearby lotus garden seeing a class of air benders around her age meeting. They seemed to be really excited for something, but Saskia didn’t want to speak and blow her cover. Then her mother came, Queen Aura Aaron. The beautiful and master air bender, and the teacher of this class. Saskia cursed to herself. She looked behind her shoulder seeing she was in the middle of a mass of people. She could not escape, Oh god what have I done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out (Closed)   Sneaking Out (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:08 pm

Aura Aaron, Queen of Air Temples

Aura was tense today. It was like any other day. She was looking over trade documents and other official papers, because of her duties. Her eyes read in the fine detail and accepted mass trade offers a declined others. She sat back in her chair and sighed. It felt grueling ruling a nation, but someone had to do it. She went to looking over other documents. Secret documents. She browsed the threats to the Air Temples, there were a very limited few, and Aura meant to keep it that way. The Air Temples were known as peaceful people, no wars or fighting, serenity. Someone had to take out the intruders to secure this serenity, and that person was Aura. She looked over a report of mercenaries camping a few miles east of the Western Air Temple on their ships. This meant she needed aid of another person, maybe…Aura thought to herself before she heard footsteps near her chamber door.

Aura hid the papers in a secret stone in the floor; it looked perfectly legitimate, even the crease marks where the stones were held to together matched. A knock was given on her door and Aura got up from her seat straightening her robe an answered, “Come in.” A head monk of the Temple entered Aura’s private room; the monk’s name was Lee. “What do you require Lee?” Aura asked in a kind tone still having the mercenaries on her mind. “Aura,” He addressed her casually because they were friends since they learned air bending, “I want you to teach the intermediate air benders, one class. No one in this group has seen you yet.” He paused letting the words sink into Aura mind, “I want you to demonstrate the basics of air shields.” Lee finished an Aura responded, “Air shields are difficult, even I have trouble from time to time with the shields.” Aura finished her case, but ultimately agreed to teach.

Aura Aaron followed Lee out to the Lotus Garden. Aura was poised behind a pillar near the garden when the class began to come. A few students milled around and Lee told them about the queen will be teaching the class, they all started bouncing up and down, excited, then they told the others in the class. Soon the students filled the garden. Aura then stepped out from the pillar and all the students fell silent. “Welcome air benders to today’s class.” Aura started sounding all noble, but she began a kinder voice. “I will be teaching you the basics of air shields. I know an air shield if difficult to bend, but we can do this together.” Aura finished her statement by dividing the 60 students into groups of 6. “First every get into your stance,” Aura demonstrated and everyone followed. Aura then explained the motions slowly as she did the motions as the same pace as she speech. Then Aura demonstrated the shield. It worked perfectly. “Now that everyone has practiced, have each group of six divide in two. Three students will attack while the other use air bending and shields. After sometime I will ask everyone to switch roles of offense and defense. Now only use air bending and if anyone is hurt, I will be seeing you after class.” Aura didn’t threaten often, but she didn’t want anyone getting hurt during her lesson.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out (Closed)   Sneaking Out (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:30 pm

Saskia Aaron, Princess of Air Temples

I really messed up this time, Saskia thought to herself. Aura, her mother, began explaining how to use an air shield. It was a typical bending move you had to learn at one time or another. It was nothing too difficult for Saskia. It seemed to be quite easy actually. When another bender is attacking, especially air, you can use the air to create either a shield or disperse the air particles around whatever element is being flung at you. Really simple. Usually you either understood this form and it came slightly easy, or you had trouble with it. Aura was always trying to master this, while Saskia created the shields with grace. Saskia was still worried and looked around to see the other students grinning and making groups. One bubbly girl, who Saskia saw everyday in the lotus gardens meditating, pulled Saskia into her group.

“Hi, I’m Ria! What’s your name?” The girl asked in a bubbly tone, like a social butterfly.
“Erm, I’m Saskia.” The Air Princess answered, then cursed into her mind, Really say your real name are you that stupid, she thought to herself.
“Join our group you can be on offence with me.” Ria said no realizing she was talking to the Air Princess, which actually put Saskia at ease.

Ria, Saskia, and another boy all took their stances. Each gender was attacked by the same gender, girl vs. girl and guy vs. guy. Ria’s smile vanished into a serious face, but then cracked a grin. Saskia also cracked a slight grin, which she usually never does. Then a long whistle in the air began the exercise. Saskia started with the basics of a run up air kick. The wind rushed like the arc of her foot, sky to ground on the girl. This girl, May, was a quick one. She dodged with a shield. Saskia then grinned getting some actual joy of sparring. Her hands created two air spheres and launched then from opposite sides aiming to hit May’s right and left side. May, the cunning person that she was took the air and deflected it back over at Saskia. Saskia nearly fell over if she didn’t create the shield.

