Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ I_vote_lcap2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ I_voting_bar2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ I_vote_lcap2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ I_voting_bar2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ Empty
PostSubject: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:38 pm

Kang jogged into the arena as the large gates clanged open. He looked around in awe as the crowd cheered. He raised his arms. "Hail the Wandering Warrior!" he shouted. The crowd roared.

Kang took a deep breath, and drew his weapons, a pair of Tiger Hook Swords he called "The Twins." He stepped into the very center of the arena and prepared himself for his opponent's arrival.

Last edited by KangFera on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ambiguity)
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:47 pm

From the ,nearly pitch dark, tunnel echoed a pair of boots; this sound continued and traveled out into the circular arena until finally Nanuq emerged into the light as it shinned down upon his traditional Northern Water Tribe armor and attire. The crowd calmed down to prepare for the, what was going to be, tense match between the two warriors, each just as unique as the places where they were from. Stepping into the arena, Nanuq looked out onto his younger opponent and gave him a respectful bow and held it for a few seconds before getting into his stance. His ankles turned to the left and hands poised firmly at the side of his waist in a defensive stance. His eyes locked onto Kang Fera and his various weapons he had strapped to his attire and armor; making a mental note of what he had, Nanuq readied himself for the attack and the match that would begin in mire seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:55 pm

A water bender stepped into the arena opposite from where Kang had entered. He bowed, and stepped into his stance. Kang respectfully bowed his head slightly, but didn't make it too large of a motion in case his opponent was a dirty fighter. He doubted it, but better safe than sorry.

Kang paused a second, and began slowly making his way closer and closer to the water bender the roster had called Nanuq. He closed the distance quickly but carefully, weary of a sudden attack. About 20 feet away, Kang charged, arms outstretched an making large circles. The smell of ozone permeated the air suddenly as Kang swung his blades at his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:01 pm

Nanuq scrutinized his attackers stance for a split second before channeling the water from the battle arena's water pits. Quickly he raised he thrust his arms outwards, stood a step back, leaned lower to the ground, then slapped his hands together. Two waves, one controlled by each hand, swarmed the bottom of the arena floor like a horde of locusts and bolted for the young mans legs as he swung his blades around in a circular motion, growing closer to Nanuq with each passing second. Predicting the challengers next move, Nanuq took two steps back and to his right; arms still outstretched in in the same position they were before. His eyes never moving from his, what was now, his enemy and target.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:09 pm

Water surged along the floor toward Kang, but he leapt up, swinging his blades forward and diving at Nanuq. He let out a massive battle cry as he crashed forward through the foam of the colliding waves.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:23 pm

Looking up once the sound of the emerging battle cry struck his ears, Nanuq took in a deep breath and exhaled, his breath cold as ice and visible to the naked eye as smoke. Taking another sniff inward, Nanuq raised both hands and the water that missed a second before, turned and pointed to Kang Fera like an angry serpent. Moving his heel to the left, Nanuq side stepped and then threw down his hands forcefully which was immediately met by the sound of the crashing waves as they lunged at Kang Fera.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:25 pm

Kang was knocked sideways by the torrential waves, but not before hooking one of his blades on Nanuq's ankle.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:40 pm

Nanuq fell, and fell hard to the ground in an echo of blurted surprise as he was caught off guard by the sword that hooked around his twisted ankle. The ground of the arena floor tasted of dirt, spit and a hint of blood as Nanuq's mouth lay open with a groan before he forced himself to an upward posture then shook his head. With his vision returning to him and consciousness coming back to him, Nanuq noticed the distance the young man was away from the water pits; a place which held is home away from home. He smiled and quickly got into stance; taking a few steps back as an added precaution because of Kang Fera's viciously sharp blades. Nanuq's arms extended from his body until fully stretched, the water from the pits already rising with attention as if awaiting their next directive from their master. Like a stiff wooden soldier, Nanuq fell to his side but was caught by his arm then, like a top, he began to spin around, using his arms and legs as leverage from hitting the ground. With each spin, water jolted in spurts from the water pits until Nanuq stopped after his third spin; each heading directly for Kang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:48 pm

Kang groaned and stood, looking toward the spinning form of Nanuq. He didn't even wait to see what the water bender was doing. He charged once more, tossing one blade upward and grabbing for his lightning rods. He was able to get three in the air before he caught his blade. CLANG. The flat of his blade struck all three, shooting them towards his opponent. They landed in a triangle around the twisting bender.

With a crunch the rods' anchors swung out and buried themselves in the arena floor. Kang swung his arms in a circle once more, but this time electricity sparked around the warrior's blades. With a mighty swoop, the blades arched forward and lightning shot out at Nanuq.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:06 pm

Nanuq glanced around at the triangle that Kang had set up around him; it was obviously meant to entrap him, which Fera had hoped would distract him long enough for his blades to draw the blood from his arms. Smirking, Nanuq accepted what was and instead of attacking, chose to improvise with this contraption Kang had set up around him. Bending water from the pits once more, Nanuq set up a water table in front of him then distributed the water to the three until finally there was an electrical current of water encircling Nanuq. With continuous feed from the pits, which were roughly a couple feet from him, Nanuq increased the flow of the current until it was like a whirlpool. Then once done with that, he cuffed both his hands together and shot out serpent shaped electrically charged lashes of water at Kang Fera. If he wants to use his electricity and lightning, then let's see how he fares with it being shot at him instead of the other way around Nanuq thought to himself; his body relaxating as the sound of flowing water eased his tensed muscles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next