Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 6 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 6 I_vote_lcap2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 6 I_voting_bar2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 6 I_vote_lcap2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 6 I_voting_bar2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:27 am

Kang watched Nanuq's attempts to redirect the lightning and laughed. "Hey buddy," he called, "lightning has a negative charge. When you take all the electricity out of something you give it a positive charge."

The lightning shot into the metal spikes in the center of the arena. Kang laughed maniacally as the spikes built up massive energy. He reached out and placed his hand on the closest, drawing in the filtered energy.

"Kuro Raijin"

Kang let out a massive blast of black lightning, which quickly took the form of a large warrior.

"Youve got a dragon, i have a demon."
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:30 pm

Nanuq returned the hearty laughed as he gazed at the black lightning with an eyebrow raised, "A demon?!" he asked rhetorically in almost a chuckling manor, "A demon can only posses and take control if the one it controls does not have any defenses or options in front of them. In case you have not noticed, you are in my arena. In my tournament, because i am going to win this tournament, not only for my wife and her future but for your orphans and those you've the lost. You can attack with your anger and force but i can see in your eyes when you bled....and before we end this; i am going to tell you right now in front of all these people. Once this is over..you will never see red again and be alone". As though it heard, Nanuq, the dragon got into position and glared at the giant black lightning soldier; the thoughts of Nanuq's battle plans running through the water of the dragon. It roared with might and passionate pride as it's eyes focused and glowed a bright blue and smoke slithered out of the small openings in its partially open mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:52 pm

Kang was taken aback. He wasn't sure if he'd heard Nanuq correctly. He paused a moment, not sure what to do. "Never see red? Be alone?" He stood there, his insides feeling like jelly. "Does that mean he wants to help?" he asked himself.

"No" Kang finally said, "I'm grateful for your generosity, but I need to win this. I need to do things my own way and not rely on others. I learned that lesson the hard way. Do you know what it's like not knowing your parents or that anyone loves you? And then finding the one person who does, and watching them die? I rely on none but myself. Know though that if I win, I will help you achieve your goal of opening that shop with your wife. I'm no monster, and I can tell how much that dream means to you."

Kang raised his hand, then pulled down his goggles. The massive electrical warrior mimicked him, pulling down his visor. "What's the price of love?" he asked, remembering something Anwe once said.

He drew his swords, the demon doing the same.

"'Be the lightning in me, That strikes relentless...'" he sang, his voice rising to an echoing boom.

He charged.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:21 pm

Nanuq watched the lightning demon charge forward like his master below him and awaited the strike; it was true that he wanted this win but there was something inside of him that saw the passion and the sentimental value that this tournament had on Kang. Smiling, Nanuq lowered his stance and looked into the eyes of Kang was he rushed forward. His dragon melted away, back into water and sunk down into the water pits that were once frozen over. It would not be right to take this chance away from this young man, nor beat him to the point of death like the rules have required to win one of these matches. Turning to the crowd, Nanuq bowed then turned and bowed to Kang, "Promise me one thing then" he told him as he walked over to the still charging Kang, "That you make it past the second round for me" he said with a laugh.

He respected the young man, he respected him far too much to strip this chance away from him; he wanted truly to see how far he could go, he wanted to see him accomplish his goals, he wanted to see him free of his burden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:52 pm

Kang rushed forward, almost not seeing the dragon melt away. He slowed, expecting a sneak attack.

Then, with a deafening boom, the lightning warrior exploded in a flash of black light. Kang screamed and collapsed, his goggles bouncing off the ground and skidding to a stop a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:06 pm

The crowd roared as Kang lay motionless on the ground, many if not all thought Nanuq did something to cause this and had applauded this as this was the first time in the entire fight that either one of the men had laid on the arena floor this long without getting up. Nanuq rushed to Kang's side and rolled him over, immediately checking his pulse, "We need some healers over here!!" he called out but nobody seemed to care as the crowd as awaiting the next fight and the guards did not care as they had seen dead fighters before. Grunting and sighing with infuriating anger, Nanuq picked Kang up, cradled him in his arms and rushed out of the gates of the arena and past the guards who stared at him with quizzical facial expressions. "Nearest healer, nearest healer" Nanuq mumbled underneath his breath as he peered around the marketplace outside of the arena then upon spotting a series of old water benders standing outside of a tent, he dashed over to them and they quickly took him in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:11 pm

Kang stirred slightly. "Hey buddy, i'm not dead," he said, "Least you could do is take off the blindfold though." He reached up and felt at his face. Nothing. "Or light a candle?" he asked.

He looked over at where he thought Nanuq was, his entire eyes darker than pitch.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:15 pm

((How about we create a new topic for this sense our battle is over. This thread is for the apposite posts and these wouldn't count. So, PM me with the new topic))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:22 pm

[[sounds good lol... except, where are we exactly?]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6