The whistle blew again, and there was a five-minute break for hydration. “Wow, nice skills out there.” May said coming over drinking the water in her pouch.
“Thanks, tried to train on my own a bit, got some pointers.” Saskia said, which was true, but she got critiqued every few minutes of the day on air bending to she was become a master in no time.
“You and May seem really play off each other, good luck on next part!” Ria said walking back to her place.

The next whistle blew.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out (Closed)   Sneaking Out (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:14 pm

Aura Aaron, Queen of Air Temples

Aura blew the second whistle in the air and the training began. Everyone moved harmoniously. Each group seemed to be equally matched, until a group of 3 guys decided to attack a different group of 3 girls. It wasn’t a total brawl, yet at least. The guys were on offence, while the girls immediately became on defense. One of the guys smirked and started throwing powerful gusts of wind. One of the girls shielded the others, protecting them from further harm of the gusts. The same guy smirked and sent his friends (more like goons) to attack. (Usually most air benders are peaceful, but these guys must of hit peak adolescence or something because they were completely insane.) The goons launched at the girls with air bending within their grasp. The girls then seemed to be re-grouped and ready to pounce.

The leader of the girls seemed to create the air shield as a barrier, quite easily. The other two girls took out their staffs and began to defend themselves. The guys swiped, kicked, and soon threw punches. The girls on the other hand didn’t see to break a sweat. They parried, dodges, and averted all attempts by the guys. The leader of the girls kept the shield up to prevent the guy leader from blasting them off the mountain. Then the guy’s leader finally attacked. He pounced at the girl leader and started to use his fists. She ducked and dodged his punches. Then he gave her a sucker punch to the rib cage. She slightly staggered backwards and tried to regain her stance, but he charged. Suddenly something unexpected happened. The boy began clutching her ears, as if trying to stop some kind of noise. The girl stood up again and unclenched her fist and the guy stopped clutching his eardrums.

Aura pounced and told everyone class was dismissed except the three guys and girls. She walked over with four master air benders, which were more like elite guards if you asked anyone. The guys stood slouching, but their eyes rose with fear. The girls stood at attention and their eyes held only slight fear. Aura’s usual emotionless state was compromised because of this insane attempt during one of her few lessons.

“Now,” Aura said turning to the boys, “what are your names?”
“I’m Ash, he’s Augustus, and he’s Shuniah.” Ask said with no smirk on his pale face.
“Why did you attack these girls?” Aura demanded,
“Well you see here, my Lady,” Ash said over emphasizing the ‘my Lady’,” The girls attacked us first you see, they blasted us almost knockin’ us off this here mountain.” Ash tried saying this with suavity, but slightly failed.
“My Lady,” One of the girls piped up, “my name is Ria. We were practicing our exercises and they began to attack us.” Ria said this gesturing to her fellow girls. “We rightfully defended ourselves.” Ria said finishing her point.
“Who was bending the sound?” Aura asked, and one of the girls reluctantly stepped forward.
“I used the sound as a cease-fire to stop the fighting, and as you can see it worked.” The girl said head down to the ground,
“Look up child, I am not punishing you.” Aura said this in a nicer tone, but then her eyes were knotted in a haze of trying to be emotionless.
Saskia raised her head to meet her mother’s face.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out (Closed)   Sneaking Out (Closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Saskia Aaron, Princess of the Air Temples

When her chin lifted upwards her heart sank into the polished stone ground. Aura’s eyes held a perfect façade. Not one eyelash batted. However Saskia’s façade was slowly diminishing with each moment that passed. Her mind was racing until Aura spoke again,

“When did you learn this form of bending?” Aura asked simply attempting to continue the conversation normally.

“My lady,” Saskia said with a perfectly respectful tone, “I have been just doing different air bending techniques and I decided this moment was an opportunity to test a low sonic sound. No harm was going to be dealt. It was only a momentary stun.” Saskia finished her foggy silver eyes swirled.

“Lee,” Aura said gesturing to one of her elite guard and master air benders, “can you take this girl to the other pavilion and keep an eye on her.” Aura said this like she was about to be punished. Ria and May mouthed the word “sorry” to Saskia as she was led away. However, while Saskia walked away she heard the last part of Aura’s conversation.

“Now ladies you are dismissed you may leave. The boys however will be placed in the school’s detention for three days.” Aura finished.

“Bias.” Ash muttered under his breath.

“What?” Aura demanded.

“Nothing, my lady.” Ash replied hastily.

“This boy will be in detention for seven days. No exceptions. Chan please assist these boys on their way to detention.” Aura finished.

Saskia then was out of earshot and waited for her mother’s arrival at the pavilion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out (Closed)   Sneaking Out (Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaking Out (Closed)
Page 1 of 1